Check your account email address ×

Nuclear': Grim prediction for what war with China would look like

I swear ta' God, I'm gonna' build  a fukkin bomb shelter up back in the side of the hill. 

I honestly believe ANYTHING can happen in this world, yes ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!  

Holy fuck, as if a fukkin pandemic from China was not enough, we gotta' worry about nuclear fallout, water, food, filtered air, radio-active poison, etc.

Hey, do you guys remember when I asked you to go watch DAFT PUNK, CHINA'S ARMY about a year ago on YOUTUBE!!

Well here it is boys!!!

23 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Pushing war with China awfully hard aren't we :news: 

Spins been watching cable news again. :lol: 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

What reason would China have to go to war with the US?  Their economy would suck without us and we are converting ourselves to communism on our own.   Not saying China isn't an enemy but not because of threat of military action.    

Look really hard at what is being pushed and who is pushing it again.  War, by the left, Deficit, by the left.  All trying to blame it on republicans and say it is an issue for the "right" side.  It really is laughable.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

What reason would China have to go to war with the US?  Their economy would suck without us and we are converting ourselves to communism on our own.   Not saying China isn't an enemy but not because of threat of military action.    

What reason would america have to go to war with China. Investors like you are making huge cash from American companies that moved their mfg to China. Our economy would suck without China. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

What reason would america have to go to war with China. Investors like you are making huge cash from American companies that moved their mfg to China. Our economy would suck without China. 

download (9).gif

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

download (9).gif

I made some money in the market in the last couple of years.

I'd rather be able to buy some APPLE juice, and pharmaceuticals that aren't contaminated by CHINA'S filthy, poisonous, toxic environment, of biblical proportion.  

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Uh huh 

Seriously.....I'm very safe in my portfolio right now and haven't owned Apple or Amazon in months.  

14 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

China would never go to war unless they were assured a victory and they are nowhere near ready for a war. Their military is decades behind on many fronts.

have you ever watched " DAFT PUNK, CHINA ARMY " on Youtube? 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

have you ever watched " DAFT PUNK, CHINA ARMY " on Youtube? 

China has a million plus soldiers but their weapons are decades behind.  I can think of no single system that they have that is on par with the west let alone in numbers large enough to overcome their technical short comings.