Check your account email address ×

Caught Red-Handed: CDC Changes Test Thresholds To Virtually Eliminate New COVID Cases Among Vaxx'd

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

don't the right claim most of the positives are false anyways.  so now the government tightens up it's bad.  SMH

It’s bad because certain folks want to make the vaccines look ineffective to justify their anti vaccine position.  Nobody here of course but in the broader community I know a few like this.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

It’s bad because certain folks want to make the vaccines look ineffective to justify their anti vaccine position.  Nobody here of course but in the broader community I know a few like this.  

Then why change testing methods ? 

Shit like this is why not many give 2 fucks what the cdc or king fauci have to say any longer . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Shit like this is why not many give 2 fucks what the cdc or king fauci have to say any longer . 

The higher levels stay for unvaxxed.  

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Anti Vaxers are retards.  This isn’t that though.

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

don't the right claim most of the positives are false anyways.  so now the government tightens up it's bad.  SMH

They are trying to suppress data after they spent a year administering tests they knew were giving false positive results. Now they are doing the opposite by lowering the sensitivity to produce false negative tests. 

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

For a self declared intellect, XC isn't that bright. Imo, he is just another Dunning Kruger afflicted individual who believes what CNN and MSNBC spews to him. 

Edited by irv

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What’s funny is I was just researching information on jeans cause I need a new pair and after seeing this post I was like, this has to be Zam posting as Snoopy :) 

https://www.styleforum.net/threads/first-pair-of-nice-jeans.649231/post-9860637

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

It wasn’t changed.  The author is trying to suggest that the CDC was previously trying to perform genomic sequencing on samples with CT’s greater than 28.  He then talks about how testing has been done yielding CT’s greater, 40ish.  Yes, there have been tests that yielded low viral loads, but Tyler Durden never provided links to where the CDC was requesting higher CT’s be sent in for genomic sequencing.  The CDC gives their explanation for requesting low CT (high viral load samples) to be sent in is because “high CT samples aren’t feasible for sequencing. “

In searching for confirmation, I stumbled across the following information which predates the pandemic and is in regards to viral testing in hogs, but their findings make sense when looking at the current CDC request:

“It was shown that samples with a CT less than 30 had a very high ORF5 sequencing success rate (99.85%).

Samples with CT from 30-32 still had over 90% sequencing success rate (92.80%).

For samples with Ct 32-34, the ORF5 sequencing success rates were 81.79%.

However, when the Ct values of the samples increased over 34, the ORF5 sequencing success rate decreased dramatically (58.92% for samples with Ct 34-36 and 40% for samples with Ct 36-37).”

https://www.nationalhogfarmer.com/health/prrsv-sequencing-success-dependent-upon-cycle-threshold-values

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Facebook needs to be taken down along with Twitter.  These people are over reaching Control over peoples lives they should not be able to. We’ve allowed them to  be much more powerful than any company deserves to be. 
Our anti-propaganda laws need to be brought back and redefined. DeSantis has started the rest of us need to follow and slap some restraints on these assholes

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, old indy said:

Facebook needs to be taken down along with Twitter.  These people are over reaching Control over peoples lives they should not be able to. We’ve allowed them to  be much more powerful than any company deserves to be. 
Our anti-propaganda laws need to be brought back and redefined. DeSantis has started the rest of us need to follow and slap some restraints on these assholes

Haha...nobody is forcing anybody to visit or use FB and Twitter but you good old Constitutional Republicans sure are quick to quash things you don’t agree with.🤷🏻

I find it quite  Unfortunate you think censorship In the United States  is  acceptable. The Past 58 years I’ve considered that something to be very wrong and only done in communist or oppressed countries.  
try again, I’m a registered independent But yes I do believe in the Constitution and our bill of rights.

no social media site should have avenues to circumvent those.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...nobody is forcing anybody to visit or use FB and Twitter but you good old Constitutional Republicans sure are quick to quash things you don’t agree with.🤷🏻

Only thing I use FB for is to keep in touch with certain friends and a few relatives and to see what'sgoing on trail wise in the winter, I certainly don't get my news from there. :bc:

Have no intention of ever joining twitter after seeing what it's done to some people here. :lol:

9 hours ago, irv said:

For a self declared intellect, MC isn't that bright. Imo, he is just another Dunning Kruger afflicted individual who believes what CNN and MSNBC spews to him. 

Mhm....and if they can just do this in large numbers, it makes it real!!!!  :lol:

8 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

What’s funny is I was just researching information on jeans cause I need a new pair and after seeing this post I was like, this has to be Zam posting as Snoopy :) 

https://www.styleforum.net/threads/first-pair-of-nice-jeans.649231/post-9860637

this is what I like about you...honestly.  Like, how you admit you are looking for a new pair of jeans on a style forum in front of everybody.  I’d trade 100 MC’s for another one of you.   1000?  10,000?  He’s pretty worthless.

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just be quiet.  If you like that form of censorship, great.  But it’s clear they are overstepping bounds.  But I will agree with you on this, I don’t post or peruse either nor do I get any of what I’d consider dependable information.  The last I heard about Facebook is all their team are actively changing Avi’s that have something negative to do with the vaccine.  So, how legit and weird do you find that action?

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Try using your head for more than a hat rack Jim.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Try using your head for more than a hat rack Jim.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He really has to be the dumbest mf on this site by a stretch.  

Censorship within these communication and information conduits has and is starting to cross beneficial public interest lines.  They may not be cut and dry legal lines but they are getting real close to needing some oversight.  Think along the lines of current anti-trust and utility laws.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Censorship within these communication and information conduits has and is starting to cross beneficial public interest lines.  They may not be cut and dry legal lines but they are getting real close to needing some oversight.  Think along the lines of current anti-trust and utility laws.

Its easy, open them up to lawsuits.  /end

Florida just did that.

• Like 1