Check your account email address ×

Hutchinson man arrested after assaulting Menard's employee, dragging officer with car

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

There are no blacks in hutch 

Lot of Mexicans for harvest time. That's about as dark as it gets in hutch it is about 1hr out if the city they don't deal with shitbags on a daily basis 

Big crime town cops always on edge 

Screenshot_20210415-210705_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

47 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The media didn't make it about race, you did.

Other than that it's an amusing story.  Hit him with a hammer, with no mask on, and 2x4 lumber baseball on a Menards employee.  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

More whites are killed by police than blacks it’s not even close. Blacks are killed by other blacks 95% of the time. You posting one story about a guy that wasn’t shot doesn’t change those facts. It also doesn’t help out country. There isn’t one statistical argument that supports your belief that cops are targeting blacks 

Larry Elder quickly lays Moto to waste here in this short video

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNm6o27gTsA/?igshid=171cyft75wycv

larry elder goes over the numbers in this longer video. Moto you are just wrong and if you had numbers to back your claim you’d post them. 

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

More whites are killed by police than blacks it’s not even close. Blacks are killed by other blacks 95% of the time. You posting one story about a guy that wasn’t shot doesn’t change those facts. It also doesn’t help out country. There isn’t one statistical argument that supports your belief that cops are targeting blacks 

We don't like the settled science of statistical data 

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Larry Elder quickly lays Moto to waste here in this short video

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNm6o27gTsA/?igshid=171cyft75wycv

larry elder goes over the numbers in this longer video. Moto you are just wrong and if you had numbers to back your claim you’d post them. 

Thank god the black community is waking up, and we have more and more people like Larry Elder and other black conservatives to speak out against the bullshit.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thank god the black community is waking up, and we have more and more people like Larry Elder and other black conservatives to speak out against the bullshit.

The hard part is you have dumbass white people who push a false narrative that are working against people like Elder

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

The hard part is you have dumbass white people who push a false narrative that are working against people like Elder

Percentage wise, do you think there are more dumbass white people or dumbass black people?

Are 20% of whites worthless piles?  Are 20% of blacks worthless piles?  Or does one race outweigh the other?  Real statistics are encouraged.

21 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Percentage wise, do you think there are more dumbass white people or dumbass black people?

Are 20% of whites worthless piles?  Are 20% of blacks worthless piles?  Or does one race outweigh the other?  Real statistics are encouraged.

After covid I’ve come to the conclusion that 90% of the entire world is stupid. I can’t believe that people were so easily brainwashed to believe we all have to get a vaccine for a virus that 99.999 of the population survives from and even better said vaccine doesn’t give you immunity to covid as you can still be infected by covid and still spread it. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

After covid I’ve come to the conclusion that 90% of the entire world is stupid. I can’t believe that people were so easily brainwashed to believe we all have to get a vaccine for a virus that 99.999 of the population survives from and even better said vaccine doesn’t give you immunity to covid as you can still be infected by covid and still spread it. 

Have to agree on that one  :lol:

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Given their percentage of population I would hope so but common sense will tell you that cops target blacks,  not for killing but they are definitely going to engage with black's, Hispanics and young whites at a greater rate than their respective part of the population because they think they will find additional charges beyond the petty offense they are typically engaging with them over. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Given their percentage of population I would hope so but common sense will tell you that cops target blacks,  not for killing but they are definitely going to engage with black's, Hispanics and young whites at a greater rate than their respective part of the population because they think they will find additional charges beyond the petty offense they are typically engaging with them over. 

Most cops are running around in black areas because that's where their calls come in.  Why would they spread themselves out over the city to then have to scramble for all the 911 calls coming from the black neighborhoods?  That's just dumb.  It's real simple...don't want cops around?  STOP FUCKING CALLING THEM!

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Most cops are running around in black areas because that's where their calls come in.  Why would they spread themselves out over the city to then have to scramble for all the 911 calls coming from the black neighborhoods?  That's just dumb.  It's real simple...don't want cops around?  STOP FUCKING CALLING THEM!

I agree they go after the low hanging fruit which would be in urban areas but in whiter areas you will see them pulling blacks, hispanics and young whites over for things older whites get a free pass on because they think they will find more charges. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

I agree they go after the low hanging fruit which would be in urban areas but in whiter areas you will see them pulling blacks, hispanics and young whites over for things older whites get a free pass on because they think they will find more charges. 

Could very well be but, every operation works on the law of averages and by using that....they aren't wrong.  What's wrong is they are out chasing non-violence and thus, chasing revenue.  This is shakedown mentality...while wearing fucking commando attire.  LE has really moved beyond their intended purpose at this point.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Could very well be but, every operation works on the law of averages and by using that....they aren't wrong.  What's wrong is they are out chasing non-violence and thus, chasing revenue.  This is shakedown mentality...while wearing fucking commando attire.  LE has really moved beyond their intended purpose at this point.  

I was reading an article about a police chief who basically told his officers they could only enforce a few laws around safety on day to day stops.   speeding,  running  a red light/stop sign and like 2 others.  No petty tags, seatbelt and tint pullovers.  while in general i think speeding and rolling stop are in many places treated as revenue if 10+ over i can at least understand there being some safety factor to it rather than it being a pure revenue play.  

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yep. 92% of the residents have only read about black people in National Geographic. Tying vines to feet and jumping head first off handmade, bamboo towers. 

Many SJW here live in some of the whitest cities I've ever bothered to look into.  It's odd to me.

• Thanks 1