Check your account email address ×

Dopey Comes to WI and Kills It

25 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you NOT remember when Donny's Hair was campaigning, and he would wave his hand at the back of the crowd, where the news media was, and he would say, " there they are, the FAKE NEWS MEDIA "!! 

What did he expect, the KID GLOVE treatment? 

I've told you why Trump lost. Look at my sig-line...look at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will you answer my question?  What is your stand on ABORTION???? 

My atand in abortion is first 3 mo OK after that life threatening or severely fucked up fetus only reason after 3 mo 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you NOT remember when Donny's Hair was campaigning, and he would wave his hand at the back of the crowd, where the news media was, and he would say, " there they are, the FAKE NEWS MEDIA "!! 

What did he expect, the KID GLOVE treatment? 

I've told you why Trump lost. Look at my sig-line...look at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will you answer my question?  What is your stand on ABORTION???? 

Trump lost because from before he even started campaigning the media was anti Trump from prez . They made tge mistake if not taking him seriously early enough tge first time and made it a mission to make sure no matter what he would not get elected again at any cost.  He'll videos of network producers are are there stating as much . This is fact . 

It is not tge job if media to inject opinion and bias no matter what . If the media did that there would have been no issues ever . This is reality not sure where you live

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And there you are the Democrats propose good paying jobs and the Trump idiots here think it’s Orr I left.

They Doo seem to like those minimum wage jobs though.

No one wants them don't you get it? No one can find any one to fill tve open jobs we now have . What makes you think contractors will be able to fill the open jobs when they get a govenment contract if they can't fill the positions they now have open? So what we go from 1 yr wait lists to 3 yr wait list to get shit done ? Sweet 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh and Trump lost because he was a total fuckin idiot like most here.

Your media did what they do . Idiot is the videos posted here with dementia Joe falling all over his words . You know the parts well edited for nightly consumption for the sheep by your trusted media 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

What gets me, and is completely different than the last 4 years, is the total giddyness the MSM media has over this clown.  The presentation is the complete opposite it was for the last president.  I saw about 15 seconds coming into a story on his Sconnie visit on a local channel and I had all I could do not to puke.  

Just watching on the news, how gas prices are soaring because of the great pandemic comeback.  There is a huge demand for fuel as people return to work.  Even if that was true…you mean the people who were working during the last 4 years with record low prices? :lol: Hard to believe how stupid people are. I have driven  the last 20 years, on the same road.  No one is on the road in the morning. 

Edited by Cold War

I don't think Trump was stupid, far from it.

I do believe Trump was an, EVIL NARCISSIST. 

While he appeared to give many people what they wanted to hear, the reality of his promises were POLITICALLY NOT FEASABLE. 

Hey, I wish Trump had built that fukkin 1800 mile wall, and kept EVERY FUKKIN ONE OF THOSE FUKKIN SCUMS OUT!!!

I wish Trump really had made peace in the Middle East...........instead Netanyahu got thrown out in an Israeli overthrow of Government!

I wish Trump had stopped North Korea's Nuclear program, instead it's going full bore!

I wish Trump's good friend Xi Xinping was really his friend................instead China killed 600 Thousand of our people!!

Hey, I wish Trump had done something about blacks killing cops, instead it's a fukkin nightmare.

Hey, I wish Trump had been a great president, instead of a show-off braggart, motherfucking EVIL NARCISSIST!!

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Trump lost because from before he even started campaigning the media was anti Trump from prez . They made tge mistake if not taking him seriously early enough tge first time and made it a mission to make sure no matter what he would not get elected again at any cost.  He'll videos of network producers are are there stating as much . This is fact . 

It is not tge job if media to inject opinion and bias no matter what . If the media did that there would have been no issues ever . This is reality not sure where you live

FOX NEWS bashes the DEMS on a daily basis. 24/7, 365. What are you talking about?

It IS MEDIA'S job to scrutinize and criticize all politicians!!!  

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No one wants them don't you get it? No one can find any one to fill tve open jobs we now have . What makes you think contractors will be able to fill the open jobs when they get a govenment contract if they can't fill the positions they now have open? So what we go from 1 yr wait lists to 3 yr wait list to get shit done ? Sweet 

You can fill ANY job if you pay enough. If your business plan does not support increasing your payroll costs you should get out of the business tour in.

Filling server jobs is a thing of the past at minimum wages.

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't think Trump was stupid, far from it.

I do believe Trump was an, EVIL NARCISSIST. 

While he appeared to give many people what they wanted to hear, the reality of his promises were POLITICALLY NOT FEASABLE. 

Hey, I wish Trump had built that fukkin 1800 mile wall, and kept EVERY FUKKIN ONE OF THOSE FUKKIN SCUMS OUT!!!

I wish Trump really had made peace in the Middle East...........instead Netanyahu got thrown out in an Israeli overthrow of Government!

I wish Trump had stopped North Korea's Nuclear program, instead it's going full bore!

I wish Trump's good friend Xi Xinping was really his friend................instead China killed 600 Thousand of our people!!

Hey, I wish Trump had done something about blacks killing cops, instead it's a fukkin nightmare.

Hey, I wish Trump had been a great president, instead of a show-off braggart, motherfucking EVIL NARCISSIST!!

Trump is and always was a selfish prick.

Just now, Mainecat said:

You can fill ANY job if you pay enough. If your business plan does not support increasing your payroll costs you should get out of the business tour in.

Filling server jobs is a thing of the past at minimum wages.

You understand nothing of having a business. It’s not the fuckiing government.  What you going to do? take the money from others??? 
where do you get the money to pay employees more,  when you have no one working to generate money?  Fuck liberals live in a dream world.  You think because you have a business there it is all profit and you have money laying around everywhere?  

• Like 1

Biden giving all this money away will probably end in disaster. 

It's already being siphoned-off in corruption by the billions.

The long-term effects might even be worse..........we are seeing that now.

Why work, when the government is sending you money!!!!!  

Biden/Harris are basically Barack and Michelle, re-incarnate.   

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It’s not an act.  He isn’t “trolling”.  This is liberal Dem ignorance and hypocrisy on display which allows for all of us to take note.  Personally, I’ve never met this level of retard but, I know I’ve been close enough to know I shouldn’t be within earshot of their whining.  It’s for their own safety.

Every time Someone posts about his master trolling it reminds of an old peter sellers movie.  He was raised by an old man and was never allowed outside.   When the old man dies he is kicked out into the world.  All these smart liberals think he is a political genius, but he is a complete buffoon,  just babbling on about gardening. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

You understand nothing of having a business. It’s not the fuckiing government.  What you going to do? take the money from others??? 
where do you get the money to pay employees more,  when you have no one working to generate money?  Fuck liberals live in a dream world.  You think because you have a business there it is all profit and you have money laying around everywhere?  

Really? You do realize it takes workers to do infrastructure work? Good paying sometimes union jobs? Investing in infrastructure allows companies existing now and new companies to bid on these huge projects? Yeah it takes employees that will be hired for more than they earn currently. 
Once again if you cannot sell sandwiches if you have to pay 18.00 a hour for your employees you should never open or just close.

if you operate on super slim profit margin it’s a crapshoot all day long.

Edited by Mainecat

Really? You do realize it takes workers to do infrastructure work? Good paying sometimes union jobs? Investing in infrastructure allows companies existing now and new companies to bid on these huge projects? Yeah it takes employees that will be hired for more than they earn currently. 
Once again if you cannot sell sandwiches if you have to pay 18.00 a hour for your employees you should never open or just close.

Sorta like that Keystone pipeline thingy right? Good paying jobs that would help local economies and such right? What happened there fuckface?

• Like 1

It’s funny that you never touch on the productivity of the workers.  I don’t need anyone to watch me work, be on their phone, handle personal problems,  or damage equipment .  I love how callus you are when it comes to someone putting their blood, sweat , and tears into a business, but a staunch advocate for anyone who wants to sit on their ass. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Sounds like we are back to those shovel ready jobs

Obama 2.0.  What ever happened with his infrastructure bill.  Just a bunch of wasted money on rail and public transit, you know things that make pandemics happen by crowding people together and pushing people into urban areas.  That is why they want to get those gas prices up.  COVID proved that we really don't need or want that agenda.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Obama 2.0.  What ever happened with his infrastructure bill.  Just a bunch of wasted money on rail and public transit, you know things that make pandemics happen by crowding people together and pushing people into urban areas.  That is why they want to get those gas prices up.  COVID proved that we really don't need or want that agenda.

infrastructure needs to be addressed yet no one has an actual plan to do it for decades now.  SMH.    it's prob the fed governments most important domestic job to keep a strong interstate infrastructure.  but hey lets worry about owls habitats and the piping plovers instead.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

infrastructure needs to be addressed yet no one has an actual plan to do it for decades now.  SMH.    it's prob the fed governments most important domestic job to keep a strong interstate infrastructure.  but hey lets worry about owls habitats and the piping plovers instead.  

Oh for sure.  It is the easiest way to get the public to agree to let the government get a unchecked free spending bill.

Where did this money go?

https://apnews.com/article/f1b2c8dee7ea45b2a91b2d306b180429

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1