Check your account email address ×

Holy fucking shit

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Only big Finnlanders by me. Plenty of shade in the summer and lots of insulation in the winter. I've been told some of the older ones can take their teeth out?:ashamed:

Thank you, but no.  Can I have a rain check though?  The future is uncertain and I don't want to eliminate any options.

:lol:

On 1/8/2017 at 7:22 PM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Will do :bc:

All depends on the snow.    I've ridden the entire UP, except for Escanaba and South West of Lk Gogebic   We usually stay in Grand Marais, Munising/Wetmore or Curtis.

I'm hoping to get another saddlebag trip in to the Western UP in March     Drop off in Munising , Marquette or Ishpeming and head West   All going to depend on mother nature

Why not start in St. Ignorance, it's only a two day trip to Copper Harbor.

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Why not start in St. Ignorance, it's only a two day trip to Copper Harbor.

That can be done in less than 2 days.  However, the only way that's possible is IF there is enough snow between St Ignace and getting to 8. That can be tough sometimes.  I've ridden from GM to St Ignace before and some spots were a little thin at times 

41 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That can be done in less than 2 days.  However, the only way that's possible is IF there is enough snow between St Ignace and getting to 8. That can be tough sometimes.  I've ridden from GM to St Ignace before and some spots were a little thin at times 

Paradise and st iggy get hit sometimes but the best riding is always west of newberry and north of 28.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Paradise and st iggy get hit sometimes but the best riding is always west of newberry and north of 28.

All depends.  Some of the best trails I've ever ridden were in the Eastern UP. Best groomers in the state

:lol:

Damn Ben, I think that thread is gonna have to be moved after your last post....it's been questionable in that "rules area" for while anyway.

I wish I remembered how to do it.  Maybe one of those other Mods can get on it.  Lazy fuckers!

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

A week from today they are saying 49 degrees here....WTF.

Warm here too next week...could get near 70f in places....kinda glad we dont have much snow if thats true.

Just now, f7ben said:

2 years in a row with basically no snow south of duluth to the mackinac

3 yrs of low snow here...some places had over 2ft in Oct....then it melted.....and not much since except in the south where its flat as fuck.

16 minutes ago, Dave said:

3 yrs of low snow here...some places had over 2ft in Oct....then it melted.....and not much since except in the south where its flat as fuck.

According to the Newftard it's all flat :nuts: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

According to the Newftard it's all flat :nuts: 

Newftard also said they dont use skid steers here to clear snow in parking lots....but yet thats mostly what you see.

Edited by Dave