Another study showing how natural antibodies far surpass vaccine induced antibodies.

• Gold Member

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210719/Thai-study-looks-at-CoronaVac-vaccine-vs-natural-immunity-to-SARS-COV-2-variants.aspx

if you aren’t intelligent enough to understand scientific facts the last paragraph says it all…..

“In summary, the results of the current study indicate that NAb titers elicited by CoronaVac are much lower when compared to natural infection.”

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

• BOHICA changed the title to Another study showing how natural antibodies far surpass vaccine induced antibodies.
9 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210719/Thai-study-looks-at-CoronaVac-vaccine-vs-natural-immunity-to-SARS-COV-2-variants.aspx

if you aren’t intelligent to understand scientific facts the last paragraph says it all…..

“In summary, the results of the current study indicate that NAb titers elicited by CoronaVac are much lower when compared to natural infection.”

I'm intelligent enough to know that CoronaVac/SinoVac is a shitty Chinese vaccine, who's efficacy isn't nearly as good as the ones made in the states.

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I'm intelligent enough to know that CoronaVac/SinoVac is a shitty Chinese vaccine, who's efficacy isn't nearly as good as the ones made in the states.

The point is, shove your jab, I got natural immunity.

End.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

As effective or very similar protection as the vax that are available to US.  Another scientific fact to come out of the same study that even retards can understand.

“This study also showed that CoronaVac reduced hospitalizations by 87.5%, intensive care unit (ICU) admissions by 90.3%, and mortality rates by 86.3%.”

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

As effective or very similar protection as the vax that are available to US.  Another scientific fact to come out of the same study that even retards can understand.

“This study also showed that CoronaVac reduced hospitalizations by 87.5%, intensive care unit (ICU) admissions by 90.3%, and mortality rates by 86.3%.”

I'm sure the Chinese vaccine is really great, on par with American technology/virology. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You literally get more retarded by the day. I think you need a break

You too. If you killed yourself months ago you wouldn’t have to worry about me.

oh and you have twice as many posts here than I do in half the amount of time.

Edited by Mainecat

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I'm sure the Chinese vaccine is really great, on par with American technology/virology. 

Globally it’s studied well enough that the efficacy is on par with US….  Typical superior American sheltered view point it appears you have.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Globally it’s studied well enough that the efficacy is on par with US….  Typical superior American sheltered view point it appears you have.

It's not a viewpoint, it's a fact that we have better technology than China (that they're slowly stealing) and you know this.

According to a World Health Organization study published early last month, in a large phase 3 trial in Brazil, two doses of the vaccine developed by Sinovac/China National Pharmaceutical Group, administered 14 days apart, had an efficacy rate of 51% against symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection,

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It's not a viewpoint, it's a fact that we have better technology than China (that they're slowly stealing) and you know this.

According to a World Health Organization study published early last month, in a large phase 3 trial in Brazil, two doses of the vaccine developed by Sinovac/China National Pharmaceutical Group, administered 14 days apart, had an efficacy rate of 51% against symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection,

Well proves you are a retard….   The Who 😂 

Edited by BOHICA

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

The alt left is very anti science 

you know what kind of retard you have to be to think a vaccine is better than natural immunity? Holy eff 

So the ENTIRE PLANET agrees on the vaccination requirement or you can't travel because you will spread the disease but you disagree with nothing but ignorant uneducated opinion and declare the entire planet is the Retard. Gotcha 

Im curious, did Rand Paul happen to get on Fauci's shit the other day about any of this natural anti-body science?  I honestly didn't get to see any of the highlights of any of it.  Would have been the perfect opportunity if he had.  If he didn't, then when is someone going to?  I mean front and center stage for all the world to see, quit tip-toeing through the tulips, dig into these 'health experts' and get to the bottom of the real findings around natural anti-body immunity, which is what they all preached at the very beginning and now not so much as a mention.

2 minutes ago, Tinker said:

So the ENTIRE PLANET agrees on the vaccination requirement or you can't travel because you will spread the disease but you disagree with nothing but ignorant uneducated opinion and declare the entire planet is the Retard. Gotcha 

Show me an actual expert that says the vaccine offers better protection than natural immunity.  My guess is you shriek and freak out like you always do 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Show me an actual expert that says the vaccine offers better protection than natural immunity.  My guess is you shriek and freak out like you always do 

You mean laugh at a fn Retard on a sled site ? 

I clearly stated to look at the infection statistics now, NOT ANYONE'S OPINION ON ANYTHING

Edited by Tinker

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Vaccinated still spread the virus.  

Just now, ACE said:

This is science. It’s not something to become so emotional over 

LoL You calling your opinions science is hilarious, ignore the facts believe whatever you want. 

Just now, Tinker said:

LoL You calling your opinions science is hilarious, ignore the facts believe whatever you want. 

It’s not my opinions. It’s what the data is saying. 

Just now, Tinker said:

I believe that too but the stats are clearly showing that 90% of the sick, hospitalized or dead are not vaccinated. 

That very well could be. The vaccine offers a small level of protection. But not as good as natural immunity 

Just now, Tinker said:

The data that clearly shows 90%+ of the hospitalized or dead are now unvaccinated ? 

It seems like you don’t understand the topic at all here