Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

C988B4F6-18C8-4138-83F5-CA3938DEE9F8.jpeg

There's a woman who lives a few blocks from me who I see from time to time while walking my dog.  She's a 12/10.  This morning she came out wearing a tight black tank top, tight black pants, and snake-skin high heel boots.  Tits are the nicest bolt-ons you've ever seen.  I stopped to introduce her to my dog and as we parted, she told me to "Have a blessed day."  I told her it's already blessed based on my chatting with her.

I ain't avoiding her for shit...  I spent the rest of my walk calculating how much a divorce would cost me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

There's a woman who lives a few blocks from me who I see from time to time while walking my dog.  She's a 12/10.  This morning she came out wearing a tight black tank top, tight black pants, and snake-skin high heel boots.  Tits are the nicest bolt-ons you've ever seen.  I stopped to introduce her to my dog and as we parted, she told me to "Have a blessed day."  I told her it's already blessed based on my chatting with her.

I ain't avoiding her for shit...  I spent the rest of my walk calculating how much a divorce would cost me.

be an easy move furniture wise

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

50A647AC-B6AB-4655-A03B-3D40525DD560.jpeg

2 hours ago, Plissken said:

You don’t flip sunny side up eggs, but where’d I’d be concerned is possibly scratching what appears to be a nonstick coated pan with a metal utensil which is a big no-no.

34E0BB38-1BD8-4B83-A9EA-9B0D343890C6.jpeg

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

I'd never use a tool to flip an egg anyways....but would let her do it with my tool.

Her frying pan, her fork, her eggs, I wasn't planning on eating the eggs............. taunt.gif.bd7a652faa82d469c4164ae4fe0c39b6.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Plissken said:

You don’t flip sunny side up eggs, but where’d I’d be concerned is possibly scratching what appears to be a nonstick coated pan with a metal utensil which is a big no-no.

34E0BB38-1BD8-4B83-A9EA-9B0D343890C6.jpeg

It's a fucking meme with a smoking hot chick for fucks sake. She could cook those eggs with whatever she wants:lol2: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Matt said:

Pics?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Her frying pan, her fork, her eggs, I wasn't planning on eating the eggs............. taunt.gif.bd7a652faa82d469c4164ae4fe0c39b6.gif

6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

It's a fucking meme with a smoking hot chick for fucks sake. She could cook those eggs with whatever she wants:lol2: 

True, but I bet she enjoys the culinary criticism :ashamed: