Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Wouldn't surprise me. Denny and Jordan could buy a couple of charters from SHR. Then Zane and Denny would have seats when they switch to Ford.

It sounds like Denny didn't appreciate Legacy getting a seat at the Toyota table directly when he has to go through JGR.

My gut is telling me Denny is baiting Toyota and JGR that they are looking at Ford and but really have no intention of leaving.  I hope it backfires on him to be honest but we'll see.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, nascarmike said:

Tony has expressed his dismay with NASCAR's bullshit lately.

Tony has branched out with other motorsports and avenues.  Actually have to give him credit with the grassroots support owning the All Stars sprint car series and Eldora plus I think he's part owner of other dirt tracks.  Gene Haas is trying to stay afloat in F1.  

May be time to exit Nascar??

Edited by Doug
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

The Wawa Mermaid Recharger 🧜‍♀️ is ready to swim with the big fish at Daytona! #WawaRun 
Emerling-Gase Motorsports NASCAR Daytona International Speedway

IMG_1747.thumb.jpeg.5393ecc1a9ea5189a03ece9fab7e47e9.jpeg

• Like 2

On 8/22/2023 at 6:25 PM, Doug said:

Yes him and his brother Allen made pipes for the Indy 600 as well as Ski-Doo's.

They were good pipes for the 600 but the motor had bad harmonies at 8800 to 8900 RPM so most of the pipe manufacturers ran a piped more at 9000 to 9200 RPM

There must be some other family money there to keep her in the occasional car.

You can't tell me the derby track and a snowmobile performance business that shut down 30+ years ago is keeping the racing money going. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

There must be some other family money there to keep her in the occasional car.

You can't tell me the derby track and a snowmobile performance business that shut down 30+ years ago is keeping the racing money going. 

We've talked about that also, where's the money coming from.

Sure not on track performance.

• Like 1

Little Hitler is making his mark and not in a good way.  

We had direct TV in the trailers but he canceled all the services.  Heard rumors so I brought my Roku so we can watch the race.  He's not at this race.

2 guys on our crew are not coming back next year.  Talking to our truck driver one of their crew has quit and four other crew members on other teams have quit.

We always got the job done and safely not that it's a high dangerous job LOL.  My boss is great and I'll support him until he says it enough.

I'm doing Kansas yet this year and little Hilter will be there.  I'm not shy on how I feel we'll see what happens 

• Like 4

Had a great time at Georgetown Speedway with Delaware Office of Highway Safety reminding folks to #UseYourMelon,  #DriveSober and #ArriveAliveDE. Even got to spend some time with Mr. Excitement. Now ready to qualify at Daytona International Speedway!

IMG_1752.thumb.jpeg.75a62c1c42ce32401e9784e5f949c4c6.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Had a great time at Georgetown Speedway with Delaware Office of Highway Safety reminding folks to #UseYourMelon,  #DriveSober and #ArriveAliveDE. Even got to spend some time with Mr. Excitement. Now ready to qualify at Daytona International Speedway!

IMG_1752.thumb.jpeg.75a62c1c42ce32401e9784e5f949c4c6.jpeg

Cool to see Jimmy still goes to some of the races :thumbsup:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn…alot of good cars wrecked….wicked hit for Blaney.

Definitely a very hard hit

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I started it a little late but just got caught up to live. Yes that was a hard hit.

Could we see a new winner with who's left?

Very good chance of that.

• Like 1