Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Badger** said:

Like if you like women, if not your on the wrong site. https://www.facebook.com/WheelsWomen

May be an image of 1 person, standing, outdoors and text

I love women, but I don't do fakebook so your link does not work for me..... :thumbsup:

Just a suggestion, but there's a Sticky/Pinned Thread at the top of this forum (Instagram Hottie of the day) for pics like this one and a Ba-Da Bing section for other pics of women.......   beer_cheers.gif.887c86db7953668316a4e7406c7c410b.gif

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I love women, but I don't do fakebook so your link does not work for me..... :thumbsup:

Just a suggestion, but there's a Sticky/Pinned Thread at the top of this forum (Instagram Hottie of the day) for pics like this one and a Ba-Da Bing section for other pics of women.......   beer_cheers.gif.887c86db7953668316a4e7406c7c410b.gif

Yep, fuck the Book and fuck the Book links.

If you want to go a step further, as I have, get the Facebook Container app for your browser...

How does Facebook Container work?

The Facebook "Like" and "Share" buttons that appear on shopping, news and other sites contain Facebook trackers. Even if you don’t use them, Facebook uses these buttons to track you. Facebook Container blocks these trackers and will display a fence icon to show you where these trackers were removed.

When you visit Facebook, the add-on loads it in another tab and the fence icon is displayed in your address bar. This puts Facebook in its own boundary with other Facebook-owned sites, including Instagram and Messenger. You can allow other sites into the Facebook Container boundary, but this will allow Facebook to track more of your web activity.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/facebook-container-prevent-facebook-tracking

15 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

FB_IMG_1658433147036.jpg

Highly Suspect - "16"

It took me sixteen years to find ya
One second to love ya
Seven years to hold ya
One minute to lose ya
Oh, God, eh
Where did I go wrong?
Yeah

Do you remember (oh)
When I was your king