Check your account email address ×

The best they can come up with is unreported income??

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well Al Capone was nabbed for Tax Evasion and Gentleman Jimmy Burke of Goodfellas fame wasn’t pinched  for the Lufthansa Heist but rather point shaving involving Boston College Basketball...jus sayin. That being said this is all a big nothing burger just like the Lock Her Up Hillary bullshit.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The indictments haven’t been unsealed yet.   

The prosecutor already said they aren’t charging Trump or his family. This is Russia gate 5.0

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

The prosecutor already said they aren’t charging Trump or his family. This is Russia gate 5.0

It's all for SHOW.  Liberals live on the idea of perception instead of reality.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's all for SHOW.  Liberals live on the idea of perception instead of reality.

But it is huge news that effects everyone.  We don’t have to talk about how poor people are getting killed under the Biden administration.  They will feel better not being able to afford groceries and gas. 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

But it is huge news that effects everyone.  We don’t have to talk about how poor people are getting killed under the Biden administration.  They will feel better not being able to afford groceries and gas. 

Keeping Trump at front and center and "ORANGE MAN BAD" narrative going, allows the biden and democrats to keep many things out of the news or at least not on the front page.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Trump worlds leading LOOZER.

Worse than that is the fuckin idiots here that still support him.

The prosecutor has said Trump is not being indicted. 
Who’s the idiot now?

:lol: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump worlds leading LOOZER.

Worse than that is the fuckin idiots here that still support him.

They aren't idiots.

They love something about Trump. They don't LIKE him, they LOVE him!!!

It's his stand on ABORTION, RELIGION, GUNS, and MINORITIES. 

That's why they support him!! It's not him, it's his AGENDA that they love. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

They aren't idiots.

They love something about Trump. They don't LIKE him, they LOVE him!!!

It's his stand on ABORTION, RELIGION, GUNS, and MINORITIES. 

That's why they support him!! It's not him, it's his AGENDA that they love. 

Sorry, but Trump is liked for his PATRIOTISM and his love for the UNITED STATES.    That is something that democrats and some republicans hate about him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Sorry, but Trump is liked for his PATRIOTISM and his love for the UNITED STATES.    That is something that democrats and some republicans hate about him.

I'm sure many do like that about him. Trust me, it's all bullshit for show, on his part.  

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Grand larceny….1.7 million…lol

There trying to flip Weisselberg.

When they implicate Weasel's kids, that's when he'll flip. Just my .02c.  

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm sure many do like that about him. Trust me, it's all bullshit for show, on his part.  

And democrats?  Are they doing it for show when they don't have patriotism and seem to dislike the US?  I think I would rather vote for someone who actually shows that they like America vs a party that shows disdain for it...wouldn't you?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And democrats?  Are they doing it for show when they don't have patriotism and seem to dislike the US?  I think I would rather vote for someone who actually shows that they like America vs a party that shows disdain for it...wouldn't you?

As I've said numerous times.....................THEY ALL SUCK!!!!

TRUMP, BIDEN, dems, pubs, libs, cons...........................................THEY ALL SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I hate what I see in America. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

TRUMP, BIDEN, dems, pubs, libs, cons...........................................THEY ALL SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.  Get the fuck out of the country that I love!!  I wish all these fucks that hate America and what it stands for would just get the fuck out.  They have no idea how good they have it!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Sure, you can say that all you want, but you sure seem to say "anyone but Trump" more than you actually promote someone with ideals that you like. 

• Thanks 1

Love or hate Trump the fact remains that for decades now he has worked the real estate market in NYC which is a cut throat place to make money. If you have enemies they would exploit tax issues if you had them. So I am in no way surprised that after scouring Trump's tax records the NYC attorneys office came up with so little.

• Like 1

The indictment charges the Trump Organization, Trump Payroll Corporation the company's chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg. 

Prosecutors in court described a 15-year tax scheme and said the charges include 15 felony counts, including a scheme to defraud, conspiracy, grand larceny and falsifying business records. 

Prosecutors allege Weisselberg evaded taxes on $1.7 million of income.

Prosecutors say they have digital drives with grand jury testimony, bookkeeping records, tax records, statements of potential witnesses.

The new DA who started this sued trump 70 times before.

I told everyone here months ago yo check out how crooked and fixated she is on trump. But no. You guys haven't. Do yourself a faxor and do it.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Sure, you can say that all you want, but you sure seem to say "anyone but Trump" more than you actually promote someone with ideals that you like. 

If I were you, I would look at Liz Chaney or Adam Kinzinger. I don't care for DeSantis. Romney could even be a contender again.