Another study showing how natural antibodies far surpass vaccine induced antibodies.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Tinker said:

I believe that too but the stats are clearly showing that 90% of the sick, hospitalized or dead are not vaccinated. 

It’s a fact vaccinated still get covid and spread the shit out of it.  Texas Democrats are proof.

but the original topic is how natural antibodies are more effective compared to vaccine antibodies and has been proven true by recent studies from several countries…..  that is a fact and to argue otherwise makes you a retard

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, BOHICA said:

It’s a fact vaccinated still get covid snd spread the shit out of it.  Texas Democrats are proof.

but the original topic is how natural antibodies are more effective compared to vaccine antibodies and has been proven true by recent studies from several countries…..  that is a fact and to argue otherwise makes you a retard

The alt left doesn’t know what “natural antibodies” means 

The data don’t support the blanket assumption that a previous natural COVID infection will protect better than a vaccine.  Lots of variables.  How long ago was the natural infection?  Studies have found natural immunity waning after 6 months.  How severe was the natural infection?  Studies have shown more severe infections to yield greater antibody production.  Gender of the infected or vaccinated seems to play a role according to studies.  Which vaccine is being compared against?  Etc.  

The Oshawa Generals and all other OHL players who want to play hockey this season must be fully vaccinated. :crazy:

Imagine being a young healthy male and being told you "must be" fully vaccinated or your dream of playing in the NHL is over.

If this isn't coercion, then I don't know what is? 

OHL finds support for mandatory vaccine policy

https://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/2021/07/21/ohl-finds-support-for-mandatory-vaccine-policy.html

2 minutes ago, Plissken said:

The data don’t support the blanket assumption that a previous natural COVID infection will protect better than a vaccine.  Lots of variables.  How long ago was the natural infection?  Studies have found natural immunity waning after 6 months.  How severe was the natural infection?  Studies have shown more severe infections to yield greater antibody production.  Gender of the infected or vaccinated seems to play a role according to studies.  Which vaccine is being compared against?  Etc.  

They are also saying the same thing about the vaccines; that they don't think they last as long as previously thought. :news:

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210419/Researchers-show-how-to-evaluate-waning-efficacy-of-COVID-19-vaccines.aspx

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/06/1013496220/protection-provided-by-the-pfizer-vaccine-may-might-be-fading-israeli-officials-

You have to be a brain dead retard to think that the vaccine could offer even close to the same level of protection that natural immunity does 

natural immunity literally gives you the exact antibodies that you need. The reinfection rate is around a tenth of a percent, meaning you will not get sick with it again 

nowhere, ever, not even once, did they claim that you will not develop covid if you get vaccinated. 

the Covid fear cult are literally the dumbest, most anti science fucking retards on earth 

4 minutes ago, irv said:

The Oshawa Generals and all other OHL players who want to play hockey this season must be fully vaccinated. :crazy:

Imagine being a young healthy male and being told you "must be" fully vaccinated or your dream of playing in the NHL is over.

If this isn't coercion, then I don't know what is? 

OHL finds support for mandatory vaccine policy

https://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/2021/07/21/ohl-finds-support-for-mandatory-vaccine-policy.html

Illegal. I hope people go broke and die after getting sued over this 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Illegal. I hope people go broke and die after getting sued over this 

I thought so but wasn't sure if that was in the U.S. only? With that being said, I assume the Oshawa Generals and all other OHL teams will be responsible if something happens to these kids post vaccine? I wonder if they know that or thought things through first? 

Just now, irv said:

I thought so but wasn't sure if that was in the U.S. only? With that being said, I assume the Oshawa Generals and all other OHL teams will be responsible if something happens to these kids post vaccine? I wonder if they know that or thought things through first? 

Basically any form of government cannot require you to take it. 

if you’re currently employed that company cannot require you to take it 

if you’re applying for a new job that’s more grey as both parties are essentially negotiating a new contract 

• Thanks 1

I had shingles a few years back. It was awful. Don’t wish that shit on anyone.

after I got better I asked my doctor about the vaccine for it. He said there’s no point as I now have the perfect antibodies for it. Said maybe when I’m 50-60 I could get it for a booster but now it’s useless. 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

You have to be a brain dead retard to think that the vaccine could offer even close to the same level of protection that natural immunity does 

natural immunity literally gives you the exact antibodies that you need. The reinfection rate is around a tenth of a percent, meaning you will not get sick with it again 

nowhere, ever, not even once, did they claim that you will not develop covid if you get vaccinated. 

the Covid fear cult are literally the dumbest, most anti science fucking retards on earth 

Correct

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

after I got better I asked my doctor about the vaccine for it. He said there’s no point as I now have the perfect antibodies for it. Said maybe when I’m 50-60 I could get it for a booster but now it’s useless. 

image.thumb.png.3818cf4c61895804bf13e9b30e981b76.png

20 minutes ago, ACE said:

You had chicken pox as a kid.

• Gold Member

Had my Third run in with Delta in the past month and half this past weekend.  8 hours in a pickup with contagious Delta.  My last October infection has pretty much made me immune.  Maybe the week of close contact with Delta gave me my booster shot equivalent….  I need to track down some Kappa and get my booster virus for that…. Doubt I would get anything from Kappa as I think my immunity is unbreakable.  Vaccines are not doing well at all against kappa

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Had my Third run in with Delta in the past month and half this past weekend.  8 hours in a pickup with contagious Delta.  My last October infection has pretty much made me immune.  Maybe the week of close contact with Delta gave me my booster shot equivalent….  I need to track down some Kappa and get my booster virus for that…. Doubt I would get anything from Kappa as I think my immunity is unbreakable.  Vaccines are not doing well at all against kappa

People who were fortunate enough to get the virus are basically protected from all variants 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, ACE said:

People who were fortunate enough to get the virus are basically protected from all variants 

Even when I didn’t have antibodies Covid wasn’t bad when I got it.   My spring allergies are much worse then contracting Covid 1.0

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, BOHICA said:

Even when I didn’t have antibodies Covid wasn’t bad.  My spring allergies are much worse then contracting Covid 1.0

That’s pretty normal. They’ve found that common cold antibodies work for the rones 

buddy of mine tested positive through contact tracing and said it was the mildest cold he’s ever had