Check your account email address ×

US reaches deal with Taliban on evacuations

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The RNC took this down yesterday. They were so proud of Trumps Art of the deal….

7622EA3D-0BA5-4ED1-BD6E-2501E1B27960.jpeg

Haha....Biden basically did the opposite of Trump on everything from the border to the Paris accord...yet couldn't even manage to evaluate the conditions on the ground...

What a fucking pussy you are to believe otherwise.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Phenom said:

Man there’s a lot of Afghans at that airport. Why not give them a rifle and a backpack full of ammo, turn them around and point them towards  the taliban and say fight for your country. 

True story 

6 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Man there’s a lot of Afghans at that airport. Why not give them a rifle and a backpack full of ammo, turn them around and point them towards  the taliban and say fight for your country. 

Man, we’ve been doing that for 20.  The fact that they knew what was gonna happen to them and their families if they failed and STILL refused to show up and fight tells the story.

These people aren’t worth the bowl they wipe their feces ladened hand on.  

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man, we’ve been doing that for 20.  The fact that they knew what was gonna happen to them and their families if they failed and STILL refused to show up and fight tells the story.

These people aren’t worth the bowl they wipe their feces ladened hand on.  

Zactly

With the covid, China, Afghanistan debacle, the southern border abomination, racial animus, etc.........I'm concerned that something shitty is gonna' happen big time in the USA.  

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

With the covid, China, Afghanistan debacle, the southern border abomination, racial animus, etc.........I'm concerned that something shitty is gonna' happen big time in the USA.  

Trump/My Pillow-Idiot will win a second term in 2028?

that gives me plenty of time to pack and part with unnecessary assets

who needs a vintage lawn mower and/or an old golden retriever?  willing to make a package deal

pm me

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Trump/My Pillow-Idiot will win a second term in 2028?

that gives me plenty of time to pack and part with unnecessary assets

who needs a vintage lawn mower and/or an old golden retriever?  willing to make a package deal

pm me

Me, I'm gonna rig up a temporary wood-burning stove, and get a bunch of cans of spam. 

10 hours ago, Phenom said:

Great idea but like every modern war you have a hard time telling the friendlies from the bad guys. Not like WW2 where soldiers wore uni's and helmets that set them apart.

54 minutes ago, Phenom said:

I wonder if during our Revolutionary War you had colonists jumping on ships and fleeing like rats from the British?

Man you say alotta dumb things for only having 13 posts.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Man you say alotta dumb things for only having 13 posts.

See that funny looking squiggly mark at the end of those words, it’s a question mark which means I’m asking a question, not making a statement. It is in reference to whether citizens stay and fight for their homeland, or turn tail and desert their homeland. 

1 hour ago, Phenom said:

See that funny looking squiggly mark at the end of those words, it’s a question mark which means I’m asking a question, not making a statement. It is in reference to whether citizens stay and fight for their homeland, or turn tail and desert their homeland. 

Let me re phrase since you seemed to miss my point.  "You sure ask alotta dumb questions for only having 13 posts."

13 hours ago, Phenom said:

We gave them lots of it. They handed it over to the Taliban and went to the air port asking for help. 

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

This nearly makes zero sense.  I guess I’m unsure of your definition of “shitty”.

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This nearly makes zero sense.  I guess I’m unsure of your definition of “shitty”.

I think what the poster is saying is with all these issues needing attention, that focus may be taken off of terror threats and a successful attempt could happen. 

1 minute ago, Phenom said:

I think what the poster is saying is with all these issues needing attention, that focus may be taken off of terror threats and a successful attempt could happen. 

5 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Meh…maybe it will be the spark we need.  Maybe the Muslims will taint the Covid vax supply.  Then, possibly, it will cure something.  :lmao:

Just remember. Complacency and dismissiveness were significant contributing factors in the first 9/11. Would you really want to revisit a tragedy of that or maybe larger proportion?

Edited by Phenom

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

1 hour ago, Phenom said:

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that as bad as all these situations are, we could see something worse here. I don't know what for sure................civil war, race war, energy ( gas ) shortage, food chain interrupted, economic collapse, rampant crime, political upheaval, etc.  I believe anything is possible. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Phenom said:

Actually many backed the british and were forced to leave when the war was over.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Actually many backed the british and were forced to leave when the war was over.

So in this scenario, we’re they casually forced to leave, or were they rushed on their own behest to get on any ship before it left port?