Check your account email address ×

Latest right wing conspiracy theory from the Arizona recount

From what I saw is a guy who will take on any accusation laid before him and work to prove or disprove it.

That's what you call a conspiricist. That's what I call scientific research.

Really, MC, what EXACTLY are you afraid of?

Did anyone see the guy offen an opinion, one way or the other, on the validity of the accusation? I saw him state an issue that may or may not have credibility, then saw him say it will be investigated as part of the audit.

This is how people like MC are spoon fed their opinions.... 'hey, looka this.... conspiracy!!!'

Sheep look at MC and get pissed he is trying to kill the job...

48 minutes ago, Snake said:

From what I saw is a guy who will take on any accusation laid before him and work to prove or disprove it.

That's what you call a conspiricist. That's what I call scientific research.

Really, MC, what EXACTLY are you afraid of?

The paper has a signature, that's what theyre afraid of, unless it's legit of course.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The paper has a signature, that's what theyre afraid of, unless it's legit of course.

Check out the tweets by the guy MC is putting it all in for. 

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Check out the tweets by the guy MC is putting it all in for. 

The ballots are UV scanned looking for creases or lack of (ie fraudulent).  How does one stuff a ballot without folding it, the fold is permanent.  There is nothing to dispute.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Fuckin wing nuts...

I would be happy with just tge signature verification I was promised over and over and over again pre election that just never happened.  I never had a doubt the count was right I still doubt tge harvested ballots are all legit 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I would think democrats would welcome any audit. After all they claim there was no fraud

LOL.  Yep, you would think that if there was nothing to be found let the audit go.   But trumps tax returns are still being looked at.

8 hours ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  Yep, you would think that if there was nothing to be found let the audit go.   But trumps tax returns are still being looked at.

The Biden administration has already put something like a dozen or more lawyers on the deal out in Arizona. If they weren’t worried......

On 5/5/2021 at 6:58 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Auditors are also looking for admin passwords to Dominion machines that nobody seems to have.:lol:

You can't make this up.

CoNsPiracY!!!  :lol:

Look at the level of shade throwing from the Dems.  I guess I need to turn on Massie tonight for a quality laugh-a-thon.

Just now, Mainecat said:

A laughable non audit. Looking for Chinese bamboo ballots and you fuckin morons eat this crap up like candy.

SAD

What are you afraid of? 

Yah right.  Tic tok.

I simply can not believe how Trump has psychologically overwhelmed so many people. 

I can't believe the loyalty to this fukkin punk.

A buddy stopped by yesterday, and he still thinks Trump got cheated, and Trump is right. 

Fucktard. 

I also hate Biden/Harris.