Check your account email address ×

Friday Fails

14 hours ago, Cold War said:

We did all that dumb shit as kids, but no helmets or pads and never sued anyone when we got hurt. 

No shit, I didnt see anyone jumping 4 garbage cans using ramps made from pallets while wearing cutoffs and a tee shirt. Lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

No shit, I didnt see anyone jumping 4 garbage cans using ramps made from pallets while wearing cutoffs and a tee shirt. Lol 

On a bike with no suspension, a banana seat, and a head cracking sissy bar off the back of the seat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

On a bike with no suspension, a banana seat, and a head cracking sissy bar off the back of the seat.

Lol, with a cheater slick and a huge 5 speed shifter on the nut cracker bar.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Lol, with a cheater slick and a huge 5 speed shifter on the nut cracker bar.

My older brother had one of those...coolest bike ever made!👊🏻🇺🇸

8 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ouch some of those tree ones looked painful 

I've had some painful crashes, but a lot of these look way worse. 

Maybe mine would have looked more spectacular on camera?

Got the old man's XC bike now.  Still easy to crash, it kinda really sucks, and I really don't like it, but it gets me out there, I guess.

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I've had some painful crashes, but a lot of these look way worse. 

Maybe mine would have looked more spectacular on camera?

Got the old man's XC bike now.  Still easy to crash, it kinda really sucks, and I really don't like it, but it gets me out there, I guess.

I was never a big bicycle rider I did my wipe outs on skateboards :lol:. Skateboard wipe outs hurt but usually at a relatively slow speed those bike ones look like they hurt a hell of a lot more. Like you said camera maybe makes them look worse but even the sound on a few just had me cringing in pain.

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

I was never a big bicycle rider I did my wipe outs on skateboards :lol:. Skateboard wipe outs hurt but usually at a relatively slow speed those bike ones look like they hurt a hell of a lot more. Like you said camera maybe makes them look worse but even the sound on a few just had me cringing in pain.

Boards and I do not get along.  

Only time I tried to skateboard, I curb'ed my shoulder and had a big spot of "road rash" and had to wear this huge band-aid patch thing with some cream for a few weeks.  

Only time I tried snowboarding I cracked my wrist.  I'd probably give snowboarding a try again, but not in a hurry to do so.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Boards and I do not get along.  

Only time I tried to skateboard, I curb'ed my shoulder and had a big spot of "road rash" and had to wear this huge band-aid patch thing with some cream for a few weeks.  

Only time I tried snowboarding I cracked my wrist.  I'd probably give snowboarding a try again, but not in a hurry to do so.

yup I’d say the boards don’t like you. Surprisingly never broke nothing skateboarding or snowboarding yet. I saved that fun for dirtbikes and quads.