Check your account email address ×

Fully vaccinated died of covid

Minneapolis StarTrib drops this bomb today....Breakthrough cases push past 7000 in MN today.  This breakthrough number has been very elusive to report on and bam now we're over 7000.  Now if we could only get that number of deaths of fully vaxed people.

• Gold Member
40 minutes ago, pjameven said:

the guy had diabetes and bunch of other problems....

As do most that die of Covid.  Most are already 1 foot in by the time they catch covid

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

Oh, you mean breakthrough cases which don't require hospitalization?

Do you actually still believe that, that if you're fully vaccinated, covid is going to bounce right off of you like its nobodies business? Are you really that delusional despite what has been repeatedly shown and told to you? This is just one article, and it is now dated. Need more? 

So far, 5,800 fully vaccinated people have caught COVID-19 anyway in U.S., CDC says.
About 5,800 people who have been vaccinated against coronavirus have become infected anyway, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells CNN.

Some became seriously ill and 74 people died, the CDC said. It said 396 -- 7% -- of those who got infected after they were vaccinated required hospitalization.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...says-1.5388245

1 hour ago, F3600 said:

Minneapolis StarTrib drops this bomb today....Breakthrough cases push past 7000 in MN today.  This breakthrough number has been very elusive to report on and bam now we're over 7000.  Now if we could only get that number of deaths of fully vaxed people.

60 deaths, in the same bomb article.

The Minnesota Department of Health on Monday reported that the 7,171 breakthrough infections make up 0.24% of fully vaccinated people. The breakthrough cases include 60 people who died of COVID-19, or 0.002% of nearly 3 million fully vaccinated Minnesotans.”

“The vaccines remained strongly protective against the onset of severe illness and the need for hospitalizations, which was what federal regulators approved them for in the first place, said Dr. Andrew Badley, a co-author of the study and chairman of Mayo's COVID-19 research task force. "It was proven to prevent severe disease, hospitalization and death," he said. "This concept of breakthrough infections has been lumped into one big group and my view is that it's kind of misguided to do so," because it includes asymptomatic infections caught through routine screening and mild illnesses that were lessened by the vaccine.”

26 minutes ago, irv said:

Do you actually still believe that, that if you're fully vaccinated, covid is going to bounce right off of you like its nobodies business? Are you really that delusional despite what has been repeatedly shown and told to you? This is just one article, and it is now dated. Need more? 

So far, 5,800 fully vaccinated people have caught COVID-19 anyway in U.S., CDC says.
About 5,800 people who have been vaccinated against coronavirus have become infected anyway, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells CNN.

Some became seriously ill and 74 people died, the CDC said. It said 396 -- 7% -- of those who got infected after they were vaccinated required hospitalization.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...says-1.5388245

No, never believed that, no one has ever believed that.

1 hour ago, F3600 said:

“Breakthrough cases”.  

“Vaccine”.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Interesting. Any idea why not ?

Most of these people are all healthy and really struggled getting it in the first place.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Remember when they hated the ones that didn’t get their second shot to reach the “fully” level?  Pfffft.

If they have to go black market to protect others then that’s what they need to do 

Just now, ACE said:

I find it interesting how the alt left went from hating big pharma to the thinking their products should be mandatory overnight wow 

“For the greater good” is a neat excuse.  Also, any government order must be obeyed!  Rebels!!!!!  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“For the greater good” is a neat excuse.  Also, any government order must be obeyed!  Rebels!!!!!  

Like I need a 95 IQ bohonk leftist to tell me what’s right and wrong :lol: 

55 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol:

7839868F-BF7E-480E-B699-71F651A2B680.png

lol…you know, I see where they were going with this and, it had a good chance to be comical but, it kinda puttered out due to lack of material and imagination.  I could have done MUCH better but, it would have been deleted from facebook, along with me and anybody who had a chance to “like” or “share” it before it was toasted.

5 hours ago, F3600 said:

160,000,009+

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

lol…you know, I see where they were going with this and, it had a good chance to be comical but, it kinda puttered out due to lack of material and imagination.  I could have done MUCH better but, it would have been deleted from facebook, along with me and anybody who had a chance to “like” or “share” it before it was toasted.

AB63D851-E38A-44AD-8EF9-EF41EDA94F85.png