Check your account email address ×

Tucker pulls in almost double the viewers that CNN does with joe biden on at the same time

Rod

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Not really no. CNN is a sick tabloid and they helped vote their best seller out of office :lol: 

That queer, bitter lemon negro almost had to go get Biden and walk him back up on stage as he went off rambling and walking after almost every softball question they asked.  It was actually sort of frightening…..knowing the world is watching this.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I heard CNN's viewership is way down now that trump is no longer president. Ironically I saw cnn on a tv at the ballpark and they were talking about trump :lol:

It makes sense.  Liberals love to rally behind something big to hate (on top of all the little things).  Take that out and it leaves them a bit lost.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That queer, bitter lemon negro almost had to go get Biden and walk him back up on stage as he went off rambling and walking after almost every softball question they asked.  It was actually sort of frightening…..knowing the world is watching this.

Everyone would way rather watch trump for what he was going to say next, than joe nibbling on fingers and shitting his pants 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I heard CNN's viewership is way down now that trump is no longer president. Ironically I saw cnn on a tv at the ballpark and they were talking about trump :lol:

So.......Not even talking about Trump will net them good ratings anymore? Maybe they could move on to all the good Biden / Harris admin is doing  :lol: 

Just now, ACE said:

Everyone would way rather watch trump for what he was going to say next, than joe nibbling on fingers and shitting his pants 

I cringed both times but with Biden, it’s just pathetically sad.  He’s fucking gone.  I mean really.  In a year he’s not even going to know his own name…..assuming he even does now.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I cringed both times but with Biden, it’s just pathetically sad.  He’s fucking gone.  I mean really.  In a year he’s not even going to know his own name…..assuming he even does now.

Then they’re going to shoehorn in kamala the cunt. She’s probably putting aluminum flakes In his pablum at this point 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So.......Not even talking about Trump will net them good ratings anymore? Maybe they could move on to all the good Biden / Harris admin is doing  :lol: 

It's a garbage network. 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

All of them are. Bunch of shit tabloids

Every day, the news has something to make you feel shitty and light your hair on fire. You aren’t learning anything, you’re being told about a particular event but with a massive slant. It’s seriously not worth watching any of it. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It makes sense.  Liberals love to rally behind something big to hate (on top of all the little things).  Take that out and it leaves them a bit lost.

Perpetual state of grievance.  Its what liberals and lefties live on.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Perpetual state of grievance.  Its what liberals and lefties live on.

Your term on Obama’s only real accomplishment of “building coalitions of grievance groups” still sticks with me.  It was that fucking spot on.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Anler said:

Shit just Chicago politics and news is enough to make you want to slit your wrists, why would anyone need more? :lol:

Every time I’m watching something and the nighttime news comes on I’m diving for the remote. 

Pushing their doom and gloom. It’s fucking pathetic.

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Every time I’m watching something and the nighttime news comes on I’m diving for the remote. 

Pushing their doom and gloom. It’s fucking pathetic.

I’m just disappointed the affiliates are now forced to push the national agenda like their mother ships.  I bet well over half of it is a covid shit now.  It’s just old and tired.