Check your account email address ×

If they were truly worried about variants.....

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nope we announced a longer closure than they did.  i can go to canada August 8th i think it is,  but we have ours closed until the 21st

Going on a limb here but watch for Canada to extend that Aug date due to the variant spread because of fucktards who won’t get vaccinated or wear a mask.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Going on a limb here but watch for Canada to extend that Aug date due to the variant spread because of fucktards who won’t get vaccinated or wear a mask.

Glad its not spreading among those who've been vaxxed.

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

Ahhhhhhh, see now I feel bad for posting this.  It hurt someone's feewings.

Sure. The internet is full of snowflakes complaining, pick your poison. 

Yeah it’s over…

Florida tops 16,000 COVID cases Tuesday, highest daily new cases since January

Source: Tampa Bay Times

Florida also reported 92 deaths and had a seven-day average of 57 deaths, according to the federal data. 

Florida reported 16,038 new COVID-19 cases to the federal government on Tuesday, the highest number of new cases since Jan. 15, federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data show. 

The Tuesday total was the seventh consecutive day in which Florida reported more than 12,000 new cases and came as the Centers for Disease Control issued guidelines advising fully vaccinated people to wear masks while indoors in public places. The increased numbers and new federal guidance have come as the delta variant of the coronavirus sweeps across the nation and as many people remain unvaccinated. 

With the increase in cases Tuesday, Florida’s seven-day “moving” average of new cases was 13,502. Florida also reported 92 deaths on Tuesday and had a seven-day average of 57 deaths, according to the federal data. 

Nationwide, an additional 80,701 new COVID-19 cases were reported Tuesday, meaning Florida accounted for about 20 percent of the newly reported cases for the day. The 92 deaths reported in Florida were about 22 percent of the COVID-19 deaths reported nationwide.

Read more: https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2021/07/29/florida-tops-16000-new-covid-19-cases/ 

Tampa Bay Area still has beach issues so I’m sure most are staying inside so I’d think cases will be headed up just like ours will come October?

masks ain’t changing that!!!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah it’s over…

Florida tops 16,000 COVID cases Tuesday, highest daily new cases since January

Source: Tampa Bay Times

Florida also reported 92 deaths and had a seven-day average of 57 deaths, according to the federal data. 

Florida reported 16,038 new COVID-19 cases to the federal government on Tuesday, the highest number of new cases since Jan. 15, federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data show. 

The Tuesday total was the seventh consecutive day in which Florida reported more than 12,000 new cases and came as the Centers for Disease Control issued guidelines advising fully vaccinated people to wear masks while indoors in public places. The increased numbers and new federal guidance have come as the delta variant of the coronavirus sweeps across the nation and as many people remain unvaccinated. 

With the increase in cases Tuesday, Florida’s seven-day “moving” average of new cases was 13,502. Florida also reported 92 deaths on Tuesday and had a seven-day average of 57 deaths, according to the federal data. 

Nationwide, an additional 80,701 new COVID-19 cases were reported Tuesday, meaning Florida accounted for about 20 percent of the newly reported cases for the day. The 92 deaths reported in Florida were about 22 percent of the COVID-19 deaths reported nationwide.

Read more: https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2021/07/29/florida-tops-16000-new-covid-19-cases/ 

Big, tough guy DeSantis. Fucking idiot, with a degree from Harvard.  

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Big, tough guy DeSantis. Fucking idiot, with a degree from Harvard.  

yeah, like it's really his fault.  I guess it's Biden's fault that it is spreading too, especially since half the country has been vaxxed.

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

nope we announced a longer closure than they did.  i can go to canada August 8th i think it is,  but we have ours closed until the 21st

A friend of mine from Fond du lac, drove across the border into Ontario 2 weeks ago. He is double vaxxed, had proof of vaxs with him, and had zero issues. Not told to quarantine, just asked for the address of where he was going to be staying, at his daughters place. Just read this morning that the Canadian Border Services have voted to go on strike. Not sure when that will happen, and if the crossings will be shut up tight , or wide open, cause they don,t care. Hopefully folks on both sides of the border will not let this 1 1/2 financial fuckk up happen again. What a mess the world is in right now, all for political gains, with zero concern of the financial health of its citizens.

2 minutes ago, BadaBing444 said:

yeah, like it's really his fault.  I guess it's Biden's fault that it is spreading too, especially since half the country has been vaxxed.

He didn't help by being a Trumper, and opening up the state. He's been against masks for a long time. He sucks Trump's balls. 

3 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

A friend of mine from Fond du lac, drove across the border into Ontario 2 weeks ago. He is double vaxxed, had proof of vaxs with him, and had zero issues. Not told to quarantine, just asked for the address of where he was going to be staying, at his daughters place. Just read this morning that the Canadian Border Services have voted to go on strike. Not sure when that will happen, and if the crossings will be shut up tight , or wide open, cause they don,t care. Hopefully folks on both sides of the border will not let this 1 1/2 financial fuckk up happen again. What a mess the world is in right now, all for political gains, with zero concern of the financial health of its citizens.

Just my .02c, but it's ALL TRUMP'S FAULT!!!

He fucked China over with his trade deal, and spoke to the Chinese reps like they were dirt, right on TV, in the white House. 

History will show Trump to be a fukkin dangerous bastard, and the WORST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

He didn't help by being a Trumper, and opening up the state. He's been against masks for a long time. He sucks Trump's balls. 

Sometimes I wonder if you have the same IP address as MC

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Every state is open and has been for awhile.  Florida is hot right now, therefore more people are inside with AC.  The same thing is going to happen to the Midwest and East Coast when we start going inside when it gets cold.  I bet when their numbers go up, Florida's will be going down.

Just now, Skidooski said:

Sometimes I wonder if you have the same IP address as MC

STFU, I don't even know MC. Do you see my SIG-LINE??

Do you see what it says!!  LOOK AT IT!! LOOK AT IT!

That's why I hate Trump!!

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, I don't even know MC. Do you see my SIG-LINE??

Do you see what it says!!  LOOK AT IT!! LOOK AT IT!

That's why I hate Trump!!

You and him are becoming two pees in a pod

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You and him are becoming two pees in a pod

Look, for the tenth time, I am not a repub or DEm or LIb, or Cons. I hate both Trump and Biden, they both suck. 

Trump REALLY sucks though. 

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Look, for the tenth time, I am not a repub or DEm or LIb, or Cons. I hate both Trump and Biden, they both suck. 

Trump REALLY sucks though. 

If your not a hard core American Government hating Trump supporting fascist your a librul.

25 minutes ago, BadaBing444 said:

Every state is open and has been for awhile.  Florida is hot right now, therefore more people are inside with AC.  The same thing is going to happen to the Midwest and East Coast when we start going inside when it gets cold.  I bet when their numbers go up, Florida's will be going down.

Yeah it’s hot because not even half of the people in Florida are not vaccinated.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah it’s hot because not even half of the people in Florida are not vaccinated.

Woooosh!

Edited by Skidooski

They just reported 8% of illegals (they know of) crossing the border have covid.

Keep letting them in, right Mainecat ?and go where ever they want?

5 minutes ago, CFM said:

They just reported 8% of illegals (they know of) crossing the border have covid.

Keep letting them in, right Mainecat ?and go where ever they want?

that would be about 160,000 illegals if they think 2,000,000 have gotten in so far

15 minutes ago, BadaBing444 said:

that would be about 160,000 illegals if they think 2,000,000 have gotten in so far

Imagine that - 160k positive Covid cases that have walked across the border.  No wonder its spiking in the south!