Check your account email address ×

Vehicle 'intentionally' crashes into pedestrians in downtown Minneapolis

Police say two people will be taken into custody after a vehicle hit two pedestrians Saturday evening in downtown Minneapolis.

According to Minneapolis police spokesman John Elder, the two pedestrians were hit around 7:45 p.m. near Grant Street and Nicollet Avenue. The crash is believed to be intentional.

One of the people inside the vehicle also suffered an accidental stab wound during the incident, Elder said.

The two occupants of the suspect vehicle will be taken into custody, police said.

The extent of the injuries of those involved is unknown at this time.

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I hate it when I get those “accidental stabs” while driving.

LOL.  I was hoping someone else would pick up on the "accidental stab" like they were just trying to open one of those impossible clamshell packages.

9 hours ago, Skidooski said:

County living FTMFW. Fuck that living in a shithole stuff

Problem with that is the country areas becomes overpopulated and turns into a similar sh-thole they moved away from.

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Problem with that is the country areas becomes overpopulated and turns into a similar sh-thole they moved away from.

8 years ago when we bought prices were very reasonable, some places weren't well taken care of, places being rented out, nothing new really being built.  Now, people are paying crazy amounts, new stuff being built all the time, and people who have purchased fixer uppers have stuck a ton of money into them.  Getting closer to the city every day...

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Plenty of country areas. Might just have to find a new one if yours gets infected with shit like that

28 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Plenty of country areas. Might just have to find a new one if yours gets infected with shit like that

I live in The National Forest so can't build too much near us.