Check your account email address ×

Vaccine mandates coming…

55 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

More Republicans die. Ownin the libs…….fuckin morons.

I would bet it's more liberals being defiant to the vaccine as the cameltoe and Joe as well as other dems said they would not take the TRUMP vaccine. change your bait MCdummy it is beyond stale

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

As soon as the FDA approves the vaccines watch for a flood of  mandates from the government and businesses.

Stay tuned…..that is all.

I hope I get my gold star to sew on my sled jacket before snowfall 

• Haha 1

Impeachment talk is getting more serious. im watching for more smoke and mirrors the next week or so from the dem camp. Anything to deflect from this the most inept cast of clowns to ever occupy the white house..

Biden has proven he doesnt care hes harming Americans. HE and his border czar are responsible for the border crisis no one else and they can not hide from this mess.    Another top border agent has quit, citing biden has left the borders wide open violating his oath to the constitution" on his admins orders there are infected illegal people being bussed and flown all over the country.  thats a disgusting violation of our immigration laws...they themselves are responsible for the numbers going up!   plain and simple truths and legal grounds for removal       SSSlightly more real evidence than the dems impeached Trump with.            create a problem then they want to look at a mask mandate.                FUCK THEM ALL right in the ass with a cactus.

• Like 3

When are the “community activists, and educators” going to come to my door to “save me”?

I’ll invite them right on in!  Let’s have a talk.  First one to start calling names gets the living fuck beat out of them.  :whistle:

1 minute ago, old indy said:

oh, It didnt before :dunno:                                               thnx :bc:

No. If there is no line under the link it will not open. I see this quite often here so if it does it again, simply edit then move your cursor/pointer to the very end of your link and click or hit the space bar. When you do, the link will either get the line under it or other. If you go click your original link you'll see nothing happens.

CDC SAYS.........                        thank you now go back to your safe space.          

:popcornchair:

2 minutes ago, irv said:

No. If there is no line under the link it will not open. I see this quite often here so if it does it again, simply edit then move your cursor/pointer to the very end of your link and click or hit the space bar. When you do, the link will either get the line under it or other. If you go click your original link you'll see nothing happens.

oh ya i see,  i must have cut off the last of the link.     :hi: