Check your account email address ×

How should a country respond to being attacked? Keep it proportional?

Just now, Angry ginger said:

My mom liked Israel when she went there.    I've got no desire to go there but have no issue from them destroying domestic terrorist anymore than I'd have an issue with them gunning them down here.  

I am fascinated by places with that kind of history, I would love to go there. Other places too. 

That being said looks like Israelis are the Nazis now. You really cant deny it. Every world court has found Israel guilty of illegally occupying Palestinian land. So much so that when Palestinians fight back it isnt really considered "terrorism" because how would you react if your town or state or country was illegally occupied and you were being kicked off you land.

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

I am fascinated by places with that kind of history, I would love to go there. Other places too. 

That being said looks like Israelis are the Nazis now. You really cant deny it. Every world court has found Israel guilty of illegally occupying Palestinian land. So much so that when Palestinians fight back it isnt really considered "terrorism" because how would you react if your town or state or country was illegally occupied and you were being kicked off you land.

You fucking liberal!!!

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You fucking liberal!!!

Hey it's not my problem. Fucking kill them all already and be done with it. I just think it's pretty hypocritical for them to cry about the holocaust while treating these people the same way. They openly and unapologetically want to exterminate them so how would you react? These joos are the ultimate liberals. Lol

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey it's not my problem. Fucking kill them all already and be done with it. I just think it's pretty hypocritical for them to cry about the holocaust while treating these people the same way. They openly and unapologetically want to exterminate them so how would you react? These joos are the ultimate liberals. Lol

You know when I read this I thought it was HM that posted it, I should have known it was the Jew hater.

58 minutes ago, Anler said:

Such horse shit.  Let us know when Israel starts marching them into the gas ovens.  Palestinians are the problem.  They don't want to integrate or have peace.  6 million vs. a couple thousand back assward muslims.  Yeah Nazis.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Not like you really give a crap about the Palestinians either.

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Such horse shit.  Let us know when Israel starts marching them into the gas ovens.  Palestinians are the problem.  They don't want to integrate or have peace.  6 million vs. a couple thousand back assward muslims.  Yeah Nazis.  :lol: 

Did you watch the video? No you didn't. 

35 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Not like you really give a crap about the Palestinians either.

I said kill them all. What else do you want from me? 

“Proportional” responses to attacks is how wars last forever.  This is poor policy....one the US embraces now due to the whiney crybabies and their elected people in charge.

They bomb a building, you bomb an entire town.

They kill one, you kill 1000. 

This is how wars end.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Palestinians fighting back by indiscriminately firing rockets into Israel for years isn't real terrorism.  :lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

“Proportional” responses to attacks is how wars last forever.  This is poor policy....one the US embraces now due to the whiney crybabies and their elected people in charge.

They bomb a building, you bomb an entire town.

They kill one, you kill 1000. 

This is how wars end.

Remember that time they bombed a harbor and we flattened two major cities with nuclear bombs?

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Palestinians fighting back by indiscriminately firing rockets into Israel for years isn't real terrorism.  :lol:

Remember that time they bombed a harbor and we flattened two major cities with nuclear bombs?

Lmao. 

"They shot fireworks at us so we sent f-35s and bombed them indiscriminately. We're just defending ourselves!"

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

So Israelis don't fire rockets into Gaza? 

12 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

And ended a world war to boot!  Go figure!

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao. 

"They shot fireworks at us so we sent f-35s and bombed them indiscriminately. We're just defending ourselves!"

Wacko, extreme ideologists in glass houses......