The Coronavirus Vaccine Is Very, Very Good

3 hours ago, Shifty said:

Rocket appliances?

Trailer park boys.

A024F2A3-A004-4C01-A859-58FF8663E6A4.jpeg

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Most are having zero issues filling the spots.  Like I said the big jobs are the ones starting to back off . 

Not all but every one i have talked with has at least 1 that has backed out in the last 30.  Not sure if it is the insane goods cost or confidence or both ?  

The cost of building right now is crazy. The cost of wood is 35-50k more per house than last year. I know a few that are waiting to see if this insanity subsides.

15 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The US is opening up for business and all economic indicators are set for GO!! 
Still some glitches with supply lines, but that’ll get ironed out soon. Then hang on!! We’ll be talking huge growth. 

Go Joe!!

You’re not from Michigan , are you.

Go Gretchen!   😂

19 hours ago, Edmo said:

If it’s so great why does the liberal WAPO feel the need to pump it up and sell it to us like this? Makes you go hmmm...

Because you have people like JT posting fake news conspiracies about it. 

50 minutes ago, Anler said:

Because you have people like JT posting fake news conspiracies about it. 

People need to make their own decisions. I don’t need some lefty rag or JT telling me what to do. Opinions and assholes...

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You should be caged and put on tour so we can bring our children, point at you and say,”don’t turn out to be like this.”

Meh, as it is, your pants shitting posts will do.  My daughter laughs at many here.

$75 please. :lol:

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

People need to make their own decisions. I don’t need some lefty rag or JT telling me what to do. Opinions and assholes...

Yep.  Everyone needs to make their own health decisions here.  THEIR OWN.  Not mine.

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

The cost of building right now is crazy. The cost of wood is 35-50k more per house than last year. I know a few that are waiting to see if this insanity subsides.

Wiring went up crazy high as well.

15 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Copper at a 10 yr high . All my plumbers and wire pullers are cashing in there scrap . Guess alloy is very high also . Scrap yard brought 4 dumpsters to my gutter guys place for free and giving him 5cents over because they want his towering pile of old gutter . 

19 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Even pvc pipe it is all high . Blaming covid but only a idiot is buying in to that. 

What happens in other country's when hyper inflation kicks in ? 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Even pvc pipe it is all high . Blaming covid but only a idiot is buying in to that. 

What happens in other country's when hyper inflation kicks in ? 

Wiring is at least double from a year ago. 

I would guess the economy goes to shit :dunno:

Just now, ford_428cj said:

All the people getting strokes etc from the jab are fake?

All the people? How many is that? Almost 150 million people have been vaccinated in the us already. I just got my second shot Thursday. No signs of stroke. 

35 minutes ago, Anler said:

All the people? How many is that? Almost 150 million people have been vaccinated in the us already. I just got my second shot Thursday. No signs of stroke. 

2000 plus dead. Those are just the ones reported on the govt site. Fake news or?

Long term effects ...nobody knows. 

I hope it works well. Seems very odd they want to vax young people tho - when they almost have 100% odds of beating it.

17 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

2000 plus dead. Those are just the ones reported on the govt site. Fake news or?

Long term effects ...nobody knows. 

I hope it works well. Seems very odd they want to vax young people tho - when they almost have 100% odds of beating it.

You're funny. Half a million people died from covid and you question the merits of that statistic. You hear on some website 2000 people died from vaccines and it's 100% truth. 

Bottom line is pretty every senior I know has been vaccinated and pretty much every senior I know has some kind of health issues. All are doing fine. 

5 hours ago, Edmo said:

Lefties always want to tell people what to do tho. 

11 hours ago, old indy said:

You’re not from Michigan , are you.

Go Gretchen!   😂

Got back in Michigan last night and I am already sick of it.  Had to go to the eye doctor today.  Temperature,, filling out forms, social distancing,  masks, questions.  She is asking me if I have been around anyone who has the Covid.  I felt like telling her....”Not sure, been around like 3,000 people in the last few days, so kind of hard to say”. 
Hard to believe how fucking stupid people are in this state. Drove cross country and no other state is like this. Brain dead idiots. Your own Governor, making the rules was down there whooping it up and you still believe in it. Smfh 

On 4/30/2021 at 3:13 PM, Voodoo said:

No, they actually shouldn't...within reason.

If everyone gets vaccinated, yes, full capacity go back to normal...but

It ain't rocket appliances. 

If someone is vaccinated, they are far less likely (nothing is %100) to get really sick with the China virus, but they can however still carry the Vid with them and spread it around, affecting those that ain't Rona protected.

It's a simple as this. I get the jab, but I run into Bob that did too get the jab. We are fine. So Bob was carrying the Rona, passed it to me. Neither of us know it 'cause we are fine. I go visit granny, who didn't get the jab..she's now got the Vid and gonna die.

If someone doesn't get the needle, they will always be in danger of catching the death sentance.

Heard a news story today that a large portion of the US population ain't gonna get the jab. Enough to make herd immunity unobtainable. That means the Wuhan flu will be around much longer, and effect those that didn't get the jab for a long time.

Sucks balls 'cause I ain't getting the jab...but I don't like being around people anyway so I ain't gonna get the Rona or spread it.

How is it my problem if granny doesn't get the shot?  Another month or two and they will have millions of unused vaccines that people don't want.  At that point, open everything up.  Own the consequences of your own decisions.

On 4/30/2021 at 3:56 PM, Angry ginger said:

No one is responsible to protect those who won't protect themselves

Exactly. 

8 hours ago, Anler said:

You're funny. Half a million people died from covid and you question the merits of that statistic. You hear on some website 2000 people died from vaccines and it's 100% truth. 

Bottom line is pretty every senior I know has been vaccinated and pretty much every senior I know has some kind of health issues. All are doing fine. 

That number is bunk & you know it. 

The 2000 number is something. You're the clown calling it fake.  You're pretty cocky btw ...quite a few bad shit happens 5 days later ish.

All seniors I know have done fine with vax so far as well, & all have had minimal side effects.

So why are they pushing the vax so hard? Why vax young people? Questions to anybody...