Check your account email address ×

FrankieJames7's 150+hp Ultra

there is not a dyno in fairbanks that i am aware of. i will most likely have to go to anchorage, ill stop by an visit your friend and fellow teambellypan member akiqpilot on the way. mark this date you fucking pos, within one year, deadline june 25th 2022 at the stroke of midnight if my ultra has not posted approximately 150 hp i will give you 500 dollars.

OK folks that's the bet,,,,I will donate the $500 to Freedomsledder when Frankie pays me. Not approximately,,,150+ as he's been yapping all along. Otherwise he will be know as F7snoreaper forever as well. In fact I think it was his dupe all along on HCS:thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

bring it on

1 hour ago, HSR said:

OK fine,,I'll bet you $500 that you don't have a dyno sheet of YOUR ultra making 150+HP,,,not a dynosheet you pull off the internet like F7snoreaper would,,,,, your sled on a dyno. AND you have to post a pic of $500 with proof it's you and sure,,, bet's on. 

53 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

LOL!!!!! go to pm

The bet Frankie agreed to :good:

11 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Details of this motor?

Frankies stock carb stock ultra 680 motor, just pipes added. He said he will video it. He’s supposed to show the cash but  I guess he didn’t get 5 hours work this week 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

A 680 had like 106 stock with a set of triples from slp dial a dome head and cleand up ports my old 680 ultra was 143 and that was with heads on tightest setting running c110 

my understanding is they were 115hp stock. slp didn't make the best pipes for them. a set of dynoport or psi modblasters were the best

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

my understanding is they were 115hp stock. slp didn't make the best pipes for them. a set of dynoport or psi modblasters were the best

We’re going to find out your “ understanding “ soon aren’t we :lol:

Just now, HSR said:

Frankies stock carb stock motor, just pipes added. He said he will video it. He’s supposed to show the cash but  I guess he didn’t get 5 hours work this week 

it is not stock, ive already posted the detials of my engine elsewhere but i have slp heads, slightly lower than stock compression, xcr700 flatslides, dynoport pipes with a spx cdi. will hit 150 hp.

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Don't even remember who had the best set up it was fucking 24 yrs ago .  That is about 14 sleds or more ago 

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

it is not stock, ive already posted the detials of my engine elsewhere but i have slp heads, slightly lower than stock compression, xcr700 flatslides, dynoport pipes with a spx cdi. will hit 150 hp.

When the discussion started it was you saying a stock ultra made 150+ hp with just pipes. Where are the goal posts going to stop??? I’ll still honour the bet though cuz you couldn’t tune a radio 

Just now, HSR said:

When the discussion started it was you saying a stock ultra made 150+ hp with just pipes. Where are the goal posts going to stop??? I’ll still honour the bet though cuz you couldn’t tune a radio 

it does, but my engine has even better stuff than that. i got flatslides upgraded from rounds, ataac, dynoport triple pipes, spx cdi, and slp heads. when's the last time you saw all 3 gauges of a racepak avenger 3 reading egts?

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

it does, but my engine has even better stuff than that. i got flatslides upgraded from rounds, ataac, dynoport triple pipes, spx cdi, and slp heads. when's the last time you saw all 3 gauges of a racepak avenger 3 reading egts?

Is that supposed to impress someone???? It’s a fucking vintage sled, can’t wait to see the dyno sheets, I’m bringing Alsled in to analyze them, you’re toast!!!

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Is that supposed to impress someone???? It’s a fucking vintage sled, can’t wait to see the dyno sheets, I’m bringing Alsled in to analyze them, you’re toast!!!

you ever find out where zbub went to?

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

You really think he is going to spend the min of 100 a hr or the more  like 150 a hr with the standard 3 hr min on a old ass 680 lol 

22 minutes ago, ACE said:

How is 150 hp out of a 680 triple unreasonable?

It isn't unreasonable at all, there is a guy here that has one that gives the XCR 800's all they can handle just a little less on top.