Check your account email address ×

FrankieJames7's 150+hp Ultra

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I dont even fucking know who Jim Shockey is nor do I give 2 fucks . Only hunter I ever met was some named Jackie bushman.  It was a BBQ joint my wife was marketing some coin and video scam for him at the time . And again 2 fucks given about him also . We were eating ribs and he asked what do you hunt. I told him I could afford steak and pork I don't need to walk thrugh the woods freezing my ass off or sit in a duck boat freezing my ass off to eat as my wife was kicking me under the table. He just laughed and we talked about 4 wheeling 

Bushman is actually a big-name in deer hunting. He has his own show on TV. 

Jim Shockey is a big name in hunting also. Shockey is a WORLD RE-KNOWNED hunter, having taken almost all game species all over the world...............that's why I said Jim Shockey. 

My hunting consists of every few years going up back beyond my wood-lot and shooting a semi-tame deer, that has gotten used to people in the surrounding sub-divisions!!!!

LMAO!! SUB-DIVISION DEER!!!       

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Francis, tell us about your life. 

Your house, your truck, your tools. Do you have a broad???

Post some pics.  

ill tell ya what there mach you old pos. im a retired dope cook, i got out of jail in the middle of winter with nothing and had to be homeless outside here in Alaska, practically like living in the woods. i started working at a car dealership that spring, quit when covid outbreak happened, got hired at midas in 2020 spring, quit and got hired at another independent shop here in fbks and i quit them last december. i was working for myself until this summer i got hired at midas again LOL!!! i worked there 2 weeks and quit LMAO!!! manager over there is a narcissist. suits his position, but i cant stand when someone wants to argue with me about how to do my job. i am working at a shop again, i am not going to say where, but all my tool boxs are over there and we are installing a brand new bendpak lift at the moment. just bought an s10 for 200 cause someone tried to do a diy cylinder head replacement and didn't tighten two rockers on the passenger side. there was also 2 balancer marks for timing which is fucked up. he used the wrong mark to set timing and couldn't start it. when i set timing and got it running there was a terrible knock and it was from those rocker arms. fix, and that's an easy 3000 right there. and i did. let it be known now one of my first posts when i returned to fs from jail i posted my ex wife's ass and also me and my toolbox. i have already posted the story of me being a repo man at a car dealership for a living. i've posted pics of my vehicles, my newest is my ford focus st sedan, bad motor, i have a good motor for that car already i am going to swap the engine and rebuild the blown up one. 2.3 duratec is almost the same thing as an ecoboost, ready for a turbo. i will post how that goes, on the brand new bendpak. i changed the 4L60 on my s10 in the dirt driveway this spring faggot!!! a dumbass like you would have paid 2000 if that went out on your truck dumbass. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

ill tell ya what there mach you old pos. im a retired dope cook, i got out of jail in the middle of winter with nothing and had to be homeless outside here in Alaska, practically like living in the woods. i started working at a car dealership that spring, quit when covid outbreak happened, got hired at midas in 2020 spring, quit and got hired at another independent shop here in fbks and i quit them last december. i was working for myself until this summer i got hired at midas again LOL!!! i worked there 2 weeks and quit LMAO!!! manager over there is a narcissist. suits his position, but i cant stand when someone wants to argue with me about how to do my job. i am working at a shop again, i am not going to say where, but all my tool boxs are over there and we are installing a brand new bendpak lift at the moment. just bought an s10 for 200 cause someone tried to do a diy cylinder head replacement and didn't tighten two rockers on the passenger side. there was also 2 balancer marks for timing which is fucked up. he used the wrong mark to set timing and couldn't start it. when i set timing and got it running there was a terrible knock and it was from those rocker arms. fix, and that's an easy 3000 right there. and i did. let it be known now one of my first posts when i returned to fs from jail i posted my ex wife's ass and also me and my toolbox. i have already posted the story of me being a repo man at a car dealership for a living. i've posted pics of my vehicles, my newest is my ford focus st sedan, bad motor, i have a good motor for that car already i am going to swap the engine and rebuild the blown up one. 2.3 duratec is almost the same thing as an ecoboost, ready for a turbo. i will post how that goes, on the brand new bendpak. i changed the 4L60 on my s10 in the dirt driveway this spring faggot!!! a dumbass like you would have paid 2000 if that went out on your truck dumbass. 

I used to lift engines and replace them when I was your age.  Lucky the fukkers didn't fall and crush me. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Bushman is actually a big-name in deer hunting. He has his own show on TV. 

Jim Shockey is a big name in hunting also. Shockey is a WORLD RE-KNOWNED hunter, having taken almost all game species all over the world...............that's why I said Jim Shockey. 

My hunting consists of every few years going up back beyond my wood-lot and shooting a semi-tame deer, that has gotten used to people in the surrounding sub-divisions!!!!

LMAO!! SUB-DIVISION DEER!!!       

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Wife had a garage sale this spring and put a big pile of buck masters coins and videos in the free box . Think they ended up in the dumpster .

What is funny is that goof ball earnest from like Ernest goes to camp think he is dead was good buds with bushman and he came to dinner at the BBQ place . My wife had to go golfing with those 2 a few weeks before. or at least drive the cart and drink she hates golf but was also working on some Trent Jones deal and some how bushman got involved in that for some cross marketing deal. 

My good buds mom got in to hunting in her late 50s . After her divorce she . And she is fucking loaded . She has paid big $$$ a few times to go hunting with Ted Nugent. And I find that hilarious that those 2 hanging out seeing as she is a old school Democrat jew .

But she has all sorts if exotic mounts in her MN house garage.  Goes by her self / with a guide/guides on 1 big hunt someplace in the world every yr . Pretty deep in her 60s now poss 70s 

My bosses collection!

some pretty good stories from those hunts!

Years ago he had fire at his house and lost his collection so he had to start over!!so double what you see!!

1BC9D42F-156A-4F83-816F-41A6EDAC28E9.jpeg

4B5DECC2-8A0D-4D7D-AC21-2BFF048AFEB4.jpeg

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, X2700 said:

My bosses collection!

some pretty good stories from those hunts!

Years ago he had fire at his house and lost his collection so he had to start over!!so double what you see!!

1BC9D42F-156A-4F83-816F-41A6EDAC28E9.jpeg

4B5DECC2-8A0D-4D7D-AC21-2BFF048AFEB4.jpeg

Wow that giraffe looks pretty dangerous, he must have had to change his underwear after that charged him.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Wow that giraffe looks pretty dangerous, he must have had to change his underwear after that charged him.

He passed away couple years ago and we had to move these to our shop!He had all these in a smaller A frame house!!

Walls were packed!!Work and hunting was his life!!

12 minutes ago, ACE said:

I can appreciate hunting just never got that hard corn into it. Have a good hunting rifle collection though 

I’ve been a few times.  I just never saw the appeal.  It’s just not for me.  I don’t shun those that bring me meat though!  

45 minutes ago, X2700 said:

He passed away couple years ago and we had to move these to our shop!He had all these in a smaller A frame house!!

Walls were packed!!Work and hunting was his life!!

All those hunting trips must have cost him hundreds of thousands, if not a million dollars. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve been a few times.  I just never saw the appeal.  It’s just not for me.  I don’t shun those that bring me meat though!  

Old guy I work with loves shooting bears. He gets lots of sausage made and it’s right delicious 

20 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I used to lift engines and replace them when I was your age.  Lucky the fukkers didn't fall and crush me. 

Damnit 

7 hours ago, ACE said:

Old guy I work with loves shooting bears. He gets lots of sausage made and it’s right delicious 

I've heard different opinions on bear meat. Some say good, some say not good. 

i used my brand new stabila 4' level and found the left post to be tilted inward and backwards, when i opened the shims i found not all of them are the same size. i will refer to instructions to see which ones are which

image.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

this is going to be my bay but i work for someone else. one of my old boss's i might add. 

So you’ll just get paid an hourly wage then?

28 minutes ago, HSR said:

So you’ll just get paid an hourly wage then?

on this job yes but i flatrate the car work i do and im allowed to work on all my own vehicles any time i want. one big reason i quit midas 2 weeks ago was because they wouldn't even let me buy parts at the shop rate. fuck that, if i felt like it right now i can call of o reillys and have 2500 dollars of parts delivered right now. of course i would not do that but i am in alot more of a family environment here and am doing all my work stress free

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

on this job yes but i flatrate the car work i do and im allowed to work on all my own vehicles any time i want. one big reason i quit midas 2 weeks ago was because they wouldn't even let me buy parts at the shop rate. fuck that, if i felt like it right now i can call of o reillys and have 2500 dollars of parts delivered right now. of course i would not do that but i am in alot more of a family environment here and am doing all my work stress free

Those are the best shops to work at family run places. Dealers and chain places suck to many stupid rules and politics.