Check your account email address ×

Fully vaccinated died of covid

• Gold Member
On 8/14/2021 at 10:46 PM, akvanden said:

hey, you found one! :good:

Meanwhile 300 unvaccinated are dying a day....

Seriously? Here's over a hundred in one state.    

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/coronavirus/100-fully-vaccinated-people-have-died-from-covid-in-mass/2463080/

13 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Over the last year and a half, the world population has not increased, or decreased. Kinda sounds like people keep dying at the same rate as previous years, and newborns come into the world, to take their place, at roughly the same rate. Carry on, the world keeps turning, like it always has.  

We were having this discussion at a super spreader we had at the house yesterday.  Do you even need  numbers to convince you, you're in the middle of a deadly pandemic? Doesn't it seem like if we had massive causalities people would fighting like hell  to get vaccinated...... like it was a shortage of toilet paper? 

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

There was an estimate excess mortality rate of 3M in 2020.

A rise in population in my area prompted the discussion. I looked for the national numbers yesterday, but did not see a complete National census.  Can you link this?  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We were having this discussion at a super spreader we had at the house yesterday.  Do you even need  numbers to convince you, you're in the middle of a deadly pandemic? Doesn't it seem like if we had massive causalities people would fighting like hell  to get vaccinated...... like it was a shortage of toilet paper? 

A rise in population in my area prompted the discussion. I looked for the national numbers yesterday, but did not see a complete National census.  Can you link this?  

Yep.  It’s like how the economy was just flourishing under Obama in the media but, it was tough for those seeking it to actually find it in the real world.  What we should be looking at is why so many “heroics front lines responders” are fighting for their jobs because they refuse to get vaccinated.  I mean, if anybody would have witnessed this deadly pandemic first hand and should want this magic immunity shot, wouldn’t it be them?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  It’s like how the economy was just flourishing under Obama in the media but, it was tough for those seeking it to actually find it in the real world.  What we should be looking at is why so many “heroics front lines responders” are fighting for their jobs because they refuse to get vaccinated.  I mean, if anybody would have witnessed this deadly pandemic first hand and should want this magic immunity shot, wouldn’t it be them?

But, the Hospitals are over run!!!! You would think we would need anyone with a pulse and medical training to step up.  Where are the videos of the waiting rooms stacked with bodies, spilling into the parking lot? Maybe, GSW patients.  Wheres those makeshift hospital tents?   How great of the American people to be concerned about the Afghan people, while they are suffering from the most horrific pandemic in a 100 yeas!!!

Heard a great quote the other night, had nothing to do with Covid, but is the truth. 
Ideologies separate us and tragedies bring us together.    

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Exactly, but some still don't seem to understand that but trust what the media tells them instead. :crazy:

media10.jpg

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I've talked to quite a few people who've been fully vaccinated but will not get a booster.  :news:

A few friends of mine have stated lately they regret getting any of them. The more info that has been coming out lately, namely still catching covid, still spreading covid, still being hospitalized and still dying, certainly was a shock to them. They told me they honestly believed, based on what the T.V. screen told them, that they'd be immune to covid just like a real vaccine is supposed to do. 

At least now they are starting to talk about breakthrough cases but what pisses me off the most is they knew about these for sometime now. Our media on Friday, however were listing them, the fully vaccinated getting covid but just yesterday they quit doing that. Yesterday, instead of listing the fully vaccinated numbers, they left that number out and made you do the math instead by only listing the total number of cases in those unvaccinated and partly vaccinated. No mention whatsoever, in their total numbers, of those who were fully vaccinated. 

https://globalnews.ca/news/8113924/breakthrough-covid-cases-symptoms/

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

But, the Hospitals are over run!!!! You would think we would need anyone with a pulse and medical training to step up.  Where are the videos of the waiting rooms stacked with bodies, spilling into the parking lot? Maybe, GSW patients.  Wheres those makeshift hospital tents?   How great of the American people to be concerned about the Afghan people, while they are suffering from the most horrific pandemic in a 100 yeas!!!

Heard a great quote the other night, had nothing to do with Covid, but is the truth. 

Yep.  Although, the quote is good….we’re too far gone now.

51 minutes ago, irv said:

Exactly, but some still don't seem to understand that but trust what the media tells them instead. :crazy:

media10.jpg

Indeed!  That show it the best thing to come out of Canada since Gretzky!  LOL!

”Pidder Patter….”

37 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I've talked to quite a few people who've been fully vaccinated but will not get a booster.  :news:

It’s pretty clear how minds have changed toward this “vaccine” now and it can be frustrating to many.  Nobody wants to admit that maybe they panicked and jumped a bit too soon….and risked a lot for nothing.  See it here every day.

Isn't there a study in the works, awaiting peer review, of the true effectiveness of two of the Vax's, is really somewhere around 75% for Moderna, and 45% for Phizer?  I thought I read that somewhere recently.  Maybe it was in my imagination.  I get it, its supposed to reduce your reaction to the Covid, but you can still get it and pass it on to someone else?  I guess I don't see this ending anytime soon if that's the case.  Sorry, I'm not waiting for it to get better, I'm going to go on living my life as I see fit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, irv said:

A few friends of mine have stated lately they regret getting any of them. The more info that has been coming out lately, namely still catching covid, still spreading covid, still being hospitalized and still dying, certainly was a shock to them. They told me they honestly believed, based on what the T.V. screen told them, that they'd be immune to covid just like a real vaccine is supposed to do. 

At least now they are starting to talk about breakthrough cases but what pisses me off the most is they knew about these for sometime now. Our media on Friday, however were listing them, the fully vaccinated getting covid but just yesterday they quit doing that. Yesterday, instead of listing the fully vaccinated numbers, they left that number out and made you do the math instead by only listing the total number of cases in those unvaccinated and partly vaccinated. No mention whatsoever, in their total numbers, of those who were fully vaccinated. 

Just watched and took photos of our news moments ago. Like I said above, no mention/showing of the fully vaccinated people. Doing the math, out of the 526 cases today, 113 were fully vaccinated. How is that a 95% efficacy rate??? 

Covid.jpg

covid 1.jpg

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

More people have died from the vaccine than died from covid! 160,000,000+ so far. 

Still believe it is a vaccine and should continue to be called one? Any other drug/vaccine, prior to this one, that has had, or has come close to causing this many issues and deaths, would have been taken of the market months and months ago. :news:

4 hours ago, XCR INDY said:

I'm sarcastically replying to the original story that started the thread - why even post about 1 death? Of course there are more than 1, more than 100 too.

14 minutes ago, irv said:

Still believe it is a vaccine and should continue to be called one? Any other drug/vaccine, prior to this one, that has had, or has come close to causing this many issues and deaths, would have been taken of the market months and months ago. :news:

These are Trump vaccines and they are tremendous! 

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

I'm well aware that possibly you/other will dismiss any link, but lets giver a go. 

https://www.who.int/data/stories/the-true-death-toll-of-covid-19-estimating-global-excess-mortality

Look at reports coming out of India from just this year created by the delta variant - they are estimating it could be in the millions just there alone.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/20/india-excess-deaths-during-covid-could-be-10-times-official-toll

https://timesnewsexpress.com/editorials/indias-covid-death-toll-could-be-in-the-millions/

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

They're not any less susceptible to misinformation and conspiracies than anyone else. 

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Well that is what governor Abbott said, and is requesting medical personnel/help from out of state, so what's in doubt about that?

1 hour ago, irv said:

Why would they regret it? There's no downside, only upside. "was a shock to them" - I can only imagine the shock of knowing the majority of those in the hospital or dying were unvaccinated. Truly shocking. 

And thanks for posting the link

Vinh said a general trend of COVID-19 among those fully vaccinated were mild symptoms, with a low-grade fever, sore throat and cough.

"What we’re certainly not seeing are symptoms that are so severe that you require ICU,” he added.

Bach agreed, saying symptoms tend to be stronger if you are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated.

42 minutes ago, irv said:

Well, it's less than the 100M deaths without the vaccine.

16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I'm well aware that possibly you/other will dismiss any link, but lets giver a go. 

https://www.who.int/data/stories/the-true-death-toll-of-covid-19-estimating-global-excess-mortality

Look at reports coming out of India from just this year created by the delta variant - they are estimating it could be in the millions just there alone.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/20/india-excess-deaths-during-covid-could-be-10-times-official-toll

https://timesnewsexpress.com/editorials/indias-covid-death-toll-could-be-in-the-millions/

Im looking for actual US census data.  
According to the latest numbers our county actually grew.  All I see is Nationally whites are in decline.  Birth rate declining, or our we dying off because of Covid? During a deadly pandemic did the population increase or decrease ?   

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Im looking for actual US census data.  
According to the latest numbers our county actually grew.  All I see is Nationally whites are in decline.  Birth rate declining, or our we dying off because of Covid? During a deadly pandemic did the population increase or decrease ?   

Well that's a rather simplistic view, isn't it.

Here's another simplistic view: 3.6M US births in 2020.

Just now, akvanden said:

Well that's a rather simplistic view, isn't it.

Here's another simplistic view: 3.6M US births in 2020.

Yeah, it is as simple as it gets.  I guess deadly pandemic means something different depending on who you ask. 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah, it is as simple as it gets.  I guess deadly pandemic means something different depending on who you ask. 

Guess we needed 3.7M deaths from covid for it to be a pandemic in your mind, since covid deaths and births are the only two things that affect a census.

Simplistic.