Check your account email address ×

Just look at Kamala backpedaling, what a fucking hack cunt.

14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

there sex trafficker's. yep there is a reason we have laws and systems in place for immigration. show up with no paperwork showing who you are where you came from who the people are with you you can only assume the worst and put them in to Obama's cages until it gets sorted out . anything  else would be extremely irresponsible at min and aiding and aboding in human trafficking  at worst  . but you dont care about the 1000s   of kids trafficked over the border every year . because TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP    

^^^^This ^^^^^

I like that they have put Kamala out front in the press and given her plenty of opportunities to swallow her foot. I think just about every time she sits down for an interview the reasons to vote for anyone else become apparent.

• Like 2

On 6/8/2021 at 5:04 PM, Mainecat said:

You want her to throw rolls of towels to the little kids Trump kidnapped from their parents?

there sex trafficker's. so you are ok with kids coming to this countery with older people ilegally zero ID zero paperwork proving who they are who the people with them are or where they came from . them just let them roll out the other side to go work sex rooms accross America ? this in your mind is ok 

if you are legit you know you are going to need something to prove where you came from and who you are .   

16 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I like that they have put Kamala out front in the press and given her plenty of opportunities to swallow her foot. I think just about every time she sits down for an interview the reasons to vote for anyone else become apparent.

The media actually sided towards the non-dems on this loser of a story making the Dems look foolish and even The Squad hates Kamala now :lol:

Just now, Ez ryder said:

there sex trafficker's. so you are ok with kids coming to this countery with older people ilegally zero ID zero paperwork proving who they are who the people with them are or where they came from . them just let them roll out the other side to go work sex rooms accross America ? this in your mind is ok 

if you are legit you know you are going to need something to prove where you came from and who you are .   

FTR, I am all for sex rooms as long as the employee's are union backed American citizens.  :thumbsup:

On 6/8/2021 at 3:44 PM, Mainecat said:

She just met with the Mexican president and she met with the Guatemalan president yesterday.

Working on the root cause not tossing rolls of Charmin.

What a fool..

On 6/8/2021 at 4:11 PM, BadaBing444 said:

The root cause was Biden telling them to come here!

Yup...

FUCKING MEXICO!!!

Why does MEXICO let thousands of people enter THEIR country, and march by THOUSANDS, to invade us!!

FUCKING MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING MEXICANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

FUCKING MEXICO!!!

Why does MEXICO let thousands of people enter THEIR country, and march by THOUSANDS, to invade us!!

You voted for that whore Pyle!!

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

FUCKING MEXICO!!!

Because the cartels make a shit ton of money off of the migrants.

• Like 1

Let's be clear the border patrol has already said they are seeing people off of the terror watch list come through the border and we know that the Cartels are using the confusion at the border to move more drugs into the country. A situation completely of the Biden administrations making. Should be a real selling point come the mid term elections. Trump fixed it and Biden broke it and he did it in record time.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Let's be clear the border patrol has already said they are seeing people off of the terror watch list come through the border and we know that the Cartels are using the confusion at the border to move more drugs into the country. A situation completely of the Biden administrations making. Should be a real selling point come the mid term elections. Trump fixed it and Biden broke it and he did it in record time.

It is amazing . Trump really did have it under control for the first time in 25yrs . Took Joe less than 20 days to fuck it all up . Amazing really 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Snake said:

For a vice president she sure acts like someone who had to drop out of a race before Iowa....

She’s got no leadership traits.  Well, I suppose if you are weak and scared, she’d work well as your leader. 

• Thanks 1

Adolph Hitler said " If a woman does not have children, she will get hysterical ".

I give you KAMALA HARRIS.

Go to YouTube and look up KAMALA laughing.  

It is cringe-worthy. 

It's on YOUTUBE, where she's being interviewed by Steven Colbert. She says " IT WAS A DEBATE ! " six fukkin times, while laughing like a goddamn fool.

Look it up............... " IT WAS A DEBATE ".

I can't believe this smelly gash is one step away from running this country. 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's on YOUTUBE, where she's being interviewed by Steven Colbert. She says " IT WAS A DEBATE ! " six fukkin times, while laughing like a goddamn fool.

Look it up............... " IT WAS A DEBATE ".

I can't believe this smelly gash is one step away from running this country. 

True story.  Thanks liberals, snowflakes and other assorted dumb fucks of the USA.  They called us deplorables.  We need to come up with a name for them.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

True story.  Thanks liberals, snowflakes and other assorted dumb fucks of the USA.  They called us deplorables.  We need to come up with a name for them.

"Liberals".  :dunno:

That works for me.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If we think Obama ignited this recent explosion of racial animus, ( started with the Cambridge professor, and Trayvon Martin ), Harris will be an absolute nightmare.  

Biden is bad enough, she will be intolerable. Who knows, maybe she will ignite the race war??

Just my .02c. I actually hope I'm wrong on this. 

As I've posted before, black America is our biggest threat. 

It took me a long time to understand why southern whites hate blacks so much.......................'cause they've been living next to them!!

I stay on the farm, and basically never see blacks. If I do, I don't interact with them.

About  20 years ago we were at an ice-cream stand. There was a black family ahead of us in line. Mother, father, and two kids. The black guy BLOWS HIS NOSE ON THE PAVEMENT, in front of everybody!

Put his finger on one nostril and blows his snots on the pavement. Puts his finger on other nostril and blows again!!

You gotta' be shittin. me!!

What kind of a filthy bastard does that!!!!   

If this is what southerners put up with, I can see why they hate them. 

For someone with OCD, this was a fukkin nightmare.  

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If we think Obama ignited this recent explosion of racial animus, ( started with the Cambridge professor, and Trayvon Martin ), Harris will be an absolute nightmare.  

Biden is bad enough, she will be intolerable. Who knows, maybe she will ignite the race war??

Just my .02c. I actually hope I'm wrong on this. 

As I've posted before, black America is our biggest threat. 

Almost a third of my 31 tenants are black.  All except one are nice people, and we get along fine.  The other one is a complete piece of shit, knows I can't evict him, and he behaves like a fucking baboon.  He couldn't get in one night because he lost his keys, not only did he rip the door off, he ripped the whole metal frame out of the building.  Who the fuck does that?  I blame the media, and the D mindset for feeding him all this sense of grievance and entitlement.  And you're right, it started with Obama and that professor, Trayvon, etc..  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Almost a third of my 31 tenants are black.  All except one are nice people, and we get along fine.  The other one is a complete piece of shit, knows I can't evict him, and he behaves like a fucking baboon.  He couldn't get in one night because he lost his keys, not only did he rip the door off, he ripped the whole metal frame out of the building.  Who the fuck does that?  I blame the media, and the D mindset for feeding him all this sense of grievance and entitlement.  And you're right, it started with Obama and that professor, Trayvon, etc..  

I don't know how you deal with that stuff. There was a  lawyer in Mass. who was a big landlord, many buildings, etc. 

When he died, he left no will. Had a brother and sister. 

Guess how much his estate was?   $90,000,000.00 

SO, there is an argument to be made about being a landlord/rentals!!