Check your account email address ×

The best they can come up with is unreported income??

On 7/6/2021 at 3:32 PM, Polaris 550 said:

I don't know if he is, but I do think he's a fukkin asshole.

Sonofabitch is 77 years old, and his energy level is stupid. He should sit home and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

His first wife was his SECOND COUSIN!! ANNULLED.

Then he divorces his second wife. 

Then, last year he divorces his third wife!

Now, he's hangin' with a broad from NH, about mid 50s. 

The guy is a fukkin asshole. Plain and simple. 

I don't know if he'll get INDICTED, but I hope he does. 

That high energy mouth of his needs to be slapped down. 

Best mayor NYC has had in my lifetime zero question 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, racer254 said:

If Rudy has done something illegal, then he should be punished.  But you don't hate him for any criminal behavior, you are letting your emotions determine your judgement of him.   The media loves to prey on people who let their emotions run the show.

RUDY just got his license lifted in DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The fukkin prickface got his license lifted for lying about Trump losing the election!!!

How do ya' like me now!!!

He's also getting sued along with Sydney Powell and Mike LIndell, by Dominion Voting Systems!!!! 

Look at my sig-line!!! Look at it!!

17 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Very emotional.  Pretty much effeminate.

Hey you fat bastid, did you see where RUDY just got his DC license lifted!!! 

How about that!!

Come on Woofie, how about that!!! 

Answer me you fat bastid!  :wolfie::groin:

21 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Emotional, huh you fucktard????? 

What do you have to say now?

Rudy has been raided, he's been suspended in New York, and DC. 

Were they emotional, you fat bastid????

Answer me, you fuck-stick!! 

Was the FBI emotional and effeminate when they raided him? 

Was the state of New York and the District of Columbia emotional when they disbarred him? 

Answer me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer me you dipshit!! 

You can spew your bullshit to these young guys around here, but you'll get nowhere with me. 

29 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

5 replies to one comment  I think woolie struck a nerve. :lol2:

It ain't the first time either.  He's a broke ass hilljack and probably missing a few teeth.  Always threatening to show up on my dock and choke me out.  Always bringing personal shit about me and others into it, when no one even knows his fucking name.  Always with the queer shit.  I used to be humored by him, but he's a fucking creep and deserves the boot.  

• Like 5

23 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

5 words....and this guy goes off on a 17 hour 6 post shit storm.  Not weird or anything.

19 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh, what's the matter Markie Mark, did the post about Rudy's three wives, touch a sore spot?????   LMMFAO!!! 

Yes, Mark, you also are a RUDY-BOY LOSER!!!

Why don't you hang with Rudy, so you can tell each other how great TRUMP is, and while you're at it, you can trade numbers on DIVORCE LAWYERS!! LMMFAO!!!  

Defending Rudy Giuliani!!! LMMFAO!! 

I'm beginning to think you really are not too bright. I gave you credit before, but it's rapidly waning. 

19 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

We should make a thread for all you BETA SUBMISSIVE MALES.

All of you can post how much you love Trump, and how much you wanna' wax his dolphin!!!  LMMFAO!!! 

You can even post how much you wanna' lick Rudy's sideburns, when his hair color is running down!! LMMFAO!!  

Woofie, Racer and others...:kissmyass:          Donny's ASS!!!   

17 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wut, you think you're big now 'cause you drove a boat up from FLA? 

How much did you pay for your boat?

Did you pay cash, or did you get a loan?

What is your TNW?

How much do you owe for mortgages, car loans, and credit cards?

Have you ever been choked-out on a boat dock??  

Answer me, you big polywog!!!  

17 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, all you new guys to this site!!

Did you know that every time that Woofie goes sledding, he makes a detour to Kennebunkport, and beats-off overlooking Walker's Point!!!

:wackit::wackit::wackit::wackit::wackit:

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey you fat bastid, did you see where RUDY just got his DC license lifted!!! 

How about that!!

Come on Woofie, how about that!!! 

Answer me you fat bastid!  :wolfie::groin:

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Emotional, huh you fucktard????? 

What do you have to say now?

Rudy has been raided, he's been suspended in New York, and DC. 

Were they emotional, you fat bastid????

Answer me, you fuck-stick!! 

Was the FBI emotional and effeminate when they raided him? 

Was the state of New York and the District of Columbia emotional when they disbarred him? 

Answer me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer me you dipshit!! 

You can spew your bullshit to these young guys around here, but you'll get nowhere with me. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Woofie, have you ever beat-off to a full-size poster of Barbara Bush????  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

RUDY just got his license lifted in DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The fukkin prickface got his license lifted for lying about Trump losing the election!!!

He's also getting sued along with Sydney Powell and Mike LIndell, by Dominion Voting Systems!!!! 

Look at my sig-line!!! Look at it!!

Like I have explained to you many times, DC won this election.  If you had half the political knowledge you think you have you would already know this.  Ask yourself why no one in the NEW YORK primary is getting the same treatment?  Weren't  they lying about their primary?  Weren't they spreading false information about their election?  LOL.  Political Genius my ass.  More like a Political PETUNIA of Freedomsledder.com

Edited by racer254
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/7/2021 at 7:11 AM, racer254 said:

Have you read this aloud back to yourself?

Do you know there is nothing against the law about being an asshole in the eyes of others?  Honestly, every post you make about these people is all filled with mostly emotional responses.  Instead of being a concerned, voting, taxpayer, you are starting to sound more like the typical whiny liberal. 

He is a liberal. And yet another one that hates himself and everyone else for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

It ain't the first time either.  He's a broke ass hilljack and probably missing a few teeth.  Always threatening to show up on my dock and choke me out.  Always bringing personal shit about me and others into it, when no one even knows his fucking name.  Always with the queer shit.  I used to be humored by him, but he's a fucking creep and deserves the boot.  

Notice he only objected to emotional, not effeminate.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

Geez was out on my boat all day yesterday guess I missed all the fun lol

Who carries on about Rudy's ex Wives and who he is dating? Why does he know what age and state Rudy's new girlfriend is from? Seems a bit much. 😆😆😆

between him, mainecunt and that other jackoff i cant even remember his name this site is hilarious. These Guys get so worked up about Trump and his crew.  LOTS of emotion here. 😆😆😆

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Geez was out on my boat all day yesterday guess I missed all the fun lol

Who carries on about Rudy's ex Wives and who he is dating? Why does he know what age and state Rudy's new girlfriend is from? Seems a bit much. 😆😆😆

between him, mainecunt and that other jackoff i cant even remember his name this site is hilarious. These Guys get so worked up about Trump and his crew.  LOTS of emotion here. 😆😆😆

Me too. I posted pics on photo thread. Wifes bday yesterday so played hooky. :) . Will repost yesterdays pics here.

Polaris550 just talks about stuff that he never does or will do. It makes him more irritated listening to himself.

257FB5B2-8386-4396-AEEE-9760E426C2BE.thumb.jpeg.842b214c953fc6a901b90475bd6f2436.jpegACC36D06-C1AB-40CB-A89D-9FADCFC7DF09.thumb.jpeg.e7b77299b0e6d96dfebe40a8f3b33b92.jpeg

Edited by CFM
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, CFM said:

Me too. I posted pics on photo thread. Wifes bday yesterday so played hooky. :) . Will repost yesterdays pics here.

Polaris550 just talks about stuff that he never does or will do. It makes him more irritated listening to himself.

257FB5B2-8386-4396-AEEE-9760E426C2BE.thumb.jpeg.842b214c953fc6a901b90475bd6f2436.jpegACC36D06-C1AB-40CB-A89D-9FADCFC7DF09.thumb.jpeg.e7b77299b0e6d96dfebe40a8f3b33b92.jpeg

That looks like the bridge in Wolfeboro. 

5 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

5 replies to one comment  I think woolie struck a nerve. :lol2:

I bet a 5-D-Cell MAGLITE would strike a nerve if it was stuffed up your ass!!   FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!  :bigfinger:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, you NON-CERTIFIED financial clerk!! 

Just like you said I was an abused blow-up doll at a frat party, 13 years ago.

Just like you said to punch my ticket here, a few years ago!!

Why don't you fuck-off, you conservative ZEALOT????

Go study for your test, so you can be a real FINACIAL PLANNER, and not a glorified  CLERK/RECEPTIONIST!!

Did you see the pics of what I made, you light-weight?

Why haven't you answered my interrogatories about your loans, credit cards??? 

YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is an Ignore baby. I refuse to read his drivel and cannot for the sake of me understand why anyone would even interact with him.

Tells me more about them than 550, actually....

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Like I have explained to you many times, DC won this election.  If you had half the political knowledge you think you have you would already know this.  Ask yourself why no one in the NEW YORK primary is getting the same treatment?  Weren't  they lying about their primary?  Weren't they spreading false information about their election?  LOL.  Political Genius my ass.  More like a Political PETUNIA of Freedomsledder.com

No, the AMERICAN people won this election, BECAUSE THEY HATED TRUMP'S BIG, UGLY ORANGE, auto sales manager HEAD!!!  

Oh, playing the Woofie Card now, huh? Calling me bad names, huh Racey???

Where's your broads?

What's your TNW? 

You seem like the kind of guy that would fuck somebody up the ass, and not give them the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!

We'll be watching you!    

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

He is an Ignore baby. I refuse to read his drivel and cannot for the sake of me understand why anyone would even interact with him.

Tells me more about them than 550, actually....

Oh come on, dude!  We all bring our own little brand here…..some just have a more bold flavor.  I let 550 and the crew that want to spar with him go on about their business, same as others leave me to do my sparring with others.  It’s what makes this place so colorful to me.

:bc:

4 hours ago, CFM said:

He is a liberal. And yet another one that hates himself and everyone else for it.

I told you ten times I AM NOT A LIBERAL, you mange-infested creature of the pavement!!!  

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Notice he only objected to emotional, not effeminate.

I posted about the effeminate part also. It's in my post about the FBI  raid, you CHOMO!!!

How do you like that chomo???? Jerked any kids weiners lately.. CHOMO????

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh come on, dude!  We all bring our own little brand here…..some just have a more bold flavor.  I let 550 and the crew that want to spar with him go on about their business, same as others leave me to do my sparring with others.  It’s what makes this place so colorful to me.

:bc:

The children in my neighborhood offer more stimulating conversation, have a better command of the language, and have twice the moral turpitude than he.

Feel free to laugh at the town drunk.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

The children in my neighborhood offer more stimulating conversation, have a better command of the language, and have twice the moral turpitude than he.

FUCK OFF, OTIS!!!!   :bigfinger:

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, the AMERICAN people won this election, BECAUSE THEY HATED TRUMP'S BIG, UGLY ORANGE, auto sales manager HEAD!!!  

Oh, playing the Woofie Card now, huh? Calling me bad names, huh Racey???

Where's your broads?

What's your TNW? 

You seem like the kind of guy that would fuck somebody up the ass, and not give them the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!

We'll be watching you!    

LOL.  Sorry, DC won, the American people lost.

BTW, how about that NY primary?

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Hey, I get it.  Mostly, I scroll through it all quickly just looking for a witty quip.  Usually I find something that giggle me a bit.

BTW, “turpitude” may not have been the word you wanted to use here…or, damn….  :lol: