Check your account email address ×

Unvaccinated 1500% more likely to get the country shut down again.

11 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Death count is lowest since March of 2020. But ... "let's shut er down OT"

Vaccine just killed 160 million, what are you talking about?

• Haha 1

why does anyone care about the unvaxxed.  the hospitalizations are not huge nor are the deaths so if they choose to not get it and die from it WGAF TBH.  As i said  sitting at the bar the other night with 2 buddies,  1 vaxxed 1 not and the vaxed said to the other what if you kill the old lady on the other side.  I said WGAF its her job to protect herself not his.  

Anyone who accepts mask mandates at this point and shutdowns should really consider killing themselves and MAGA

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

why does anyone care about the unvaxxed.  the hospitalizations are not huge nor are the deaths so if they choose to not get it and die from it WGAF TBH.  As i said  sitting at the bar the other night with 2 buddies,  1 vaxxed 1 not and the vaxed said to the other what if you kill the old lady on the other side.  I said WGAF its her job to protect herself not his.  

Anyone who accepts mask mandates at this point and shutdowns should really consider killing themselves and MAGA

Your circle of caring is tiny.

21 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

NAILED!!!!!!

24 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Spot on. That's how you know the push for the vax - isn't about health reasons.

28 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Your vaccinated buddy has just as good of a chance of killing the old lady as the unvaxxed one 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Finally we have a shot at thinning the boomer herd. 

Interesting thing I’ve noticed here; those that have criticized and wanted to eliminate the mean and selfish “boomers” have all gotten the jab.

Hmmm…..

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It’s killing the majority of Trump fascists.

Link?

not exactly fascist Trump voters being killed

Louisiana is home to twice as many White people as Black people. But last year, about two-thirds of the Louisianans under 65 who died from COVID were Black. The situation is flipped for COVID victims over 65, two-thirds of whom were White, according to data from the Louisiana Department of Health.

https://www.nola.com/news/coronavirus/article_8e33fcd0-e101-11eb-9e05-83eca0b51b79.amp.html

Edited by BOHICA

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Spot on. That's how you know the push for the vax - isn't about health reasons.

It's only ever been about one thing.  Compliance.