Check your account email address ×

Get your vaccination…… dumb asses.

1 hour ago, CFM said:

He and Clown 550 don’t represent my state well at all. Embarrassing actually. Atleast they try to make it look like they are from elsewhere. Oh well.

Oh but we do. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I’m outnumbered 100:1 now here on FS. Seems the retard light was lit here on ckf’s back porch and all the dumb asses from Trump town have shown up. Nary a real Republican among them just selfish government hating racist clowns.

Sad really

Says the fake independent 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

The issue isn't making someone get an FDA approved vaccine.   That's been settled with some exemptions for Religious and other reasons.   Its the EUA that is the hiccup.  

Still not unreasonable. Put yourself in the shoes of a hospital administrator. 

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol and what a track record they have with drugging  soldiers . I know I know government is great 

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/history/40-years-human-experimentation-america-tuskegee-study

https://www.history.com/news/the-infamous-40-year-tuskegee-study

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Anler said:

Still not unreasonable. Put yourself in the shoes of a hospital administrator. 

Guess it depends on your point of view and definition of unreasonable. 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Guess it depends on your point of view and definition of unreasonable. 

Dude, pretty much every health care worker I know has to have a certain amount of vaccinations as a consequence of their job. Not my point of view at all, its kind of an industry standard. So I dont think it is a stretch to expect them to get vaccinated against the current most communicable disease we have going right now when your job is to treat the most vulnerable. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dude, pretty much every health care worker I know has to have a certain amount of vaccinations as a consequence of their job. Not my point of view at all, its kind of an industry standard. So I dont think it is a stretch to expect them to get vaccinated against the current most communicable disease we have going right now when your job is to treat the most vulnerable. 

Dude....there are plenty HC workers that want nothing to do with an experimental vaccine that barely even went thru animal testing.   This isn't the Spanish influenza killing a significant portion of those who get sick.   Mortality is extraordinarily low for those who do not have pre-existing conditions.   They have made it clear A-symptomatic people are not spreading it.   Simply as can be if a HC worker feels at all sick they stay home and get tested.

You got it by choice something tells me you would feel differently if someone said take it or you're fired. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Dude....there are plenty HC workers that want nothing to do with an experimental vaccine that barely even went thru animal testing.   This isn't the Spanish influenza killing a significant portion of those who get sick.   Mortality is extraordinarily low for those who do not have pre-existing conditions.   They have made it clear A-symptomatic people are not spreading it.   Simply as can be if a HC worker feels at all sick they stay home and get tested.

You got it by choice something tells me you would feel differently if someone said take it or you're fired. 

https://www.crainsdetroit.com/health-care/why-are-some-health-care-workers-refusing-covid-vaccine

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/why-wont-some-health-care-workers-get-vaccinated-2021021721967

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-vaccine-health-care-worker-reluctance/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2021/01/02/large-numbers-of-health-care-and-frontline-workers-are-refusing-covid-19-vaccine/?sh=60f6b9273c96

https://www.dw.com/en/covid-why-some-doctors-and-nurses-hesitate-to-get-vaccinated/a-56162735

https://www.capitalgazette.com/lifestyles/ac-cn-column-iris-krasnow-2021404-20210402-bccrtlhronbpbh5gdrn6b5l3hy-story.html

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-12-31/healthcare-workers-refuse-covid-19-vaccine-access

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its not up to you

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its not up to you

Depends on what the court decides.   An EUA vaccine forced on workers hasn't worked its way thru the courts yet.  

You getting a third dose or booster if they say you "need" it?

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Few months ago the head of the CDC and NAIAD said only 50-60% of their staff were vaccinated and I'm sure they were at the front of the line.   What's that tell you. 

Exactly! Numerous doctor's and nurses refuse it, like I posted, but you never hardly hear anything about that, at least not up here.

When I post the links on Face book, they cannot be opened or they are removed or I can't even get to the stage of posting them before I am blocked from posting them. Why would that be? Why would FB and the likes not like the public knowing about this? I honestly don't know about anyone else, but that immediately throws up a red flag for me! 

24 minutes ago, irv said:

Exactly! Numerous doctor's and nurses refuse it, like I posted, but you never hardly hear anything about that, at least not up here.

When I post the links on Face book, they cannot be opened or they are removed or I can't even get to the stage of posting them before I am blocked from posting them. Why would that be? Why would FB and the likes not like the public knowing about this? I honestly don't know about anyone else, but that immediately throws up a red flag for me! 

This whole "pandemic" has been nothing but a series of red flags.  Every change in stance below came more from politics than it did science.   That's FUBAR.

Came from a bat in a wet market

Maybe it came from the lab.

No effective treatments.

Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine are just a few effective treatments.

Counting people who literally die in car accidents as covid deaths (false covid mortality rates)

You don't need the vaccine if you had covid

You do need the vaccine of you had covid

Asymptomatic spread is the main cause of it spreading

Asymptomatic people likely can't spread it at all.

Wash every surface every day.

Don't worry about surfaces.

You don't need masks they are not that effective.

Wear 2 masks. 

Kids are gonna start dying in massive amounts.   Lets keep them out of school.

Kids can hardly catch it much less get seriously ill.  

Zero talk on strengthening ones immune system or losing weight. 

You can't gather in large groups.

Riot all you want.....we will even call the cops off.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This whole "pandemic" has been nothing but a series of red flags.  Every change in stance below came more from politics than it did science.   That's FUBAR.

Came from a bat in a wet market

Maybe it came from the lab.

No effective treatments.

Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine are just a few effective treatments.

Counting people who literally die in car accidents as covid deaths (false covid mortality rates)

You don't need the vaccine if you had covid

You do need the vaccine of you had covid

Asymptomatic spread is the main cause of it spreading

Asymptomatic people likely can't spread it at all.

Wash every surface every day.

Don't worry about surfaces.

You don't need masks they are not that effective.

Wear 2 masks. 

Kids are gonna start dying in massive amounts.   Lets keep them out of school.

Kids can hardly catch it much less get seriously ill.  

I agree with all that. Never in my life have I seen so much flip flopping with anything like this. "Trust the science" but then the science changes and says do something else and we are expected to just trust them again and ignore what they previously said. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

I agree with all that. Never in my life have I seen so much flip flopping with anything like this. "Trust the science" but then the science changes and says do something else and we are expected to just trust them again and ignore what they previously said. 

And the most fucked up thing of all......nothing happens to China. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And the most fucked up thing of all......nothing happens to China. 

Nor will it ever happen. Our moron in charge up here admires China, and if I am not mistaken, so do the Dems stateside, so on the surface, to fool the public, it may look like they are doing something, but that will be as far as it goes, guaranteed. 

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Nor will it ever happen. Our moron in charge up here admires China, and if I am not mistaken, so do the Dems stateside, so on the surface, to fool the public, it may look like they are doing something, but that will be as far as it goes, guaranteed. 

If it were up to the dems here the US would be run exactly like China. 

Just now, Highmark said:

If it were up to the dems here the US would be run exactly like China. 

I thought so. As you can see, (there are also numerous other clues) our idiot in charge would also like that.

I've said it before, but with this global reset/agenda 2030, which use to be conspiracy theories, this is the global liberal plan, not just for you guys south of us too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The US military requires about 20 vaccines.

This isn't a vaccine though and offers no lasting immunity.  Plus it isn't even FDA approved, it's an experiment with you as the lab rat.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Nop when do you think the cdc is going to make it mandatory for there workers lol my guess never 

I thought private companies can do whatever they want?