Check your account email address ×

Trump claims New York tax law no longer applies to him because he's not president

Trump claims New York tax law no longer applies to him because he's not president

Source: Independent

Donald Trump, in another attempt to block his tax returns, has now said that the New York tax law no longer applies to him because he is no more the US president. 

The tax law of New York, which is called the Trust Act, enables the state to share the president’s tax details with the Congressional committee. 

In 2019, Mr Trump had sued the House Ways and Means Committee to stop it from requesting this information, officials of the New York state administration, and New York’s attorney general to block them from giving his tax information to the US Congress. 

According to a report by the Bloomberg News, Mr Trump’s lawyers have now written in a report to the US District Judge Carl J Nichols in Washington, saying that “While the Trust Act is not the clearest statute, the best reading is that it does not apply to former presidents.”

Read more: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-tax-new-york-president-b1830419.html%3famp 

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

GWB had no lawsuits when he left office, Obama had none as well.

Trump has dozens.....so stay buckled in I will be posting his trials as they are all CURRENT EVENTS.

It was shown that the Hunter's laptop was indeed his, and all the information on  it is well... legit.

How did you fail to report that CURRENT EVENT?

What have you got to say about old Meth Mouth???

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump has dozens.....so stay buckled in I will be posting his trials as they are all CURRENT EVENTS.

Trump was truly hated by washington insiders and they have done everything they can to try and keep him out.  It really shows the US voting population where the actual problem is.

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Holy fucking rent free!  TDS is strong with you and I don't think you're going to make it out alive!  A stroke is in your future.

44 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

That is because no one has ever had so many resentful bitter little cunts doing anything and everything they could to bring them down . The butt hurt is strong on your tribe . 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

That is because no one has ever had so many resentful bitter little cunts doing anything and everything they could to bring them down . The butt hurt is strong on your tribe . 

He was an outsider that got into their little washington elite group and they really just hated it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You can say with a straight face the political environment is the same?   :lmao:

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

As much as it would be nice to see, Trump not any other crooked cocksucker are going down for this.

BTW are you still tracking the lies? Remember when you used to count all the lies the president told? Do you still count all the lies the president is telling? 

Edited by Kivalo