Check your account email address ×

Liberal Religious Hypocrisy

7 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I still don't how anybody can give us a name for not believing in something that is not real..think about it harder.

Yeah, I see what you mean.  It's a bit weird.  But the term is almost as old as religion.  And it was a death sentence way back when.  Hard to believe.  But then again, we were burning witches at the stake less than 300 years ago.  WITCHES?  O.o  

"My superstitions are more important than your superstitions."  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Does anybody else find it bizarre that the left wingers, who criticized, mocked, and otherwise just bad mouthed the Right-wingers for their mostly Christian beliefs, are now the single largest proponent for religious freedoms and pro-faith for Muslims and the followers of Islam?  

I wonder what my life would be like today if I made all my decisions and based all my thoughts on disagreeing and hating the people that thought differently than my side that it consumed me to the point of delusion.  Of course, I'd be a leftwing nut job.....but I'd also be a bitter, unsuccessful, ignorant twit whose thoughts would not be so appreciated in the real world among intelligent minds.

"Ignorance is bliss"....one of the truest statements ever penned.  Also, when you take into account the ease of being ignorant, and the group-growth mentality of it, it's also one of the scariest.  I'd say epidemic type of scary.

"Mostly Christian beliefs" ....there it is. Mostly being the key word. Liberals include all including Muslims

thread ender.

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

If someone were to talk chit to that man to his face -I truly believe he would fawk that person up.

If he saw Z in person I know he would think before he spoke. Here he is in HS.  :lol2:

images.jpg

5 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Z Com'on man your way better than that. One of the greatest guys on the net don't let anyone get under your skin like that blow it off man. :bc: 

Oh, he's not under my skin at all.  I can't wait to hear him scream.  :lol:

He said his name was Z.jpg

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I see what you mean.  It's a bit weird.  But the term is almost as old as religion.  And it was a death sentence way back when.  Hard to believe.  But then again, we were burning witches at the stake less than 300 years ago.  WITCHES?  O.o  

"My superstitions are more important than your superstitions."  

Ah..so religion in itself gave us a title..makes sense that they would..thanks. :bc:

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

"Mostly Christian beliefs" ....there it is. Mostly being the key word. Liberals include all including Muslims

thread ender.

As usual, another lib that can't read or get's what they want out of it and can't wait to spout off.  "Mostly Christian" was the correlation to the right wingers who are "MOSTLY CHRISTIAN".  Not all practice Christianity on the right side.

Where did some of you people go to school?  

Edited by Zambroski

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

If he saw Z in person I know he would think before he spoke. Here he is in HS.  :lol2:

images.jpg

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, he's not under my skin at all.  I can't wait to hear him scream.  :lol:

He said his name was Z.jpg

:lol: :nuts::nuts::lol: STFU and quit trying to play the Internet tough guy.  Nobody gives a fuck and you look like a fool :lol:  

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: :nuts::nuts::lol: STFU and quit trying to play the Internet tough guy.  Nobody gives a fuck and you look like a fool :lol:  

I don't play any "internet tough guy".  There is no such thing.  And YOU REALLY SHOULD "GIVE A FUCK".

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Check this out mother facker would you fuck with these. :bigfinger:

IMG_0598.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Still waiting on those links...........

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

As usual, another lib that can't read or get's what they want out of it and can't wait to spout off.  "Mostly Christian" was the correlation to the right wingers who are "MOSTLY CHRISTIAN".  Not all practice Christianity on the right side.

Where did some of you people go to school?  

Nice try. 

36 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You need to get over your Hillary Butthurt and chasing her ghosts like the rest of the rww's on here.  She's gonna be good and hopefully you're man enough to admit it. :bc: 

Dude she has flip flopped on just about everything. She will say anything she thinks you want to hear. And on top of that she is just not likeable.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Does anybody else find it bizarre that the left wingers, who criticized, mocked, and otherwise just bad mouthed the Right-wingers for their mostly Christian beliefs, are now the single largest proponent for religious freedoms and pro-faith for Muslims and the followers of Islam?  

I wonder what my life would be like today if I made all my decisions and based all my thoughts on disagreeing and hating the people that thought differently than my side that it consumed me to the point of delusion.  Of course, I'd be a leftwing nut job.....but I'd also be a bitter, unsuccessful, ignorant twit whose thoughts would not be so appreciated in the real world among intelligent minds.

"Ignorance is bliss"....one of the truest statements ever penned.  Also, when you take into account the ease of being ignorant, and the group-growth mentality of it, it's also one of the scariest.  I'd say epidemic type of scary.

They're the same way with natives too. Liberals are so mindless and perverted.

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

Ah..so religion in itself gave us a title..makes sense that they would..thanks. :bc:

Simply put a theist is someone who believes in the existence of a God/s. An Atheist is someone who does not believe in that existence. Its not really a title unless you want it to be, its more like  description.

On 6/18/2016 at 7:11 AM, Zambroski said:

Try to think somewhat intelligently before you post in one of my topics with the same old horse shit you spew out here all day long.  And I'm not going to tell you why your statement is so off topic....you wouldn't get it.  But I get your statement...hate, spin, deflect...whatever you can do to justify your stance.  Pathetic.

You're not going to tell me because you don't the tools to do so.