Check your account email address ×

New risk\benefit study concludes that for every 3 lives you save with experimental covid vaccines you have to accept 2 deaths from them

Isn,t that just fukkin lovely. Is there any way to suck that covid shot back out of those that decided to get it, since it was suppose to be the cure all, for everyone ! Hurry up, hurry up, line up and get your shots. Trust the government they say. Ya right. 

8 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Isn,t that just fukkin lovely. Is there any way to suck that covid shot back out of those that decided to get it, since it was suppose to be the cure all, for everyone ! Hurry up, hurry up, line up and get your shots. Trust the government they say. Ya right. 

One of the head dudes that created mRNA technology says he thinks they’re severely under reporting issues. He also says that giving it to kids is absolutely insane 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Can we enter Canada yet?

I've been going to canada every week since the pandemic started. Have friends driving up the alaskan hwy heading to alaska for vacation right now

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Jeez this COVID thing really upsets you. How many anti vaccine threads will it take for you to save the world??? Asking for a friend. 

I’m just posting science so not really sure why that would bother you 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ACE said:

Not bothered at all bud, I guess I just don’t let COVID occupy my mind as much  as you. Stay up on your soapbox and preach brother!!! I’m sure you’ve changed many minds here:bc: we could start a COVID-19 forum with “Ask Dr. Ace “ if that would help your cause??? :lol:

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Not bothered at all bud, I guess I just don’t let COVID occupy my mind as much  as you. Stay up on your soapbox and preach brother!!! I’m sure you’ve changed many minds here:bc: we could start a COVID-19 forum with “Ask Dr. Ace “ if that would help your cause??? :lol:

Oh my bad cause you’re coming off as very upset 

CDC says heart inflammation cases were higher than expected in 16- to 24-year-olds after second Covid vaccine shot.

Common questions

Does WHO recommend COVID-19 vaccines for children under 16?
The vaccine has only been tested in children above 16 years of age. Therefore, at this time, WHO does not recommend vaccination of children below 16 years of age, even if they belong to a high-risk group. Apr. 20, 2021
Edited by irv

18 minutes ago, ACE said:

But it’s your fault that you’re upset. Not mine. 

Soooo sorry for making you mad. Keep on preaching, I’m sure you changed many lives here:lol:  . I’ll head back to my sled dyno thread that got you’re panties all wadded up . Did it knock one of your COVID-19 threads off page 1?? If so I apologize.

Well I see a new enemy of the state and facebook  list is out 

Poznan University of the Medical Sciences, Pediatric Hospital, 60-572 Poznan, Poland
Department of Psychology, University of Witten/Herdecke, 58448 Witten, Germany
Change Health Science Institute, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Department of Radiation Oncology, Leopoldina Hospital, 97422 Schweinfurt, Germany
Independent Data and Pattern Scientist, Brinkenbergweg 1, 7351 BD Hoenderloo, The Netherlands

1 hour ago, ACE said:

He's just upset you're not partaking in the 550 thread talking gay shit and picking on a kid from Tanana. Quite the behavior coming from one of the sites admin if you ask me. :news:

3 minutes ago, irv said:

He's just upset you're not partaking in the 550 thread talking gay shit and picking on a kid from Tanana. Quite the behavior coming from one of the sites admin if you ask me. :news:

Come on really ? a kid from tanana lol

Franky comes in with guns a blazing every time 

38 minutes ago, HSR said:

Soooo sorry for making you mad. Keep on preaching, I’m sure you changed many lives here:lol:  . I’ll head back to my sled dyno thread that got you’re panties all wadded up . Did it knock one of your COVID-19 threads off page 1?? If so I apologize.

You sure are a goofy Gus. Hope you will be ok my friend 

28 minutes ago, irv said:

Yeah Frankie sure has him mad too. It’s quite the sight lol 

6 hours ago, irv said:

Hey, GENERLINK LIAR, I never talk gay shit unless somebody starts shit with me!! If these faggots would STFU, I would never talk about it. 

As for Frankie, he keeps pushing our buttons, keeps asking for a bad reply. He's 23 years old, and he likes to bash us, so we aren't picking on him.

He's a dirty liar too. I tried to help him get good mounts for his .333 Mag, and I tried to get him to apply for the Alaska State Troopers, and he basically told me to fuck off!!  

You and Frankie should start a club: The Generlink/State Troopers Club

" People try to help us, and we tell them to fuck off "                   

7 hours ago, irv said:

LOL, you have an issue with Steve, but think Z can do no wrong.  Glad we didn't ask you:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Say anything you want.....this is the only vaccine given to the public in massive quantities that did not pass animal trials.   Anyone who took it is the trial. 

Without those longer animal trials we simply won't know for some time (years) if there are negative consequences.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2