Check your account email address ×

FrankieJames7's 150+hp Ultra

52 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Those are the best shops to work at family run places. Dealers and chain places suck to many stupid rules and politics.

Those rules keep them from being taken advantage of or straight out ripped off by crackhead employees.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Tommcat said:

Those rules keep them from being taken advantage of or straight out ripped off by crackhead employees.

I get that. Some people like strict rules like that I’m not one of them. I’ve worked in both and I’m just saying in my experience a private family owned shop treats you better and is a more relaxed enjoyable place to work.

9 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I get that. Some people like strict rules like that I’m not one of them. I’ve worked in both and I’m just saying in my experience a private family owned shop treats you better and is a more relaxed enjoyable place to work.

Every shop ive worked for was "family owned", some were awful, one was the best place I've worked. 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Every shop ive worked for was "family owned", some were awful, one was the best place I've worked. 

I guess technically I’ve worked at all family owned shops also. I just like a more laid back environment and you get that usually with the independent shops. I’ll never even consider working at a dealer again.

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Those are the best shops to work at family run places. Dealers and chain places suck to many stupid rules and politics.

i meant my coworkers are like family but yeah owned by an independent individual

15 hours ago, X2700 said:

He passed away couple years ago and we had to move these to our shop!He had all these in a smaller A frame house!!

Walls were packed!!Work and hunting was his life!!

We did a full remodel in a house that the old owner was a taxidermist.  Fucking crazy every wall in the house and  every hunk of trim even the wood floors  . If you attempted to paint or prime it would fish eye . Latex and oil even zinzer fish eye . Skim coat with mud and mud would bubble in places. Fucking nuts . Not sure what chemicals they use but must be some nasty shit . Prob explanes why the old owner checked out at 55 . 

Ended up going full demo and re rock whole place . New owner wanted nothing to do with what could be lingering 

On 6/30/2021 at 9:27 PM, FrankieJames7 said:

ill tell ya what there mach you old pos. im a retired dope cook, i got out of jail in the middle of winter with nothing and had to be homeless outside here in Alaska, practically like living in the woods. i started working at a car dealership that spring, quit when covid outbreak happened, got hired at midas in 2020 spring, quit and got hired at another independent shop here in fbks and i quit them last december. i was working for myself until this summer i got hired at midas again LOL!!! i worked there 2 weeks and quit LMAO!!! manager over there is a narcissist. suits his position, but i cant stand when someone wants to argue with me about how to do my job. i am working at a shop again, i am not going to say where, but all my tool boxs are over there and we are installing a brand new bendpak lift at the moment. just bought an s10 for 200 cause someone tried to do a diy cylinder head replacement and didn't tighten two rockers on the passenger side. there was also 2 balancer marks for timing which is fucked up. he used the wrong mark to set timing and couldn't start it. when i set timing and got it running there was a terrible knock and it was from those rocker arms. fix, and that's an easy 3000 right there. and i did. let it be known now one of my first posts when i returned to fs from jail i posted my ex wife's ass and also me and my toolbox. i have already posted the story of me being a repo man at a car dealership for a living. i've posted pics of my vehicles, my newest is my ford focus st sedan, bad motor, i have a good motor for that car already i am going to swap the engine and rebuild the blown up one. 2.3 duratec is almost the same thing as an ecoboost, ready for a turbo. i will post how that goes, on the brand new bendpak. i changed the 4L60 on my s10 in the dirt driveway this spring faggot!!! a dumbass like you would have paid 2000 if that went out on your truck dumbass. 

Looks like ur headed for success, good for you !!!

14 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i meant my coworkers are like family but yeah owned by an independent individual

Co-workers? There's more than you pushing toolboxes up and down the street in Fairbanks? The only way you will have a 150hp plus sled is if you steal it from someone eles:lol:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ACE said:

Frankie is more honest than a lot of people here lol

I didn't know you've met each other or are you talking about Dave/Frankie??

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Where did I say I met Frankie wtf tbh 

Pretty hard to judge someones character off their internet persona. 

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

Co-workers? There's more than you pushing toolboxes up and down the street in Fairbanks? The only way you will have a 150hp plus sled is if you steal it from someone eles:lol:

how many pigs did you fuck on the farm today bama boy?

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

how many pigs did you fuck on the farm today bama boy?

swing and miss snownigger, no need to farm, trucking pays very well. pop any anal glands other than your own today

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, HSR said:

So @FrankieJames7 what year is your ultra? How many miles? Been rebuilt or still stock pistons? When’s the last time it ran?? 

i got the engine from a wrecked 96 ultra sp. i put it into a 1996 xcr 600, had an xlt engine. idk how many miles but the crosshatch is intact and one pinston has a small mark on it. the last time i started was before i went to jail

Edited by FrankieJames7

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i got the engine from a wrecked 96 ultra sp. i put it into a 1996 xcr 600, had an xlt engine. idk how many miles but the crosshatch is intact and one pinston has a small mark on it. the last time i started was before i went to jail

Ya' know who you sound like? The Albanian version of F7BEN!!! LMMFAO!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

You both hate cops

You've both been arrested

You both start numerous projects that get aborted

You are both not financially secure

You both think you're smarter than the next person

You both are always in a state of transition/new projects

You both have a history of job changes 

You both are confrontational/irritating 

You both can't be trusted  

You both have no integrity