Check your account email address ×

Re: MC's Russian obsession

• Gold Member

MC's Russia obsession is strictly because the DNC told him too. He doesn't understand why he is supposed to hate them just that his political masters commanded it.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

MC's Russia obsession is strictly because the DNC told him too. He doesn't understand why he is supposed to hate them just that his political masters commanded it.

This.  And this for ALL of the "Dem meat puppets".

Buncha weirdos.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

This.  And this for ALL of the "Dem meat puppets".

Buncha weirdos.

Yeah I wonder what the pubicons would say if it was them alleging Russia helped the Democrats? Lotsa hacks in here brah, on both sides...

Just now, Anler said:

Yeah I wonder what the pubicons would say if it was them alleging Russia helped the Democrats? Lotsa hacks in here brah, on both sides...

Maybe, but right now, the left, their media, and their sheep OWN that shameless drivel.  Absolutely shameful finger pointing over an epic loss.

And I don't remember the right showing this level of idiotic blame after Obamas first or second election.  Some sure, but nothing like this.  I hope they keep it up though.  2018 will be here before we know it.

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Anler said:

They would say the EXACT same thing. 

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

They would say the EXACT same thing. 

Maybe they would of , but they would be exposed to such  ridicule by the media it would of been short lived.

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Maybe they would of , but they would be exposed to such  ridicule by the media it would of been short lived.

Not very likely.

I read that wrong, you're absolutely right, the media would ridicule them BUT they would still behave the exact same ay anyway.

Edited by Kivalo

44 minutes ago, Anler said:

I would hope they wouldn't act like the libtards. Bawling like a bunch of two year olds. Just keep thier traps shut and hack em back. 

WTF? The Russians have always Been our enemy. Who thefuck do you idiots think we were fighting inVietnam? Are you dumb asses serious?

really?

58,000 us soldiers lost their lives in Vietnam. Shame on you assholes for supporting the Russians.

snake your a class leading a-hole

9 minutes ago, small-bore said:

I would hope they wouldn't act like the libtards. Bawling like a bunch of two year olds. Just keep thier traps shut and hack em back. 

They were a bunch of bawling pussies for the last 8 years. How quickly we forget they all predicted the economy would crash, Sharia law, black blah... None of that shit happened. 

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

WTF? The Russians have always Been our enemy. Who thefuck do you idiots think we were fighting inVietnam? Are you dumb asses serious?

really?

58,000 us soldiers lost their lives in Vietnam. Shame on you assholes for supporting the Russians.

Enemy's eh? Except when your hero fatass Kennedy  tried to fix an election with them .

you fuckin  hack.

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

really?

I can be in Rangeley any time you desire if you would like to discuss it.

If the Russians bothered you so much for so long, why don't you have stripes or bars on your collar? Chicken shit?

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

really?

why must we be fighting with every other country that we disagree with just because that is what we were taught over the years, I support trying to establish diplomatic relations with countries we have had differances in the past, I am, for 1, sick and tired of our country having to fight with everybody.....fuck you and your cold war era bullshit

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

I can be in Rangeley any time you desire if you would like to discuss it.

If the Russians bothered you so much for so long, why don't you have stripes or bars on your collar? Chicken shit?

WTF he's still pissed at Japan over Pearl Harbor for fucks sakes SMFH

8 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

WTF he's still pissed at Japan over Pearl Harbor for fucks sakes SMFH

I guess Canadians are on the enemy list too. During the war of 1812 we burned down the Whitehouse.

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I guess Canadians are on the enemy list too. During the war of 1812 we burned down the Whitehouse.

No.The British did. You Canadians were not there. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe, but right now, the left, their media, and their sheep OWN that shameless drivel.  Absolutely shameful finger pointing over an epic loss.

And I don't remember the right showing this level of idiotic blame after Obamas first or second election.  Some sure, but nothing like this.  I hope they keep it up though.  2018 will be here before we know it.

That's because they got beat pretty badly...

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

there were approx 6000 British regulars stationed across Canada, rest were Canadian Militia.  

56 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

really?

Holy shit!

"duck and cover"!

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

They were a bunch of bawling pussies for the last 8 years. How quickly we forget they all predicted the economy would crash, Sharia law, black blah... None of that shit happened. 

That's not the same as what is going on now.  And not near as widespread and accepted whole heartedly by the majority of a party.  Pubs definitely stomped around for a good while like children, and the last one where that idiot was re-elected was excusable IMO...Americans were imbeciles to re elect him.

But this blaming everyone but themselves?  I don't remember bush blaming a media source or another country, or white working Class Americans on camera and over the airwaves multiple times.  I don't remember his wife going on talk shows and running her mouth about the "hopelessness" and "misery" we are about to endure.

The Obama family, and their administration and party leaders are classless, inept, pandering, elitist trash acting like spoiled children who didn't get their way.

And that is exactly how history should remember them.

• Gold Member
Just now, Kev144 said:

there were approx 6000 British regulars stationed across Canada, rest were Canadian Militia.  

And none of those Canadians burned Washington. :bc:

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

ok if your admitting to the deed then we want reparations for burning Sodus Point, NY to the ground you sneaky fuckers LOL

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You're possibly right I guess to some extent since Confederation didn't happen until 1867 but even before that it was known as Upper Canada and Lower Canada until 1841 when they were merged as the British Province of Canada. So really the residents were essentially Canadians during 1812.