Check your account email address ×

So it begins... MN riots...

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

How many "settlement hunters" are we going to see?   Not saying people are on a suicide mission but a pretty quick way to put some money in the bank and in today's era what city will fight it.   

Loss of qualified immunity will change policing more than anything in American LE history.  Who in their right mind would be a cop?

Unions will likely not agree to it but if the unions start having to pay it will lead to strikes to obtain higher wages.   Taking qualified immunity away would be a non-starter for unions and likely cause strikes all over the country. 

Personally, I think a city/state/nationwide police strike, while illegal, may be a real wake up call to the very people that want them defunded.  Let’s see how replacement LEO’s and other first responders do in their situation.

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Personally, I think a city/state/nationwide police strike, while illegal, may be a real wake up call to the very people that want them defunded.  Let’s see how replacement LEO’s and other first responders do in their situation.

The Replacements.

Good movie :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Calls for due process....so they fired him.

:lol:

No if he was gone then the mayor has the power to do what he wants . If city manager was still there the mayor had no authority to do shit about the situation 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don't think nationwide is needed but if a dept gets qualified immunity pulled they should immediately.

Imagine if I went to my welders and said hey you fuck up and miss a weld I'm going have the customer sue you if they get hurt.   Not much different.  

I don't think nationwide is needed but if a dept gets qualified immunity pulled they should immediately.

Imagine if I went to my welders and said hey you fuck up and miss a weld I'm going have the customer sue you if they get hurt.   Not much different.  

Like, being able to sue gun manus if somebody shoots up a place with their product?  That kinda stupid?

ahhhh....I remember the good old days when gun makers were advertising about buying their guns to go shoot up a bunch of mall walkers.  Those were good times...LOUD AND PROUD!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Like, being able to sue gun manus if somebody shoots up a place with their product?  That kinda stupid?

ahhhh....I remember the good old days when gun makers were advertising about buying their guns to go shoot up a bunch of mall walkers.  Those were good times...LOUD AND PROUD!

Not one other product would get to trial filing suit when the product was produced without error.   Not one.  Gun mfg's would be in court 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year because liberal judges would move the cases forward.   It would kill the gun industry for all but the elite.  Just what the left wants.   

19 hours ago, ACE said:

Asians are well off in North America partially because they don’t fall for the victim mentality 

they have strong family units and live structured lives 

and most important value education for their offspring even if they themselves are doing menial jobs.   The #1 issue in urban Black and poor rural whites is the lack of valuing education and advancement.  Being a drug dealers considered to be a success.  

• Like 1

Not one other product would get to trial filing suit when the product was produced without error.   Not one.  Gun mfg's would be in court 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year because liberal judges would move the cases forward.   It would kill the gun industry for all but the elite.  Just what the left wants.   

Yep.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Pretty sad, the Timberwolves are moving their games to the afternoon because of the riots.  Why?  Are they afraid the rioters will go to the games instead?

They cancelled the Wild game.  WTF?  The city is a shell of what it used to be.  Just run by absolute clowns..... normal, scared liberal management.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Pretty sad, the Timberwolves are moving their games to the afternoon because of the riots.  Why?  Are they afraid the rioters will go to the games instead?

Because white people go to the games?  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They cancelled the Wild game.  WTF?  The city is a shell of what it used to be.  Just run by absolute clowns..... normal, scared liberal management.

Bingo.  How big are these riots?  Are they afraid that people may find out that they are not what the media is telling them.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Bingo.  How big are these riots?  Are they afraid that people may find out that they are not what the media is telling them.

Well last time they burned down police stations, department stores, and all kinds of small businesses.

8 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Well last time they burned down police stations, department stores, and all kinds of small businesses.

Maybe they should cancel the games so that these NBA players can concentrate on the protests that they promote.

31 minutes ago, racer254 said:

have only been to a few of there games and only because they were free great seats . Every time there was a good fight in the stairwells 

You fucking turd!   So, the thousands in your back yard that shot peoples family members in just the last year, should be let out of prison or face no penalty?   It amazing this garbage gets elected and can make these statements with no consequences.  Not a word about the little kids who die in the crossfire daily but you are outraged what is happening in another state. 

2B56B624-776D-4F79-9B10-93883B21C5AF.jpeg

5010FEAE-A1BD-4651-9518-26B72D24767C.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You fucking turd!   So, the thousands in your back yard that shot peoples family members in just the last year, should be let out of prison or face no penalty?   It amazing this garbage gets elected and can make these statements with no consequences.  Not a word about the little kids who die in the crossfire daily but you are outraged what is happening in another state. 

Me thinks she is foolish to want a permanent purge type society.  :news:

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Me thinks she is foolish to want a permanent purge type society.  :news:

Where is the blowback?   A sitting Congress woman advocating not arresting criminals and letting criminals out of jail.   Because of a  bad traffic stop in Minnesota?   She should be forced from office by the end of the day.   

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cold War said:

This is her district  :lol: 

image.png.373b9f67978ad7282ea6d62626f6bef7.png

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

This is her district  :lol: 

image.png.373b9f67978ad7282ea6d62626f6bef7.png

Jesus Christ.

She should head over to Minnesota and show them how it’s done , after doing such a bang up job in her own district.  

Got people in her district on the news every night begging for help to bring the killer of their loved one to justice.  She wants blacks to be able to kill without penalty. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, racer254 said:

Idiocy,  It's just amazing idiocy.

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

Where is the blowback?   A sitting Congress woman advocating not arresting criminals and letting criminals out of jail.   Because of a  bad traffic stop in Minnesota?   She should be forced from office by the end of the day.   

She's human trash....that's the complete and bottom line.  So is anyone that supports her.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Idiocy,  It's just amazing idiocy.

She's human trash....that's the complete and bottom line.  So is anyone that supports her.

It is idiocy.  I haven't heard anything about riots last night?  Need to change the game times they are so bad.