Check your account email address ×

China is a fucking shithole and Greta Thunberg can shove it up her ass

China’s Emissions Exceeded Those Of All Other Developed Nations Combined: Report | The Daily Wire

China’s Emissions Exceeded Those Of All Other Developed Nations Combined: Report

May 9, 2021   DailyWire.com
Facebook
Twitter
Mail
INNER MONGOLIA, CHINA - NOVEMBER 04: Smoke billows from a large steel plant as a Chinese labourer works at an unauthorized steel factory, foreground, on November 4, 2016 in Inner Mongolia, China. To meet China's targets to slash emissions of carbon dioxide, authorities are pushing to shut down privately owned steel, coal, and other high-polluting factories scattered across rural areas. In many cases, factory owners say they pay informal 'fines' to local inspectors and then re-open. The enforcement comes as the future of U.S. support for the 2015 Paris Agreement is in question, leaving China poised as an unlikely leader in the international effort against climate change. U.S. president-elect Donald Trump has sent mixed signals about whether he will withdraw the U.S. from commitments to curb greenhouse gases that, according to scientists, are causing the earth's temperature to rise. Trump once declared that the concept of global warming was "created" by China in order to hurt U.S. manufacturing. China's leadership has stated that any change in U.S. climate policy will not affect its commitment to implement the climate action plan. While the world's biggest polluter, China is also a global leader in establishing renewable energy sources such as wind and solar power. Kevin Frayer/Getty Images

A new report released late week found that communist China’s greenhouse gas emissions in 2019 were higher than the rest of the developed world combined.

The report was published by the Rhodium Group, a leading independent research provider that specializes in matters involving China, energy & climate, India, and economics.

I posted over a year ago, that China's pollution is the worst the world has ever seen.

At some point I believe the global community should attack China. They are bad people. 

You don't even have to go to China to see this.  It's pretty crazy but since I started going to Taiwan annually with my (now) wife in 2007 to visit her family, the air there has gotten considerably worse.  Mountains I used to be able to see from the city are now shrouded in a constant haze.  This is pollution that drifts across the Taiwan Strait from China.  Air quality is awful, especially when there isn't a strong air current from the south.

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

GOP’ers now concerned about proper regulations. :lol: 

Question, like seriously how fucked up in the head are you?? You're need for constantly attention, wether it positive or negative is on a level I've never seen before..You ever thing about seeing a professional??

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Question, like seriously how fucked up in the head are you?? You're need for constantly attention, wether it positive or negative is on a level I've never seen before..You ever thing about seeing a professional??

I’m sure there’s another conspiracy to catch your attention. Never mind me. :) 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m sure there’s another conspiracy to catch your attention. Never mind me. :) 

I don't really follow any conspiracies, not my cup of tea

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

He dose 

Screenshot_20210510-201157_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 2