Check your account email address ×

Rand Paul is painting Fauci into a corner.

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Paul gets his ass handed to him every time he tries to better Fauchi.

His neighbor hit him cause he’s an asshole. 

If you think Fauchi is being truthful I have a bridge to sell you.   I believe it was you who has said on many occasions follow the money.....or was that just meant for people you disagree with?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

If you think Fauchi is being truthful I have a bridge to sell you.   I believe it was you who has said on many occasions follow the money.....or was that just meant for people you disagree with?

Oh so it’s about money. Sorry the LASIK guy knows his contagious diseases now? Lmoa

• Platinum Contributing Member

If we are to believe over 570,000 American's died from this we should have a probe so far up NIH/Wuhan lab connections ass it wouldn't be funny.   If there was anything even remotely conservative about the NIH's leadership you know the dems would be demanding it.  America and the world has the right to know EVERYTHING about this.

I'm not making any claims but generally where there's smoke there's fire and there is plenty of smoke. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If we are to believe over 570,000 American's died from this we should have a probe so far up NIH/Wuhan lab connections ass it wouldn't be funny.   If there was anything even remotely conservative about the NIH's leadership you know the dems would be demanding it.  America and the world has the right to know EVERYTHING about this.

I'm not making any claims but generally where there's smoke there's fire and there is plenty of smoke. 

Suddenly no more mask mandate a day after this.  There are also no coincidences.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I'll fucking make it.  This whole thing has been a trumped up (Pun?) bullshit parade from close to the start.  Complete propaganda and BS on the actual seriousness of this virus.  Many have first hand knowledge of what the HC community has done to cover and collect from this "pandemic".  It's astounding....and very disturbing.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Suddenly no more mask mandate a day after this.  There are also no coincidences.

I personally like the words the CDC uses;  'People that are fully vaccinated can go about their lives normally again".   Pffft....as if the ones that refuse this shit have to stay indoors and wear their masks.  :lol: What a god damn load of shit.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes but they are still going to keep the mask as a anti vaccination shamming device. Only those that have been vaccinated are allowed to go without a mask.....a scarlet letter of sorts.

On 5/13/2021 at 5:14 PM, Mainecat said:

Paul gets his ass handed to him every time he tries to better Fauchi.

Still waiting on that link . Should be real ez for you to pull up if it is every time . 

On 5/13/2021 at 10:36 PM, ford_428cj said:

Wtf is wrong with you?

He’s practically a one man lib SJW man around here now. He’s got a lot of work to do and it’s pretty much a blow out now. TDS is so strong in these types that it consumes them. 

21 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'll fucking make it.  This whole thing has been a trumped up (Pun?) bullshit parade from close to the start.  Complete propaganda and BS on the actual seriousness of this virus.  Many have first hand knowledge of what the HC community has done to cover and collect from this "pandemic".  It's astounding....and very disturbing.

I personally like the words the CDC uses;  'People that are fully vaccinated can go about their lives normally again".   Pffft....as if the ones that refuse this shit have to stay indoors and wear their masks.  :lol: What a god damn load of shit.

Absolutely spot fucking on, all of it. My wife and I did our due diligence from the beginning but were over it BIGLY, a year ago. Her having to work 100% from home hasn’t been too bad but myself having to wear a ducking face diaper 100% of the time I am at work, in an open shop, performing manual labor, has been complete and utter bullshit. Literally, if I were to let my diaper to even fall below my nose, first time is a warning. Second time, home for 3 days. Third time? Bub bye. No bullshit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

He’s practically a one man lib SJW man around here now. He’s got a lot of work to do and it’s pretty much a blow out now. TDS is so strong in these types that it consumes them. 

Absolutely spot fucking on, all of it. My wife and I did our due diligence from the beginning but were over it BIGLY, a year ago. Her having to work 100% from home hasn’t been too bad but myself having to wear a ducking face diaper 100% of the time I am at work, in an open shop, performing manual labor, has been complete and utter bullshit. Literally, if I were to let my diaper to even fall below my nose, first time is a warning. Second time, home for 3 days. Third time? Bub bye. No bullshit.

The better question is in this market why would you still be working at a place like that? 

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

The better question is in this market why would you still be working at a place like that? 

Because anywhere else that I could go, and do what I do, with less restriction than that, doesn’t exist. Plus, I absolutely love my job other than the mask bullshit. Not to mention, when I want a day off from it, I am free to do so with 100% pay. Matter of fact, I did just that last Monday. Still sucks to have to wear them all day at work though. Hoping it comes to an end soon with the changes to the state mandates that took place today and will take place July 1. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

On 5/14/2021 at 8:42 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Yep.   Only the blind can't see what's going on.

On 5/14/2021 at 8:50 AM, Zambroski said:

The great reset.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The great reset.

Except anyone who isn't going along will get labeled, racist, bigot, Trumper, insurrectionanist, etc., you know the drill at this point.  :bc: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Except anyone who isn't going along will get labeled, racist, bigot, Trumper, insurrectionanist, etc., you know the drill at this point.  :bc: 

Well about 45% of America knows the drill anyway