Check your account email address ×

Delta Variant

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“tHiZ VIrUz is NoT PoLYtiCaL!!!!!!”

All these dick bag politicians and their mindless followers make everything political. They know nothing else

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

All these dick bag politicians and their mindless followers make everything political. They know nothing else

They are super good at it.  Americans have been trained well.  DC is just amazing!!!!

7 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Just found out that my employer is putting everyone back into masks again, starting tomorrow. Shots or no shots. 

Ain,t that fukking lovely. The shots must of been a placebo. Fukk, I,m glad i,m retired. When I go into a store for even 10 minutes, I cann,t wait to get back outside, so I can immediately get that rag off of my face. No way in hell could I wear that diaper for an 8 hour shift.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Ain,t that fukking lovely. The shots must of been a placebo. Fukk, I,m glad i,m retired. When I go into a store for even 10 minutes, I cann,t wait to get back outside, so I can immediately get that rag off of my face. No way in hell could I wear that diaper for an 8 hour shift.

Yep.  I’m all tired of it.  Being back in MN is like a time warp…they are all still scared shirtless up here.  It’s so gross.

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  I’m all tired of it.  Being back in MN is like a time warp…they are all still scared shirtless up here.  It’s so gross.

I was up on the shore few weeks back and was surprised at all the mask fucks . Even at the tressel the bartender had his face pampers on . Then went out to the steps to pull a heater lol 

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Yup. We didn’t even make it a month with letting people that have the shot not wear them. They also cut the amount of staff allowed on site, that are able to work from home, in half. Sooooo fucking stupid. 

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The level of expectations have been set. Two weeks, lockdowns, social distancing (think about the actual meaning of that fucking phrase), masks, kids out of school, remote working, etc, etc. They have made everyone comply once, they will do it again. Expectations. Look at Australia. Look at Canada. Fucking, shit, show. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I was up on the shore few weeks back and was surprised at all the mask fucks . Even at the tressel the bartender had his face pampers on . Then went out to the steps to pull a heater lol 

Just scared out of their minds.  I feel like a god!  :lmao:

14 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

The level of expectations have been set. Two weeks, lockdowns, social distancing (think about the actual meaning of that fucking phrase), masks, kids out of school, remote working, etc, etc. They have made everyone comply once, they will do it again. Expectations. Look at Australia. Look at Canada. Fucking, shit, show. 

Blame the unvaccinated.  It’s all coming.  They think the can get the ones that complied to force the rest of us to do the same…ummmm….

3188142B-8108-4ACD-B27C-63AEB5EAFD0D.gif

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just scared out of their minds.  I feel like a god!  :lmao:

Blame the unvaccinated.  It’s all coming.  They think the can get the ones that complied to force the rest of us to do the same…ummmm….

3188142B-8108-4ACD-B27C-63AEB5EAFD0D.gif

Yup. Showing off what the vaccinated could do, and unvaxxed couldn’t, didn’t work. Delta, delta delta, isn’t working. Pointing out “data” showing a difference between vaxxed and unvaxxed didn’t work either. So, time to go back to masks so the vaxxed can add in even more peep pressure. Had a coworker already start blaming unvaxxed coworkers for having to start wearing a mask again tomorrow. Seems senseless that these unvaxxed people won’t just go get a shot so they don’t have to wear these silly masks, he says. Yeah, that’s the reason. 

5 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yup. Showing off what the vaccinated could do, and unvaxxed couldn’t, didn’t work. Delta, delta delta, isn’t working. Pointing out “data” showing a difference between vaxxed and unvaxxed didn’t work either. So, time to go back to masks so the vaxxed can add in even more peep pressure. Had a coworker already start blaming unvaxxed coworkers for having to start wearing a mask again tomorrow. Seems senseless that these unvaxxed people won’t just go get a shot so they don’t have to wear these silly masks, he says. Yeah, that’s the reason. 

Let.

the.

beatings.

begin!!!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

Think the entire family just had the delta variant. Hardly even knew. What a big zero of a virus 

Probably because all of your bodies were allowed to make antibodies to fight it from the original Karooooona.  This is how healthy bodies work.

I couldn't help but think of a few folks here who are so adamant about trusting what the CDC and Government have to say with their constant reference to "data".  Well, here you go.  Keep this in mind when they start talking another round of lockdowns

image.thumb.png.1a4ec846a5a5714f1ec621e06e8907f8.png

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Probably because all of your bodies were allowed to make antibodies to fight it from the original Karooooona.  This is how healthy bodies work.

Science!