Check your account email address ×

The Coronavirus Vaccine Is Very, Very Good

37 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump shouldn’t have acted like such a fucking dick. There’s lots to be said about acting the part of being presidential. 

Also more to be said about treating the president as such . That never even started with Trump they went to war with him before he was even nominated . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Dems don't want the pandemic to end.  As long as they can keep folks believing there's catastrophe around the corner, they can keep ramming through trillions of dollars of bullshit.  It's also an excellent distraction to the crap they're trying to force through with HR1.

They'll be dead or out of office when the chickens come home to roost.

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Dems don't want the pandemic to end.  As long as they can keep folks believing there's catastrophe around the corner, they can keep ramming through trillions of dollars of bullshit.  It's also an excellent distraction to the crap they're trying to force through with HR1.

True story 

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Does it really matter? Don't the Dem's have full control of everything? Are you not basically on the Titanic and Captain Joe says full speed ahead into the ice field? 2 years of fuckerry until the next election of Congress?

Correct me if I'm wrong

2 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Does it really matter? Don't the Dem's have full control of everything? Are you not basically on the Titanic and Captain Joe says full speed ahead into the ice field? 2 years of fuckerry until the next election of Congress?

Correct me if I'm wrong

Screenshot_20210427-210810_Gallery.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Screenshot_20210427-210810_Gallery.jpg

Is that the realization y'er fucked? Find a life jacket, but you're gonna freeze to death if you abandon ship anyway.

A smarter cat would eat a bullet topside, avoid the long term pain.

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Hope so . Talking with a lot of guys who's large jobs residential and comercial on the books are pulling the plug and holding off for the season to see what plays out . 

Not a great indicator of confidence.  

There’s no holding back locally. The bottleneck has been materials. History is repeating itself. The pandemic of 1918 saw the incredible growth of the 1920’s. This will be the same. There’s a tremendous amount of money sitting on the sidelines. Look at the prices of collector items such as cars and even stuff like trading cards. It’s insane 

39 minutes ago, Matt said:

For sure. But I am still glad he was president. Really exposed just how dishonest the power brokers in this country are. 

I’m all for an outsider coming in to office.  Not the king of assholes who doesn’t respect the power of the bully pulpit. He created more problems than solved. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There’s no holding back locally. The bottleneck has been materials. History is repeating itself. The pandemic of 1918 saw the incredible growth of the 1920’s. This will be the same. There’s a tremendous amount of money sitting on the sidelines. Look at the prices of collector items such as cars and even stuff like trading cards. It’s insane 

Start talking with some subs  . Was looking that way early spring but a pattern Is emerging 

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Also more to be said about treating the president as such . That never even started with Trump they went to war with him before he was even nominated . 

He dug himself his own hole with that sewer mouth. No sympathy. He got exactly what he dished out. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Our housing market is insane. House values going way up. I could not afford to buy my place now.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m all for an outsider coming in to office.  Not the king of assholes who doesn’t respect the power of the bully pulpit. He created more problems than solved. 

Media helped create almost every one 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

He dug himself his own hole with that sewer mouth. No sympathy. He got exactly what he dished out. 

Wrong . He responded every time . They did not like that at all and so it began. 

42 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

No, they actually shouldn't...within reason.

If everyone gets vaccinated, yes, full capacity go back to normal...but

It ain't rocket appliances. 

If someone is vaccinated, they are far less likely (nothing is %100) to get really sick with the China virus, but they can however still carry the Vid with them and spread it around, affecting those that ain't Rona protected.

It's a simple as this. I get the jab, but I run into Bob that did too get the jab. We are fine. So Bob was carrying the Rona, passed it to me. Neither of us know it 'cause we are fine. I go visit granny, who didn't get the jab..she's now got the Vid and gonna die.

If someone doesn't get the needle, they will always be in danger of catching the death sentance.

Heard a news story today that a large portion of the US population ain't gonna get the jab. Enough to make herd immunity unobtainable. That means the Wuhan flu will be around much longer, and effect those that didn't get the jab for a long time.

Sucks balls 'cause I ain't getting the jab...but I don't like being around people anyway so I ain't gonna get the Rona or spread it.

fuck granny who was too stupid to get the jab  No one is responsible to protect those who won't protect themselves

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Wrong . He responded every time . They did not like that at all and so it began. 

He was a prick from the beginning. Then he played victim like a good narcissist typically does. His behavior was predicable. He got exactly what he deserved and it cost him the election. Poor donny. He finally encountered something that he couldn’t manipulate and control. The American electorate. I love it when a power driving narcissist gets his ass handed to him. :lol:  

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Start talking with some subs  . Was looking that way early spring but a pattern Is emerging 

I do. They’ve got more jobs then they can handle. I’ve also talked to some of the locals in industry. One of the majors will close some of their plants if they can’t get materials. It’s critical. 

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fuck granny who was too stupid to get the jab  No one is responsible to protect those who won't protect themselves

???

Granny didn't get the jab.

She lived in New York and Cuomo stuffed her in a cesspool of the Vid.

That was her problem...

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Our housing market is insane. House values going way up. I could not afford to buy my place now.

The owners of a house three doors down found themselves in the middle of a bidding war. Their house sold for a 25% margin over what they were asking. The good thing is that it keeps the riff raff out of the neighborhood. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I do. They’ve got more jobs then they can handle. I’ve also talked to some of the locals in industry. One of the majors will close some of their plants if they can’t get materials. It’s critical. 

Most are having zero issues filling the spots.  Like I said the big jobs are the ones starting to back off . 

Not all but every one i have talked with has at least 1 that has backed out in the last 30.  Not sure if it is the insane goods cost or confidence or both ?  

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

80866619-353C-42FA-9E55-0923DFA33BCD.jpeg

You should be caged and put on tour so we can bring our children, point at you and say,”don’t turn out to be like this.”

Meh, as it is, your pants shitting posts will do.  My daughter laughs at many here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You should be caged and put on tour so we can bring our children, point at you and say,”don’t turn out to be like this.”

Meh, as it is, your pants shitting posts will do.  My daughter laughs at many here.

I don’t care.