Check your account email address ×

Another study showing how natural antibodies far surpass vaccine induced antibodies.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ACE said:

You have to be a brain dead retard to think that the vaccine could offer even close to the same level of protection that natural immunity does 

natural immunity literally gives you the exact antibodies that you need. The reinfection rate is around a tenth of a percent, meaning you will not get sick with it again 

nowhere, ever, not even once, did they claim that you will not develop covid if you get vaccinated. 

the Covid fear cult are literally the dumbest, most anti science fucking retards on earth 

Far, far less than a tenth of a percent.  They can't even say for sure if you can get it twice.   I'm sure we would have seen some HC workers getting it twice before the jab came out.  

If it was even remotely common for re-infection they would be screaming the statistics from the mountain tops. 

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Far, far less than a tenth of a percent.  They can't even say for sure if you can get it twice.   I'm sure we would have seen some HC workers getting it twice before the jab came out.  

If it was even remotely common for re-infection they would be screaming the statistics from the mountain tops. 

Well I mean while you can get infected to the point of having symptoms again if you have natural immunity it’s HIGHLY improbable. One really has to watch how they word headlines 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Well I mean while you can get infected to the point of having symptoms again if you have natural immunity it’s HIGHLY improbable. One really has to watch how they word headlines 

One article I found is they think about 50.....worldwide.  :news:

Just now, Highmark said:

One article I found is they think about 50.....worldwide.  :news:

The PCR test up to 40+ cycles is to blame for a lot of this 

basically made covid a self fulfilling prophecy 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

The PCR test up to 40+ cycles is to blame for a lot of this 

basically made covid a self fulfilling prophecy 

Yep.  Actually >30 was.   Its multiplication factor is exponentially higher. 

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep.  Actually >30 was.   Its multiplication factor is exponentially higher. 

In court the experts here (who work for the government) said that anything over 20 cycles was not indicative of an active infection 

3 hours ago, ACE said:

You have to be a brain dead retard to think that the vaccine could offer even close to the same level of protection that natural immunity does 

natural immunity literally gives you the exact antibodies that you need. The reinfection rate is around a tenth of a percent, meaning you will not get sick with it again 

nowhere, ever, not even once, did they claim that you will not develop covid if you get vaccinated. 

the Covid fear cult are literally the dumbest, most anti science fucking retards on earth 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Correct

No. Over 90% of the the hospitalizations and deaths are non vaccinated now. Fact

Just now, ACE said:

Tinker still doesn’t know what natural antibodies means 

You telling me or anybody anything about anything is fucking funny.

I've always presumed I'd already had Covid, I still did everything to reduce spreading it and when my doctor said antibodies weren't enough I got my shots. And now look at the numbers !!.... Oh yeah we don't look at facts here

BTW I got Shingles twice, once at 16 and again around 28 so you're wrong about that too. Go figure

John Hopkins, University of Chicago Medicine, Mayo.

Why COVID-19 Vaccines Offer Better Protection Than Infection
Vaccination offers longer, stronger immunity, says virologist Sabra Klein.
https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/articles/why-covid-19-vaccines-offer-better-protection-than-infection.html

Do I still need the vaccine if I’ve already had COVID-19?: Absolutely.
https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/do-i-need-a-vaccine-if-i-had-covid

"Natural immunity to coronaviruses, such as those that cause colds, is not long-lasting, and reinfection is possible," says John O'Horo, M.D., an infectious diseases physician at Mayo Clinic.

https://www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org/hometown-health/featured-topic/recent-infection-could-affect-covid-19-vaccination

5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

As effective or very similar protection as the vax that are available to US.  Another scientific fact to come out of the same study that even retards can understand.

“This study also showed that CoronaVac reduced hospitalizations by 87.5%, intensive care unit (ICU) admissions by 90.3%, and mortality rates by 86.3%.”

By the way, you forgot the first number in the study (65.9%) that would compare to the 95% of our mRNA vaccines. So Chinese quality not very similar.

A large observational study in Chile further estimated that full immunization with CoronaVac had adjusted vaccine effectiveness of 65.9% for the prevention of COVID-19, 87.5% for hospitalization, 90.3% for ICU admission, and 86.3% for death

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, akvanden said:

By the way, you forgot the first number in the study (65.9%) that would compare to the 95% of our mRNA vaccines. So Chinese quality not very similar.

A large observational study in Chile further estimated that full immunization with CoronaVac had adjusted vaccine effectiveness of 65.9% for the prevention of COVID-19, 87.5% for hospitalization, 90.3% for ICU admission, and 86.3% for death

What is the effectiveness of mRNA vaccines in the US in preventing infection????

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bullshit

No kidding! 

How do 9 fully vaccinated ball players on the same team, being isolated, distancing, masking, etc come down with covid, and less than 2 months later, 6 fully fully vaccinated from the same team also come down with covid? 95% efficacy rate. :lol: 

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

How’s the circle jerk going, boys?

The last 15 reassuring posts...

IRV
IRV
ACE
ACE
IRV
ACE
Arctic
ACE
ACE
F7
Arctic
Ace
Arctic
Arctic
ACE

You could learn something from those posts though....but it won't validate your choice...

33 minutes ago, akvanden said:

John Hopkins, University of Chicago Medicine, Mayo.

Why COVID-19 Vaccines Offer Better Protection Than Infection
Vaccination offers longer, stronger immunity, says virologist Sabra Klein.
https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/articles/why-covid-19-vaccines-offer-better-protection-than-infection.html

Do I still need the vaccine if I’ve already had COVID-19?: Absolutely.
https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/do-i-need-a-vaccine-if-i-had-covid

"Natural immunity to coronaviruses, such as those that cause colds, is not long-lasting, and reinfection is possible," says John O'Horo, M.D., an infectious diseases physician at Mayo Clinic.

https://www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org/hometown-health/featured-topic/recent-infection-could-affect-covid-19-vaccination

......or help with your fear.

But I get it...nobody wants to admit they are scared when they've been ordered to be so.  There's nothing wrong with being scared and making a decision you feel will help you live.  Others are doing the same...just not the way you are doing it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Let me go back and look at what I said - oh yeah, 95%.

What percentage of US vaccinated Texas Democrats tested positive after 1 couple hour plane ride…. Hint it’s not 95% prevented…….

also you are a retard to think that the remaining 49 of the famous 55 wouldn’t test positive if tested once a week over the next few months

Edited by BOHICA

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Let me go back and look at what I said - oh yeah, 95%.

:lol: There's no way the vaccine has been out long enough to come up with this number.  No way.  The statistical plug ins being used are no doubt using old test numbers including false positives and the lowest thresh hold of the virus.....not even sure what they plugged in for the rest of the statistics that make it sound scientific.

Potato + 4/yellow X 3.14=95%

Got it.  "Science".  Come on.  :lmao:

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: There's no way the vaccine has been out long enough to come up with this number.  No way.  The statistical plug ins being used are no doubt using old test numbers including false positives and the lowest thresh hold of the virus.....not even sure what they plugged in for the rest of the statistics that make it sound scientific.

Simple math says it’s not…. 1 controlled study of Texas Democrats completely blows 95% prevention claim out of the water.

Liberals don’t math much

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Simple math says it’s not…. 1 controlled study of Texas Democrats completely blows 95% prevention claim out of the water.

Liberals don’t math much

Poor Pelosi and Schumer....took some Texas eggs to the face...HARD!  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So we start the thread with a Thai study and all accept the fact that they have a high efficacy rate (the Chinese vaccine has to have a high efficacy rate to validate the main point) but the call BS when the efficacy rate of the US vaccines are introduced. Well which way do you want it? - are the efficacy rates high or are they low?

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So we start the thread with a Thai study and all accept the fact that they have a high efficacy rate (the Chinese vaccine has to have a high efficacy rate to validate the main point) but the call BS when the efficacy rate of the US vaccines are introduced. Well which way do you want it? - are the efficacy rates high or are they low?

Israel did a study as well.  The one of the most vaccinated country in the world come out and said that natural antibodies out perform vaccine antibodies.

our pharmaceutical industry would like you to believe otherwise cause they get paid by the dose 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Israel did a study as well.  The one of the most vaccinated country in the world come out and said that natural antibodies out perform vaccine antibodies.

our pharmaceutical industry would like you to believe otherwise cause they get paid by the dose 

Exactly! This whole pandemic non sense has been nothing but a big lie from the beginning, and that is easily proven. 

Now, the new narrative, to keep things going, is by telling us the vast majority of covid cases are due to the unvaccinated. :lol: When will it stop? Lie after lie, flip flop after flip flop, manipulation after manipulation, coercion after coercion. 

I wish someone could tell me when has the gov't "ever" pushed a vaccine, or anything, on the people like they have with this one, especially with a survivability rate of 98-99%??? It makes no sense whatsoever. 

coovvid2.jpg