Check your account email address ×

Dopey Comes to WI and Kills It

28 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

And just who is going to fill these jobs? We don't have a job shortage.

That was what I was saying when I saw the highly edited nightly news segment on his trip to WI 

And to think, this fuck-up beat the INCUMBENT...............DONNY FLAIR!!!

I guess that tells you how much America disliked Trump. Wow, that's bad.  

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

This tends to be the best excuse idiots like to lean on to somehow justify their casting of an actual vote for a completely incompetent pair of morons. 

Other's, that disliked donny flair for certain things still had enough common sense to know it is just fucking ridiculous to put a clearly impaired swamp dweller in the most important office on the planet. 

It's why millions of Americans continue to question the validity of the election.  I on the other hand see proof of mass idiocy every day so it's not impossible that 80 million plus total fucking idiots exist in America that are eligible to vote. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jdsky said:

This tends to be the best excuse idiots like to lean on to somehow justify their casting of an actual vote for a completely incompetent pair of morons. 

Other's, that disliked donny flair for certain things still had enough common sense to know it is just fucking ridiculous to put a clearly impaired swamp dweller in the most important office on the planet. 

It's why millions of Americans continue to question the validity of the election.  I on the other hand see proof of mass idiocy every day so it's not impossible that 80 million plus total fucking idiots exist in America that are eligible to vote. 

Anyone that voted a 47 year swamp rat over trump has very little understanding of what trump represented.  You start to realize that change in washington will not come from the type of people who vote with their emotions before job competence.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

And just who is going to fill these jobs? We don't have a job shortage.

And on the same day, the Wisconsin Governor vetos a bill that would end the extra 300 dollars a week unemployment.. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

"Ok Joe...Remember what we talked about...no whispering.   People find it creepy......JOE!  JOE!  GOD DAMMIT!

• Haha 1

What gets me, and is completely different than the last 4 years, is the total giddyness the MSM media has over this clown.  The presentation is the complete opposite it was for the last president.  I saw about 15 seconds coming into a story on his Sconnie visit on a local channel and I had all I could do not to puke.  

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Again the media worked overtime for 4 yrs to make sure it was any one but Trump.  How is it you are blind to this ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

What gets me, and is completely different than the last 4 years, is the total giddyness the MSM media has over this clown.  The presentation is the complete opposite it was for the last president.  I saw about 15 seconds coming into a story on his Sconnie visit on a local channel and I had all I could do not to puke.  

They are like little children giddy over santa claus.....well, maybe they understand where they get there $$$ from.  It is back to Christmas every day.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

That’s all you guys have? 

If you have a problem with his infrastructure bill that’s fine post it up.

That has already been posted.  And all  you wanted to talk about was Trump and Corporations

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

Every.  Fucking.  Day.  :lmao: 

You know, I thought it was all an act as I had a hard time believing anyone could be so ignorant and stupid but then, just yesterday, I met my neighbor's Liberal FIL and it was confirmed that these people do exist. I'm pretty sure MC and this gentleman would get along just great. The outright deluded shit that came out of his mouth had me thinking I was having a bad dream, but nope, after pinching myself, it was confirmed that some people are really this ignorant and stupid. :sad:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, irv said:

You know, I thought it was all an act as I had a hard time believing anyone could be so ignorant and stupid but then, just yesterday, I met my neighbor's Liberal FIL and it was confirmed that these people do exist. I'm pretty sure MC and this gentleman would get along just great. The outright deluded shit that came out of his mouth had me thinking I was having a bad dream, but nope, after pinching myself, it was confirmed that some people are really this ignorant and stupid. :sad:

It’s not an act.  He isn’t “trolling”.  This is liberal Dem ignorance and hypocrisy on display which allows for all of us to take note.  Personally, I’ve never met this level of retard but, I know I’ve been close enough to know I shouldn’t be within earshot of their whining.  It’s for their own safety.

• Like 2

MC confirms his idiocy daily.  On HCS we had dumstad the idiot Cat brand ambassador and at FS it's MC the idiot bidentard ambassador.  Never really get's old because it's good humor.

• Like 1

I VOTED for TRUMP! 

Out of greed, I voted for him.................'cause I made a few bucks in the market.

Guess what? I'm making MORE with BIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAR TO DATE.................I'm way over what I made with TRUMP!!  

BOTH TRUMP AND BIDEN CAN NOT SUCK ENOUGH. 

They are both, a fukkin HORROR SHOW!!!!  

I wish everybody would just stop posting on these two fukkin losers, who got in on a fluke, and just hope the damage Biden inflicts on us is repairable. 

Just remember, the object of your affection,  DONNY FLAIR HAIR, handed this election to a scum-heaving, 78 year old SWAMP RAT. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE REJECTED HIM!! FAIR AND SQUARE...................NO DONNY FLAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Again the media worked overtime for 4 yrs to make sure it was any one but Trump.  How is it you are blind to this ? 

Do you NOT remember when Donny's Hair was campaigning, and he would wave his hand at the back of the crowd, where the news media was, and he would say, " there they are, the FAKE NEWS MEDIA "!! 

What did he expect, the KID GLOVE treatment? 

I've told you why Trump lost. Look at my sig-line...look at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will you answer my question?  What is your stand on ABORTION???? 

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I VOTED for TRUMP! 

Out of greed, I voted for him.................'cause I made a few bucks in the market.

Guess what? I'm making MORE with BIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAR TO DATE.................I'm way over what I made with TRUMP!!  

BOTH TRUMP AND BIDEN CAN NOT SUCK ENOUGH. 

They are both, a fukkin HORROR SHOW!!!!  

I wish everybody would just stop posting on these two fukkin losers, who got in on a fluke, and just hope the damage Biden inflicts on us is repairable. 

Just remember, the object of your affection,  DONNY FLAIR HAIR, handed this election to a scum-heaving, 78 year old SWAMP RAT. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE REJECTED HIM!! FAIR AND SQUARE...................NO DONNY FLAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biden didn't beat trump.  This was the media and DC swamp vs the rest and they figured out how to get more votes in the right places.  That is why trump won more counties than  biden  (2,588 versus 551).

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Biden didn't beat trump.  This was the media and DC swamp vs the rest and they figured out how to get more votes in the right places.  That is why trump won more counties than  biden  (2,588 versus 551).

TRUMP BEAT TRUMP!!!!