Check your account email address ×

Here it comes..... put that damn diaper back on your face!!

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

9A533A6F-1703-43CB-B4C7-7C0AB5C26CAB.png

Ignorant liars…

After  Trump in January declared a “humanitarian and security crisis" during a  primetime Oval Office address, Sen. Chuck Schumer, speaking beside  House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, said Trump was working to “manufacture a  crisis, stoke fear and divert attention from the turmoil in his  administration." Party leader Tom Perez also called it “manufactured.”  Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., described it as a "'crisis' that  doesn't exist."

Sen. Elizabeth Warren tweeted at the time that "we're not falling" for the "fake crisis."

Jan  14 - the WHO (World Health Organization) sent out a tweet declaring  that there is no evidence of human-to-human transmission of the COVID-19  virus.

Jan 24 - Dr. Anthony Fauci  National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director  said - “ Covid 19 It isn't something the American public needs to worry  about or be frightened about, because we have ways of preparing and  screening of. It's a very, very low risk to the United States, but it's  something that we as public health officials need to take very  seriously,"

On January 29, 2020 Joe Biden in a speech in Iowa said that Trump's idea of restricting travel from China was "Xenophobic".

, WHO calls corona virus a healthcare emergency.

February  2 - New York City Health Commissioner Dr. Oxiris Barbot, “The risk to  New Yorkers for Coronavirus is low and our preparedness as a city is  very high. There is no rJanuary 30eason not to take the subway, not to take the  bus, not to go out to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to  miss the parade next Sunday. I’m going to be there.”

February  24, 2020 Nancy Pelosi says from San Francisco's China Town to come  visit, it is safe and "there are no Coronavirus concerns". Then SF  became one of the epicenters of the disease.

Bill DiBlasio 03/2/20 “ I’m encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives. Get out on the town despite Coronavirus.”

On  March 9, 2020 Bernie Sanders said he would NOT, I repeat he said he  would NOT shut down travel from March 20, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow (as well  as NY Times) bash Trump for talking about Hydroxy Cloroquin calling it a  "fairy tale" and giving people false hope. Now it is being sought after  to fight the disease and is being tested as helping patients recover  faster.

January 24 2020, Joe  Scarborough and wife Minka had a segment where they said "no Americans  need to be concerned about COVID-19 and should be more concerned about  the common flu.

March 30, 2020 Morning Joe anchors say "everyone saw this coming in early January.Summary of Corona Events

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Ignorant liars…

After  Trump in January declared a “humanitarian and security crisis" during a  primetime Oval Office address, Sen. Chuck Schumer, speaking beside  House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, said Trump was working to “manufacture a  crisis, stoke fear and divert attention from the turmoil in his  administration." Party leader Tom Perez also called it “manufactured.”  Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., described it as a "'crisis' that  doesn't exist."

Sen. Elizabeth Warren tweeted at the time that "we're not falling" for the "fake crisis."

Jan  14 - the WHO (World Health Organization) sent out a tweet declaring  that there is no evidence of human-to-human transmission of the COVID-19  virus.

Jan 24 - Dr. Anthony Fauci  National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director  said - “ Covid 19 It isn't something the American public needs to worry  about or be frightened about, because we have ways of preparing and  screening of. It's a very, very low risk to the United States, but it's  something that we as public health officials need to take very  seriously,"

On January 29, 2020 Joe Biden in a speech in Iowa said that Trump's idea of restricting travel from China was "Xenophobic".

, WHO calls corona virus a healthcare emergency.

February  2 - New York City Health Commissioner Dr. Oxiris Barbot, “The risk to  New Yorkers for Coronavirus is low and our preparedness as a city is  very high. There is no rJanuary 30eason not to take the subway, not to take the  bus, not to go out to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to  miss the parade next Sunday. I’m going to be there.”

February  24, 2020 Nancy Pelosi says from San Francisco's China Town to come  visit, it is safe and "there are no Coronavirus concerns". Then SF  became one of the epicenters of the disease.

Bill DiBlasio 03/2/20 “ I’m encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives. Get out on the town despite Coronavirus.”

On  March 9, 2020 Bernie Sanders said he would NOT, I repeat he said he  would NOT shut down travel from March 20, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow (as well  as NY Times) bash Trump for talking about Hydroxy Cloroquin calling it a  "fairy tale" and giving people false hope. Now it is being sought after  to fight the disease and is being tested as helping patients recover  faster.

January 24 2020, Joe  Scarborough and wife Minka had a segment where they said "no Americans  need to be concerned about COVID-19 and should be more concerned about  the common flu.

March 30, 2020 Morning Joe anchors say "everyone saw this coming in early January.Summary of Corona Events

Just because liberals do shitty things doesn’t mean conservatives have to follow suit. And the meme is spot on - majority of trump supporters don’t believe in the vaccine his presidency produced.

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Just because liberals do shitty things doesn’t mean conservatives have to follow suit. And the meme is spot on - majority of trump supporters don’t believe in the vaccine his presidency produced.

linik?  we have Trump on film recommending vaccination.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

I'll take one for the team and give you what you're looking for @akvanden   When the FDA fully approves, outside the emergency approval, I will get it ... but only when they can prove without a reasonable doubt that natural antibodies don't fare as well and the manufactured ones in the jab.  If they would start talking in more detail about that, it would at least have me considering it.

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

Because everyone has access to the same information. Why leave opened ended questions while insinuating doubt? Just plain speak and get to it.

Seems this “information” is what the messengers want to make of it.  That in itself says the info is not conclusive and that breeds speculation, opinions and agenda opportunities.

Covid is real, the information about it is has been seriously tainted and compromised.  As such, it is damn near worthless to all those wanting some truth behind it all.  

• Like 1

Remember when Mitt Romney said Russia was the country's "number one geopolitical foe," 

Amazing how these guys are right, but the left voters keep getting conned into believing other bullshit.  Wait deplorables....

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/39448-the-newest-generation-is-fucking-stupid/

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

linik?  we have Trump on film recommending vaccination.

Oh I'm very well aware of him recommending it and the hypocrisy, which is the reason I brought it up. BUT, my claim of the majority was misleading. Poll shows 51% of Republicans with 1 dose, with a potential of 12% more saying they'd get it (while another sections says that those who haven't say they are unlikely). 

There are clear party lines though. 

Indeed, a new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research found that most Americans who haven’t been vaccinated say they are unlikely to do so, with 45% saying they definitely will not and 35% saying they probably won’t. Republicans, the poll found, remain far more likely than Democrats to pass on the shots.

Overall, 83% of Democrats but only 51% of Republicans said they had received at least one dose. And among unvaccinated Republicans, just 12% said they were planning to get the shot, while 32% said they probably wouldn’t, and 56% said they definitely won’t.

For months now, many conservative lawmakers and pundits have been stoking vaccine hesitancy, refusing to take the shots themselves or downplaying the severity of the virus. Republican governors have signed bills protecting the unvaccinated from having to disclose their status and tried to roll back mask mandates. And on social media, disinformation has run rampant, leading President Joe Biden to claim platforms like Facebook were “killing people” — a claim he later walked back.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2021/07/23/unvaccinated-folks-are-letting-us-down-republicans-ramp-up-vaccine-push/

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I'll take one for the team and give you what you're looking for @akvanden   When the FDA fully approves, outside the emergency approval, I will get it ... but only when they can prove without a reasonable doubt that natural antibodies don't fare as well and the manufactured ones in the jab.  If they would start talking in more detail about that, it would at least have me considering it.

Thank you for being so brave. :bc:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Seems this “information” is what the messengers want to make of it.  That in itself says the info is not conclusive and that breeds speculation, opinions and agenda opportunities.

Covid is real, the information about it is has been seriously tainted and compromised.  As such, it is damn near worthless to all those wanting some truth behind it all.  

Any you think every country is tainting the info, all in a similar fashion? You'd think some country, somewhere, would say no thank you.

• Gold Member

It mostly minorities that are not vaccinated.  It’s going to be a walk in the park for the GOP through the next few election cycles as bad as democrats are failing in their leadership role.

7 hours ago, BOHICA said:

It mostly minorities that are not vaccinated.  It’s going to be a walk in the park for the GOP through the next few election cycles as bad as democrats are failing in their leadership role.

Must be a lot of minorities on this site.

Went in for my physical yesterday and had a good talk with the doc I trust about COVID. He says COVID is basically just a cold for those that are healthy to begin with, and we’d be better off focusing on being more healthy and not all the narratives and misinformation floating around out there. He thinks Fauci is a dummy that has done more harm than good.

It was interesting hearing his perspective.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Any you think every country is tainting the info, all in a similar fashion? You'd think some country, somewhere, would say no thank you.

The lies and deception have been at top levels for years.  So much so that, the truth isn’t believed either.  The “One World Order” and their media is to blame.

Like I said, I’m not buying it and that’s all there is to it.  Anybody wanna step up and act like they aren’t on the internet is welcome to do so.  Millions feel this way.  Nobody cares about the willfully stupid and weak spouting off anymore.

7 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Hmmm….Obama was re-elected.  Dems pushed all candidates out for Hillary and Biden.  Their constituents are arguably the most idiotic, obeying sheep the US has ever seen.

Look at the big city leadership over the last 20.  They aren’t going back….and I don’t think we are either.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The lies and deception have been at top levels for years.  So much so that, the truth isn’t believed either.  The “One World Order” and their media is to blame.

Like I said, I’m not buying it and that’s all there is to it.  Anybody wanna step up and act like they aren’t on the internet is welcome to do so.  Millions feel this way.  Nobody cares about the willfully stupid and weak spouting off anymore.

Hmmm….Obama was re-elected.  Dems pushed all candidates out for Hillary and Biden.  Their constituents are arguably the most idiotic, obeying sheep the US has ever seen.

Look at the big city leadership over the last 20.  They aren’t going back….and I don’t think we are either.  

Just sitting here watching the Today show.  They just panned back to their NY audience and the cohost was sure to say...."back to our fully vaccinated audience"  as it pans back to a bunch of people together without masks.  The spin is so easy to see, but hard to watch.

• Like 1

Oh I'm very well aware of him recommending it and the hypocrisy, which is the reason I brought it up. BUT, my claim of the majority was misleading. Poll shows 51% of Republicans with 1 dose, with a potential of 12% more saying they'd get it (while another sections says that those who haven't say they are unlikely). 

There are clear party lines though. 

Indeed, a new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research found that most Americans who haven’t been vaccinated say they are unlikely to do so, with 45% saying they definitely will not and 35% saying they probably won’t. Republicans, the poll found, remain far more likely than Democrats to pass on the shots.

Overall, 83% of Democrats but only 51% of Republicans said they had received at least one dose. And among unvaccinated Republicans, just 12% said they were planning to get the shot, while 32% said they probably wouldn’t, and 56% said they definitely won’t.

For months now, many conservative lawmakers and pundits have been stoking vaccine hesitancy, refusing to take the shots themselves or downplaying the severity of the virus. Republican governors have signed bills protecting the unvaccinated from having to disclose their status and tried to roll back mask mandates. And on social media, disinformation has run rampant, leading President Joe Biden to claim platforms like Facebook were “killing people” — a claim he later walked back.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2021/07/23/unvaccinated-folks-are-letting-us-down-republicans-ramp-up-vaccine-push/

Hypocrisy? BIt of a stretch there guy.  I have husband and wife pharmacists as clients, and one is pro vax, one is anti.  I read somewhere recently that over 40% of the healthcare workers are refusing the vax.  Can it be that in this climate of mistrust in our government and media, that these people have well founded doubts about what they're being told?  Like Joe Biden getting 81 million votes?  Like the largest media platforms in the world simultaneously censoring and cancelling a sitting president and behaving like the self appointed Ministry of Truth?   Like Dems making up bullshit out of whole cloth about Trumps Covid response?  Like Fauci's statements being all over the map?  I could go on, but you get the point.

12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Went in for my physical yesterday and had a good talk with the doc I trust about COVID. He says COVID is basically just a cold for those that are healthy to begin with, and we’d be better off focusing on being more healthy and not all the narratives and misinformation floating around out there. He thinks Fauci is a dummy that has done more harm than good.

It was interesting hearing his perspective.

Clearly, your doctor needs to be internet shamed and “cancelled”.  His license revoked and all his assets confiscated and sold off to help with the MMGW cause.

Side: My daughter was over yesterday and said that her employer told employees they were gonna mandate the vaccine.  Over half said they’d walk.  Oops….no more mandate. Oh well…I guess when tough talk about bullshit isn’t enough….time to walk away from the narrative.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And do you think you'd actually hear about that on the Dem/Liberal funded news sites? Any such info that does come out, whether from another countries media outlet or an individual is quickly debunked and shunned as being fake news or that the individual is a nut bar. Problem is, those that watch CNN, MSNBC, and others, or read the Dem/Liberal news sites/news papers, because they are incapable of thinking for themselves, lap it right up. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok…… :dunno:

I have high respect for our world renowned medical institutions, not the media which everyone wants to scapegoat.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Just sitting here watching the Today show.  They just panned back to their NY audience and the cohost was sure to say...."back to our fully vaccinated audience"  as it pans back to a bunch of people together without masks.  The spin is so easy to see, but hard to watch.

It’s a full on comedy skit to me anymore.  Seriously, I laugh like hell at the world around me that has become so scared and frail. I feel almost god-like just being normal. :lol:

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ok…… :dunno:

I have high respect for our world renowned medical institutions, not the media which everyone wants to scapegoat.

The people from the “highly respected” medical, environmental, mental health have sacrificed their morals, integrity and oaths for what the media and governments offer them.  This has been ongoing for twenty years and we are now approaching Goebel levels of complete propaganda.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The people from the “highly respected” medical, environmental, mental health have sacrificed their morals, integrity and oaths for what the media and governments offer them.  This has been ongoing for twenty years and we are now approaching Goebel levels of complete propaganda.

Not all, some of them that have other points of view get silenced and ridiculed for going against what the media and governments say.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

2 of Ontario's top docs caught on open mic. 

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Not all, some of them that have other points of view get silenced and ridiculed for going against what the media and governments say.

These are the ones risking their careers in this environment and THESE are the ones we should be listening to!

8 minutes ago, irv said:

2 of Ontario's top docs caught on open mic. 

:lol:

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Medical institutions. Mayo, John Hopkins, Cleavland Clinic, etc. 

One things for certain, conspiracy therorists are never short of creative reasons to disbelieve and disregard. 

32 minutes ago, irv said:

And do you think you'd actually hear about that on the Dem/Liberal funded news sites? Any such info that does come out, whether from another countries media outlet or an individual is quickly debunked and shunned as being fake news or that the individual is a nut bar. Problem is, those that watch CNN, MSNBC, and others, or read the Dem/Liberal news sites/news papers, because they are incapable of thinking for themselves, lap it right up. 

No, I just live in reality and know that’s utterly impossible.

• Haha 1