Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Rumor is that with the switch to Toyota by Legacy Motor Club ( Petty Motorsports) Noah Gragson will be out of the 42 and John Hunter Nemechek will be in…can’t stand the smug little prick.😂

I'm not a fan either.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not sure what he said on social media but Noah Gragson has been suspended by Legacy Motor Club. Josh Berry is driving the 42 Cup Car tomorrow.

Apparently he liked a meme that made fun of George Floyds death or some such shit…I mean is that worthy of a suspension.🤔

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nascar/noah-gragson-suspended-indefinitely-by-legacy-motor-club

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not sure what he said on social media but Noah Gragson has been suspended by Legacy Motor Club. Josh Berry is driving the 42 Cup Car tomorrow.

Apparently he liked a meme that made fun of George Floyds death or some such shit…I mean is that worthy of a suspension.🤔

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nascar/noah-gragson-suspended-indefinitely-by-legacy-motor-club

Ahhh... No. Don't matter who you are, not right.

UPDATE: NASCAR Statement:

“NASCAR fully supports Legacy Motor Club’s decision to suspend Noah Gragson. Following his actions on social media, NASCAR has determined that Gragson has violated the Member Conduct section of the 2023 NASCAR Rule Book and has placed him under indefinite suspension.”

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, nascarmike said:

Ahhh... No. Don't matter who you are, not right.

45 minutes ago, ckf said:

“NASCAR fully supports Legacy Motor Club’s decision to suspend Noah Gragson. Following his actions on social media, NASCAR has determined that Gragson has violated the Member Conduct section of the 2023 NASCAR Rule Book and has placed him under indefinite suspension.”

IMO they were looking for a reason to dump Gragson…paves the way for Nemechek to be in the 42 Toyota next season.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just read a story about this. Apparently this is the meme. Ridiculous that you could be suspended just for liking a post. 

Screenshot_20230806-085823-503.png

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ckf said:

Noah doesn't seem to be the brightest with some of his actions.

Our crew is hoping to get the race in today as they also have to do the Indy race next weekend.  They're going to take a little detour and drop the trailer at Indy before heading back to Wisconsin.

Edited by Doug
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Doug said:

Noah doesn't seem to be the brightest with some of his actions.

Our crew is hoping to get the race in today as they also have to do the Indy race next weekend.  They're going to take a little detour and drop the trailer at Indy before heading back to Wisconsin.

Engine's are fired up!  Hopefully the rain stays away.

• Like 1

I'm sure it was the crews fault or the asphalt surface or the weather or the car that pitted behind Hamlin etc. as to why the car stalled on that pit stop.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Doug said:

I'm sure it was the crews fault or the asphalt surface or the weather or the car that pitted behind Hamlin etc. as to why the car stalled on that pit stop.

I blame it on the Sunoco race fuel. :lol:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

I blame it on the Sunoco race fuel. :lol:

LOL he was just saving fuel. 

There's a situation where Hamlin did blame the fuel for a stutter he had during a late race restart years ago.  His fuel was tested along with the teams that got fuel before and after Hamlin's team and all tested good in per Nascar

• Haha 1

Sounds like if and when Noah Grayson is reinstated he'll official be released from Legacy Motor club.  Can't see John Hunter being in the car until next year being LMC is currently running a Chevy and he's in a Toyota.  

18 minutes ago, Doug said:

Sounds like if and when Noah Grayson is reinstated he'll official be released from Legacy Motor club.  Can't see John Hunter being in the car until next year being LMC is currently running a Chevy and he's in a Toyota.  

I read that this morning.

I'm not sure if Noah will come back from this as well as Larson did a few years ago. He just isn't the proven talent of Larson :dunno:

• Like 1