Check your account email address ×

economy pushes GDP to 6.4% first-quarter gain

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

It's not hard to understand.  Once trump lost they knew what was going to happen then as well.  Gas and Oil prices up,  Keystone cancelled, paris climate accord and YES, we were going to come out of the pandemic, everyone knew this.

Investment opportunities. Capitalism. 

11 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Investment opportunities. Capitalism. 

Isn't it amazing how a democrat gets back into office and suddenly car companies want to move to mexico and build in other countries?  Trump was able to keep these companies in the US, yet dems push them out.   Ah yes, investment opportunities.  IN OTHER COUNTRIES

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Handful of liberal idiots on here to start.  

Oh, the ones that do not understand.  I get that.  Look how well they can all follow their headlines though!  This is the intellectually elite, without question!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Plissken said:

How else would you pay for the Global Police Department??

Oh defense spending is far too high but its only about 15% of the fed budget (around 3.5% of GDP) and one of the few things called for by the constitution.  

Long overdue for us to pull out of policing the world for other countries.   

Edited by Highmark

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Oh defense spending is far too high but its only about 15% of the fed budget (around 3.5% of GDP) and one of the few things called for by the constitution.  

Long overdue for us to pull out of policing the world for other countries.   

Do you think Biden is going to give all the UN and Nato members a big ass aren’t paying their bills? It was one of the best things Trump did, no one had the idea before he came along.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Isn't it amazing how a democrat gets back into office and suddenly car companies want to move to mexico and build in other countries?  Trump was able to keep these companies in the US, yet dems push them out.   Ah yes, investment opportunities.  IN OTHER COUNTRIES

They ridiculed him for trying and now those same people probably wont say a thing or worse yet defend it

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Like during the trump years. :lol: 

DRUUUUUUMMMMPPPPHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  :lol: 

I don't have TDS!!1  I DON"t HAVE TDS!!!!!!  I donT haVE TDS!!!!  I donmT Have tgD adsktngklanhave tids!  Idkadgjklakjlsdfnga;skfdjgan;dsfkjgan;dsfkjgnasd;kfjgasd;kfjadsn;fakjsdnf'asdkjgna;kjgbae'reoi;ga's;djgna;sdkjgfnasdfknas;dfkjansd;fjkandsf;akjsdgn;askjgda;ksdfgja;sdgkjas;dgkjas;glkhab;gtruhg'a;klsdgnasdgkna

:lol2:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Do you think Biden is going to give all the UN and Nato members a big ass aren’t paying their bills? It was one of the best things Trump did, no one had the idea before he came along.

Informed people knew. 

27 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Like during the trump years. :lol: 

Of course....plenty conservatives were vocal that it was one of the biggest chinks in Trumps armor.  While the POTUS isn't in total control of the budget I said a number of times he should have just not signed and shut the govt down no matter the political consequences.  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Of course....plenty conservatives were vocal that it was one of the biggest chinks in Trumps armor.  While the POTUS isn't in total control of the budget I said a number of times he should have just not signed and shut the govt down no matter the political consequences.  

Trump himself did not want the stimulus like it was.  But pelosi and the rest of the washington swamp would not let up.  But spin wants to run a comparison so it makes his democrat heros look better than the scum that they are.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Trump himself did not want the stimulus like it was.  But pelosi and the rest of the washington swamp would not let up.  But spin wants to run a comparison so it makes his democrat heros look better than the scum that they are.

He thinks its some big got you moment.  :lol:  

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

You are so full of shit, Trump wanted more money in the stimulus checks, and said so himself.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You are so full of shit, Trump wanted more money in the stimulus checks, and said so himself.

More lies. Trump wanted more to prop up his hospitality businesses.

Fuckin brain dead Trumpers are not republicans....not even close.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

DRUUUUUUMMMMPPPPHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  :lol: 

I don't have TDS!!1  I DON"t HAVE TDS!!!!!!  I donT haVE TDS!!!!  I donmT Have tgD adsktngklanhave tids!  Idkadgjklakjlsdfnga;skfdjgan;dsfkjgan;dsfkjgnasd;kfjgasd;kfjadsn;fakjsdnf'asdkjgna;kjgbae'reoi;ga's;djgna;sdkjgfnasdfknas;dfkjansd;fjkandsf;akjsdgn;askjgda;ksdfgja;sdgkjas;dgkjas;glkhab;gtruhg'a;klsdgnasdgkna

:lol2:

Watching GOP’ers heads explode is worth the tax increases. 

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Another difference of left vs right.

Left - i don’t care if country burns to the ground, as long as   the right suffers more.

Right - if we make the country better, and left reaps the benefits too, oh friggen well.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The less intellectually capable and those that can't afford to buy the intellectual capability to sidestep more excessive taxes will suffer the most. 

Meh, FUCK THEM!  Right?  "For the greater good"

giphy.gif (370×263) | Jeremy clarkson, Top gear, Best funny pictures

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

The less intellectually capable and those that can't afford to buy the intellectual capability to sidestep more excessive taxes will suffer the most. 

Meh, FUCK THEM!  Right?  "For the greater good"

giphy.gif (370×263) | Jeremy clarkson, Top gear, Best funny pictures

I love that guy. He cracks me up. You do have some class after all.