The Coronavirus Vaccine Is Very, Very Good

April 30, 2021 at 8:45 am EDT By Taegan Goddard 

The Washington Post points out that, for those vaccinated, “the risk of serious illness from the coronavirus — and spreading the virus to others — is vanishingly low”: 

Out of 87 million people vaccinated, 7,157 experienced breakthrough infections. 

Of those, 498 were hospitalized and 88 died. 

So, vaccinated people have a 0.0005 percent chance of hospitalization and a 0.0001 percent chance of dying from the coronavirus.

“Those percentages are far lower than the risk of being hospitalized with or dying of the seasonal flu, some experts note. They also represent much less risk than people are willing to take on every day when they drive in their car or engage in a sport.” 

### 

https://politicalwire.com/2021/04/30/the-coronavirus-vaccine-is-very-very-good/ 

If it’s so great why does the liberal WAPO feel the need to pump it up and sell it to us like this? Makes you go hmmm...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The Washington Post points out that, for those vaccinated, “the risk of serious illness from the coronavirus — and spreading the virus to others — is vanishingly low”: 

So, vaccinated people have a 0.0005 percent chance of hospitalization and a 0.0001 percent chance of dying from the coronavirus.

“Those percentages are far lower than the risk of being hospitalized with or dying of the seasonal flu, some experts note. They also represent much less risk than people are willing to take on every day when they drive in their car or engage in a sport.” 

### 

Bravo Operation Warp Speed.   Thanks Trump.  :lol:  

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

if the dems want people to think things will return to normal they really should not act like retards and let things return to normal./  there was no reason that place wasn't stacked with bodies.  

There was so much bullshit in that room that the dem viewers even stayed distanced.

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

if the dems want people to think things will return to normal they really should not act like retards and let things return to normal./  there was no reason that place wasn't stacked with bodies.  

Dems don't want the pandemic to end.  As long as they can keep folks believing there's catastrophe around the corner, they can keep ramming through trillions of dollars of bullshit.  It's also an excellent distraction to the crap they're trying to force through with HR1.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Matt said:

Dems don't want the pandemic to end.  As long as they can keep folks believing there's catastrophe around the corner, they can keep ramming through trillions of dollars of bullshit.  It's also an excellent distraction to the crap they're trying to force through with HR1.

So what did you spend your check on Matt?

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

The US is opening up for business and all economic indicators are set for GO!! 
Still some glitches with supply lines, but that’ll get ironed out soon. Then hang on!! We’ll be talking huge growth. 

Go Joe!!

Joe is the guy who saw the parade coming and ran out to get in front of it as if he's leading the thing.

• Like 2

Just now, Matt said:

Joe is the guy who saw the parade coming and ran out to get in front of it as if he's leading the thing.

Trump shouldn’t have acted like such a fucking dick. There’s lots to be said about acting the part of being presidential. 

16 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump shouldn’t have acted like such a fucking dick. There’s lots to be said about acting the part of being presidential. 

For sure. But I am still glad he was president. Really exposed just how dishonest the power brokers in this country are. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

So the masks can come off and we can go back to full capacity for vaccinated people, right?  And then we go back to normal when everyone who wants the vaccine can get it?

No, they actually shouldn't...within reason.

If everyone gets vaccinated, yes, full capacity go back to normal...but

It ain't rocket appliances. 

If someone is vaccinated, they are far less likely (nothing is %100) to get really sick with the China virus, but they can however still carry the Vid with them and spread it around, affecting those that ain't Rona protected.

It's a simple as this. I get the jab, but I run into Bob that did too get the jab. We are fine. So Bob was carrying the Rona, passed it to me. Neither of us know it 'cause we are fine. I go visit granny, who didn't get the jab..she's now got the Vid and gonna die.

If someone doesn't get the needle, they will always be in danger of catching the death sentance.

Heard a news story today that a large portion of the US population ain't gonna get the jab. Enough to make herd immunity unobtainable. That means the Wuhan flu will be around much longer, and effect those that didn't get the jab for a long time.

Sucks balls 'cause I ain't getting the jab...but I don't like being around people anyway so I ain't gonna get the Rona or spread it.

Edited by Voodoo

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

### 

Then why was no one at the state of the nation ? Why was Nancy and Joe's cum guzzling gutter slut sporting masks when they all 3 were on tv getting there shots ? 

7 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

No, they actually shouldn't...within reason.

If everyone gets vaccinated, yes, full capacity go back to normal...but

It ain't rocket appliances. 

If someone is vaccinated, they are far less likely (nothing is %100) to get really sick with the China virus, but they can however still carry the Vid with them and spread it around, affecting those that ain't Rona protected.

It's a simple as this. I get the jab, but I run into Bob that did too get the jab. We are fine. So Bob was carrying the Rona, passed it to me. Neither of us know it 'cause we are fine. I go visit granny, who didn't get the jab..she's now got the Vid and gonna die.

Heard a news story today that a large portion of the US population ain't gonna get the jab. Enough to make herd immunity unobtainable. That means the Wuhan flu will be around much longer, and effect those that didn't get the jab for a long time.

Sucks balls 'cause I ain't getting the jab...but I don't like being around people anyway so I ain't gonna get the Rona or spread it.

It's cute thinking you will get the jab... in Canada... :lol:

39 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The US is opening up for business and all economic indicators are set for GO!! 
Still some glitches with supply lines, but that’ll get ironed out soon. Then hang on!! We’ll be talking huge growth. 

Go Joe!!

Hope so . Talking with a lot of guys who's large jobs residential and comercial on the books are pulling the plug and holding off for the season to see what plays out . 

Not a great indicator of confidence.  

Just now, Snake said:

It's cute thinking you will get the jab... in Canada... :lol:

True dat. Our leaders are inept Truedopes. Our PM put much of our hope in the Chinese, he likes the Chinese Communist Party, and they fucked us over. You guys have helped us with vaccines a few times. We're not at your level of vaccinations, but doing ok. We have a bigger land mass, less people so it's not as bad....unless you live in a high density urban environment.

They're way worse off than us rednecks that live away from high density...like me.