Check your account email address ×

The lockdowns are comimg

You people are fucking retarded. The so Spanish Flu killed 100 million which would translate to 600 million today. There was no vaccine the virus burned itself out. 

the lockdowns mask mandates and vaccines al made covid worse. 

• Confused 1

I,ll be very surprised if another world wide lockdown is tried, and there isn,t a mass revolt, around the world !

It,s time for the stupidity to end. Some people are going to die, but that,s how the life cycle works.

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

I,ll be very surprised if another world wide lockdown is tried, and there isn,t a mass revolt, around the world !

It,s time for the stupidity to end. Some people are going to die, but that,s how the life cycle works.

The only reason another lockdown hasn’t already started is the fear of a revolt.  Hell, right now, HS students are pushing back on the idiotic mask mandate.  Libtwats can’t lost the youth vote.

”BuT DE CoViD IsNt  PoLyticaL!!!!!”

• Like 1

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

ACE told us this was just a cold/respiratory illness. 

Super reference though.

Unless you are vaccinated then it is super deadly!

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

It's already happening in Australia.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Great point

One that makes the Dems lose their minds when they are forced to remember it.  Look how pants-shitting they all got when some retards stormed the capital.  MC used up a whole pack of his pampers during his CNN Insurrection coverage.:lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

ACE told us this was just a cold/respiratory illness. 

Super reference though.

That’s literally what it’s classified as. Hope you survive that non profound revelation 

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I'm actually with you guys on this one. Unless hospitals become overrun, let people do as they please.

Ummm…..

Make up your mind.  And what does hospital vacancy have to do with it?  Pandemics are rare and we are now a wild of fucking hypochondriacs.  Ever go to the emergency room and see all the people with the “sniffles”?  Poor babies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

That’s literally what it’s classified as. Hope you survive that non profound revelation 

He may need one of them fancy breathin” merchines!!!!!  I think the bimbo in Peeto Rica is hoarding them!!!

:lol:

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I'm actually with you guys on this one. Unless hospitals become overrun, let people do as they please.

Hospitals weren’t over run….  But they have lost a bunch of nurses and as the vaccination mandates happen it will only get worse.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, BOHICA said:

Hospitals weren’t over run….  But they have lost a bunch of nurses and as the vaccination mandates happen it will only get worse.  

Let's not go there. Just take a moment to enjoy and recognize we're in agreement about not going into more lockdowns. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Let's not go there. Just take a moment to enjoy and recognize we're in agreement about not going into more lockdowns. 

Hospitals are currently overrun though….  Likely worse then when Covid peaked. 

just an example of what is happen across the states and it’s not even covid related.  But with hospitals overrun currently Covid will only add to the staff shortage problem

https://fox59.com/news/indianapolis-area-hospitals-diverting-patients-due-to-staffing-shortage/

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

They weren’t over run with covid patients. Here the hospitals are always full because public healthcare is crap. So there’s hardly room for any more patients, even those with a mild respiratory illness 

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Literally you're the only person who has classified it as such.

Edited by akvanden

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ummm…..

Make up your mind.  And what does hospital vacancy have to do with it?  Pandemics are rare and we are now a wild of fucking hypochondriacs.  Ever go to the emergency room and see all the people with the “sniffles”?  Poor babies.

What mind am I making up? Don't get a vaccine if you don't want, the people who want/need it have it. And because of that, don't go on a lockdown if you don't want to. 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Which is it.

They weren’t over run during covid peak.

they are over run now. 

during the peak of covid in US my wife would have at the max and 4 patients at the hospital….  Now the common day entails 5-6 patients.  September the hospitals are laying off a 1/4 of the nurses in my area.