Jump to content

State of the site :(


Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Seriously though, he's not a good guy.  He's an obsessed troll, who makes over the line comments about peoples significant others, and their professions.  I've had normal conversations with him too, then he goes off the reservation and starts going off about gay shit.  He's needs to check himself before he wrecks himself.  JMO   :bc: 

Easier said than done, and I know it's kind of a beating of a dead horse topic ... but at the same time it's still legit.  Put the dumb SOB on ignore.  I did, and other than people quoting him, it makes this place a lot more enjoyable.  He provides zero to this place, other than sucking up bandwidth. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Easier said than done, and I know it's kind of a beating of a dead horse topic ... but at the same time it's still legit.  Put the dumb SOB on ignore.  I did, and other than people quoting him, it makes this place a lot more enjoyable.  He provides zero to this place, other than sucking up bandwidth. 

More guys around here need to do the same with members that annoy them. I get it, something that some find funny, others get annoyed. We all have different reasons for being here and that's what makes this place unique. :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Easier said than done, and I know it's kind of a beating of a dead horse topic ... but at the same time it's still legit.  Put the dumb SOB on ignore.  I did, and other than people quoting him, it makes this place a lot more enjoyable.  He provides zero to this place, other than sucking up bandwidth. 

Did that the other day  :bc: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

I paid up on march 1.  How do I setup an auto pay?  Place easily pays for itself in laughs almost daily!!

I'll get it setup over the next couple of days and let you guys know.  I need to look at the plugin for this site and see if it is worth buying. I think it might automatically upgrade and downgrade the membership class based on payment. That would make it much easier for me. There are a bunch of CMs here that aren't paid up, but I can't match their PayPal email to the one that they use here. It's a mess, lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Did that the other day  :bc: 

I just scroll past any members posts that I don't care to read. And there's a lot of them. :lol:

As an observer I will also say I see a lot of threads here where 550 posts on subject untill another member jumps in and attacks him off subject.  It takes 2 to tango :bc:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

I just scroll past any members posts that I don't care to read. And there's a lot of them. :lol:

As an observer I will also say I see a lot of threads here where 550 posts on subject untill another member jumps in and attacks him off subject.  It takes 2 to tango :bc:

100% it takes two 

he details threads all the time but most people are happy to help him throw threads off the cliff 

ive actually never had a problem with him 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, ckf said:

I just scroll past any members posts that I don't care to read. And there's a lot of them. :lol:

As an observer I will also say I see a lot of threads here where 550 posts on subject untill another member jumps in and attacks him off subject.  It takes 2 to tango :bc:

True but a lot less scrolling when he's on ignore. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, ckf said:

Well guys I was just going through PayPal thinking that I should send renewals for CM's as I haven't done it since last November. I got discouraged as there were 21 unpaid renewals from last season. I had asked that anyone not wishing to renew to message me so I could delete the invoice. I don't have the time, or energy to continue to sort through these CM's when the members don't even have the courtesy to let me know that they don't wish to continue. Not to mention that those memberships were part of what we were counting on to keep the lights on. I feel as though I donate enough of my time keeping the site running, I'm not going to foot the bill too.

Any ideas?  Flood control and go back to a slower server to save $$$$?????

I will donate. I will PM you my address send me an invoice for 100.00

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

 

 

 

 

I think you four are spending a little too much time conjuring and conspiring against me. 

You should be treating me like .................THE BIG, THAT I AM. 

pay up or shut up dickweed.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I hear ya on crossing the line with family. Hopefully that is in the rearview so I don't have to pay @SSFB bar bill to get out the ban hammer. :lol:

You're the one that said that you didn't renew because you didn't like the way I ran the place :dunno: 

Still seem to be around a lot though....

Well, maybe in a roundabout way, but all I said was I questioned myself for paying again after you went after Zam, instead of the other dufus's, as the bad guy on here and you removed my status. Not that I really give a shit one way or another if it shows me or not as being a contributing member, but I did not say I regretted my decision for contributing. 

I've been a CM for years, since back in Rob's days, and will continue to do so but you said yourself the traffic/posts on here had slowed significantly lately so I was just pointing out some of the reasons why, imo, why I thought that was. 

Regardless, you and Zam straightened it out, and, IIRC, you thought he was still an asshole and yourself a whiny bitch, so I assume it is all good now? In hindsight, in not knowing your two's history, I definitely should have stayed out of it but I was confused as I thought Zam was the last person who should get the boot on here out of those other ones I mentioned so I interjected.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member

If you spend any amount of time on here and are not a contributing member than you are a complete POS. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I just scroll past any members posts that I don't care to read. And there's a lot of them. :lol:

As an observer I will also say I see a lot of threads here where 550 posts on subject untill another member jumps in and attacks him off subject.  It takes 2 to tango :bc:

You can only take being threatened physically so many times ! So, I started to jab him, but without physical threats.

Fuk that clown ! :)

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, irv said:

Well, maybe in a roundabout way, but all I said was I questioned myself for paying again after you went after Zam, instead of the other dufus's, as the bad guy on here and you removed my status. Not that I really give a shit one way or another if it shows me or not as being a contributing member, but I did not say I regretted my decision for contributing. 

I've been a CM for years, since back in Rob's days, and will continue to do so but you said yourself the traffic/posts on here had slowed significantly lately so I was just pointing out some of the reasons why, imo, why I thought that was. 

Regardless, you and Zam straightened it out, and, IIRC, you thought he was still an asshole and yourself a whiny bitch, so I assume it is all good now? In hindsight, in not knowing your two's history, I definitely should have stayed out of it but I was confused as I thought Zam was the last person who should get the boot on here out of those other ones I mentioned so I interjected.  

Zam and I have always been good. Can he be an asshole? Absolutely!!!  He is one of the few guys here that I can speak my mind without them taking it personally. Same thing with that asshole @Angry ginger

:lol:

I'll upgrade the new members when I get on my computer. Thanks guys :bc:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OK, I think I have upgraded the accounts of the new CM's. Please let me know if you have paid, but your account doesn't show you are now a CM.

Thanks guys :bc:

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ckf said:

Thanks guys. The best way to tell if you're up to date is to check your PayPal account. You should have an invoice showing. Or just search for when you last paid.

Wtf just checked and some hilljack stoner from Vermont cleaned me the fuck out:wtf:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:stoned:

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Wtf just checked and some hilljack stoner from Vermont cleaned me the fuck out:wtf:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:stoned:

I hired a Russian :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Trying to pay the bills, lol

×
×
  • Create New...