Check your account email address ×

Australia locks down over 100 new cases and one death if you think this is about Covid you’re a dip shit

• Platinum Contributing Member

I have customers based out of Australia and one of the managers had to leave vacation immediately and fly home to basically be locked in.   Fucking nuts. 

• Sad 2

Ah, the Biden and the democrats at it again, controlling other countries this time. The breadth of their control knows no boundaries.

Almost forgot to ask - is Australia on the otherside of the round world from us or are they just a boat ride away across an endless flat ocean...

Edited by akvanden

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ah, the Biden and the democrats at it again, controlling other countries this time. The breadth of their control knows no boundaries.

Almost forgot to ask - is Australia on the otherside of the round world from us or are they just a boat ride away across an endless flat ocean...

Don't believe that is the claim here if so please point it out.

I think more of a concern is capitulation by countries including the current admin to idea's put forth by the likes of the UN and WEF.  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Don't believe that is the claim here if so please point it out.

I think more of a concern is capitulation by countries including the current admin to idea's put forth by the likes of the UN and WEF.  

I'm poking at the thought it's a conspiracy here in the US as claimed by some. Maybe someone is running the conspiracy separately in Australia, I don't know. 

There’s too many wide open areas for this to be a grand conspiracy, plus that gives government way too much credit when they’re the dumbest fuckers that exist 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ACE said:

There’s too many wide open areas for this to be a grand conspiracy, plus that gives government way too much credit when they’re the dumbest fuckers that exist 

It is a grand conspiracy wait until the fall and winter months in northern hemisphere.  The lockdowns will start again and the covid vaccines will be mandate eventually. Al though I'm never getting one period 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It is a grand conspiracy wait until the fall and winter months in northern hemisphere.  The lockdowns will start again and the covid vaccines will be mandate eventually. Al though I'm never getting one period 

Of course there will be some lockdowns. Some areas are still retarded. This isn’t a profound prediction at all