Check your account email address ×

Ask yourself this honestly.

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

I had it, my wife had it, my lead carpenter had it...both of my parents (78yrs old) had it, my niece had it.

No Deaths...I was the long hauler with a cough that lasted 2.5 months. 

You were probably coughing-up old jizz. 

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

You just described yourself except when you leave the farm it's to perform your beloved duties down at the local glory hole.:lmao:

I found a pic of your mask. :lol:

Blow Job Mask | Etsy

Of course you wouldn't have the balls to say that to me in Manchester, now would you faggot? 

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

Lost a 51 year old buddy from the same a few weeks ago,,,known him since I was 6, then a 50 year old I knew to cancer,,the next week a 58 year old party bud to heart attack and another 58 year old good bud had a heart attack and has been in an induced coma for 2 weeks now.Buddy I worked with for 32 years to lung cancer at 55. Been a bad few weeks  

Yeah, that's a lot of people, H. 

38 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Of course you wouldn't have the balls to say that to me in Manchester, now would you faggot? 

Chihuahua barks like a big dog...yet shits little turds. Polaris you are the little turd.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Chihuahua barks like a big dog...yet shits little turds. Polaris you are the little turd.

I have a real turd for your face, in my barn. 

42 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh yes I would, then I’d slap you up side the head just because you’re a dumbass. :lmao:

• Haha 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

Oh yes I would, then I’d slap you up side the head just because you’re a dumbass. :lmao:

OK, how old are you?

Are you tough, a fighter?

Post a pic to show how tough you are. You don't have to show your faggotty face. 

• Gold Member

I had the china aids, 3-4 days were crappy but only 36-48hrs were real bad. If you look at each day individually I joke about this being a bad hangover but honestly I have had worse hangovers.

3 hours ago, ACE said:

Thing is I’ve had regular colds that last for 8+ weeks with a cough 

that’s NOT abnormal for a coronavirus. But that’s the criteria to be considered a long hauler 

Told you how many times now idiot ...it's not a cold.

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Told you how many times now idiot ...it's not a cold.

How is a coronavirus not a cold. That’s what causes colds. It’s a mild respiratory illness. A cold. 

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

If the media or the politicians never mentioned covid last year, we never went on lockdowns, schools and business' stayed open....would you have even noticed anything different from a normal year?

In my small town of about 3000 people (includes rural ag areas) we had 2 people supposedly die from COVID.   I knew both....one was in her late 70's, obese, bad COPD from years of smoking, Diabetes, heart disease.   Could not walk to her car without oxygen.   It was more of a surprise she was still alive when I heard she passed.   The other a man also in his late 70's and got sick and refused treatment or going to the hospital right up to hours before he passed away.   I know his kids and he was fearful they would put him on a vent.  May have survived without all the scare of what ventilators were doing and seeked other treatment earlier. 

There is no way I would have hardly known covid existed other than the media and politicians.  

My local hospitals never mentioned a capacity or ventilator issue.    

If we never went on lockdowns, never wore masks, we would have seen more deaths, no? May I ask where your local hospital is?

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Explain the why the uptick for "colds" in July is an administrative issue?

Because in a lot of places they aren’t equipped to handle an outbreak of a mild respiratory illness 

albertas premier actually said this himself 

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

Because in a lot of places they aren’t equipped to handle an outbreak of a mild respiratory illness 

albertas premier actually said this himself 

You're non-answers say it all. 

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You're non-answers say it all. 

Your strange interpretation of what a non answer is says it all 

Edited by ACE

Covid was clearly something my body had never seen.  While It wasn't terrible,  I would prefer not to get it again. I had body aches like you wouldn't believe. The lost of smell and taste was terrible..eating was a chore as everything sucked. My scene of smell came back but I had fantom smells, especially at night when relaxing (thought I smelled smoke all the time)....had to check the house, the mechanical room, the laundry room...always thought the house was going to burn down...thank God that ended.