Check your account email address ×

** Official DOW 30,000 and TNW Challenge Thread **

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

You can't even afford the gas to get to weirs channel let alone the boat or slip

I drove thru there last night. Walmart and the food stiores we go to are just passed it. Wife and I looked at his chair spot agsin and chuckled.

Edited by CFM
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I wouldn't go anywhere now, with Covid and Variants out there, you dumb shit-head. Clean that black diarrhea toilet!!!!

Is it dumb that you won't go anywhere or dumb that you are scared of Covid?  Can't quite tell from your post.  Definitely dumb to wear a respirator in particular when you can't afford one.   Leaves just being dumb to stuff cotton up your urethra...err nose.

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Is it dumb that you won't go anywhere or dumb that you are scared of Covid?  Can't quite tell from your post.  Definitely dumb to wear a respirator in particular when you can't afford one.   Leaves just being dumb to stuff cotton up your urethra...err nose.

I'm, the one that used that word urethra. DON'T COPY ME!!! You fucks copy me too much.  Bunch of copy-skunts.  Fukkin chicken. 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm, the one that used that word urethra. DON'T COPY ME!!! You fucks copy me too much.  Bunch of copy-skunts.  Fukkin chicken. 

I used the word "the" stop copying me.

Man you are stupid.

*Cue the gay comments

• Like 1

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I used the word "the" stop copying me.

Man you are stupid.

*Cue the gay comments

To his credit he does have vast experience with urethras from his Sandy's job.

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

https://m.investing.com/news/stock-market-news/dow-futures-down-855-pts-as-new-covid-strain-overshadows-black-friday-2690800

your wealth is eroding away. Gonna be fun. Covid for the maximum ownage 😂 

062CC3C2-3BA6-400A-BD92-EF8418A67B42.png

Edited by 800renegaderider
  • Sad 1

This fucking variant bullshit is never going to end ... EVER.  It's the best political weapon ever created and we'll continue to see it every 2 years, going forward I bet.  Fast forward to the 2024 election .... "Fauci says we need our 19th booster shot, complemented by a daily Rona pill, and if you're going out into public be sure to wear your HazMat suit."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Bontz said:

This fucking variant bullshit is never going to end ... EVER.  It's the best political weapon ever created and we'll continue to see it every 2 years, going forward I bet.  Fast forward to the 2024 election .... "Fauci says we need our 19th booster shot, complemented by a daily Rona pill, and if you're going out into public be sure to wear your HazMat suit."

Nailed it.  Saw the new “variant” pre-sale is coming from South Africa last night.  I giggled.

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He is pooping in a box

3 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

He’s working something up

D8F60B8B-5D9E-4D09-BF60-FF7BC20A78AF.gif

3 hours ago, CFM said:

No tantrum from Clown550 after todays Dow disaster.

All of us must be right, he Must not have much to lose.

The market could drop 50%, and I would still have more than you three dildoids.