Check your account email address ×

Way to go biden

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, F3600 said:

Why is Biden’s DHS and Cyber team so inept?

Inept as Obama's because we all know Russia stole the 16 election.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Biden's a disaster and we aren't 4 months into his term.  :lol:  

Just fucking everything up in record time, I just hope all of his dumb voters really feel the squeeze. :lmao:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Oh this is going to get a lot worse. This is a long time in the making. Hyper inflation is knocking on heavens door. Get your hedges in place. 

You voted for it.  liberals like you think democrats are on your side.  They wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m all for the demise of trump. Best thing the country ever did. 

And you will be the first one crying about inflation.  Acting like you "predicted" it.  Every fucking person on this forum that voted for trump was warning YOU.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And you will be the first one crying about inflation.  Acting like you "predicted" it.  Every fucking person on this forum that voted for trump was warning YOU.

Your main issue is that you only see right or left. You fail to recognize that the day of reckoning has been brewing for decades. The US has benefited from a massive military, owner of the monetary standard, and a fed that plays a lot of hocus-pocus to keep the fiat dollar alive and believed in. Instead of fixing the problem your president called for negative interest rates. There’s not much to be said considering that!!!!11 

May I suggest that you get your hedges in place before it’s too late. Maybe for you it’s already too late, I’m not sure. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Your main issue is that you only see right or left. You fail to recognize that the day of reckoning has been brewing for decades. The US has benefited from a massive military, owner of the monetary standard, and a fed that plays a lot of hocus-pocus to keep the fiat dollar alive and believed in. Instead of fixing the problem your president called for negative interest rates. There’s not much to be said considering that!!!!11 

May I suggest that you get your hedges in place before it’s too late. Maybe for you it’s already too late, I’m not sure. 

Yeah, your mental health professionalism is showing.  Conservatives have been saying this for years and trying to fix it.  Long before the little thought process went into your mind.  It was probably about the time you realized the only way you were going to get a retirement was by working for some type of taxpayer funded job......that is why you went into the profession you did.  Guys like you are a dime a dozen. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, your mental health professionalism is showing.  Conservatives have been saying this for years and trying to fix it.  Long before the little thought process went into your mind.  It was probably about the time you realized the only way you were going to get a retirement was by working for some type of taxpayer funded job......that is why you went into the profession you did.  Guys like you are a dime a dozen. 

We all know that trump reeled in the deficit when he had a chance. Bush too. Reagan too. Bush sr too. You fraud. 

• Haha 1